PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Boolean in the store? Check box maybe?

AriocM
30th Jan 2015, 06:07
Tried to search but couldn't find any posts about this topic. It'd be nice to have a check box (on by default) which omits any items you've already purchased in the store. While this is purely cosmetic and "quality of life" change, it would make the store feel more elegant and also encourage completionists to buy more items remaining in a class. This can benefit skins as well.

When we look at all the items remaining for our favorite class we see the same bloated list as we saw on day 1, even if we've purchased skins and gold items. However if the only thing that came up when we filtered our class was 1 skin, it might encourage people to buy it just to "have everything". I know it's just psychological but it also helps completionists see their remaining items to buy deplete and grants a sense of accomplishment.

* To clarify this would be for Permanently purchased items only. Not rented items.

FireWorks_
30th Jan 2015, 08:44
I like the idea.

To add a bit to the item topic:
While they rework the items, I hope they also include an easier way to equip items. Once you got 20 different abilities for a single loadout slot, it is pretty challenging to find the right one cause only a few get displayed and the scrolling with only a few visible items feels weird.

Also, inventory: Equipping form the iventory should be possible. Currently I can only delete an item there.

Ygdrasel
31st Jan 2015, 02:33
On the subject of making the store less bothersome to use, I do get annoyed having to swap over to the Armory to check what various store things will be replacing...

Ysanoire
31st Jan 2015, 02:39
To add a bit to the item topic:
While they rework the items, I hope they also include an easier way to equip items. Once you got 20 different abilities for a single loadout slot, it is pretty challenging to find the right one cause only a few get displayed and the scrolling with only a few visible items feels weird.

Also, inventory: Equipping form the iventory should be possible. Currently I can only delete an item there.

I second this. I have a ton of good and garbage items; I'm keeping all because CRAFTING.

I need folders, or more loadout sets, or both.