PDA

View Full Version : LF CLAN/Group of people to play with.

JiffNiss
29th Jan 2015, 16:47
Hey guys!

I now have arround 20 hours of ingame time, and i really love this game so far! Now I'm just starting to feel a bit "lonely", or i guess i just miss have people to play with and maybe learn from. Playing with people you know are more fun, imo.

I really like how competive the game can be, and I would really like to get better at the game. This will of cause come with more playtime, but I thought that if I was playing with people that already had some experience in the game, that I might learn the ins/outs of the game quicker and get a better understanding of the game overall.

That is why I'm looking for a group of people to play with. It would be awesome if I could join a Clan or Community, so that i would have other people to play with, and to meet new people. I think that would be a lot of fun! Of cause like many others, I want to get better at the game, and if I really like the game then maybe try and get in to the more competitiv scene.

So if there are any clan or group that are looking for a player, then feel free to contact me! Or if you know a place where they are looking for players then feel free to send me a link or whatever information you might have, in advance thank you!
-Right now im playing mostly Reaver/Hunter.

Feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jiffyisback/

Jiffy. ;)