PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking and Split Party's

Cristari
27th Jan 2015, 19:50
Has spiting party's for team balancing been disabled?

We'll share some info tomorrow on the patches we've got coming up.

There hasn't been a chance to parties since the last patch, but there was a fix today (on our side) in relation to the other party issues (where you ran into issues with linked accounts).

Any chance this has messed up party balancing?

I have left nearly all the matches I have joined today due to Party groups owning every game I enter.

Zearii
28th Jan 2015, 16:09
Has spiting party's for team balancing been disabled?

Any chance this has messed up party balancing?

I have left nearly all the matches I have joined today due to Party groups owning every game I enter.

So you are the reason when i try to join a new game, i get into those games where i cant even try to fight for a win since the team is already behind 20 kills. Add a penalty for leavers...

Cristari
28th Jan 2015, 18:59
So you are the reason when i try to join a new game, i get into those games where i cant even try to fight for a win since the team is already behind 20 kills. Add a penalty for leavers...

Nope I join those games as well

FireWorks_
28th Jan 2015, 19:21

While your at it: Add a penalty for pubstompers.

xProtocol
28th Jan 2015, 20:08
Penalize people for playing with their friends?

absinthesize
28th Jan 2015, 20:22
Penalize people for playing with their friends?

its the nature of hte beast

your "fun" is impeding on many other people by unbalancing matches when you get thrown in vs random players

instead of outright locking you from the game, or letting you run rampant on them, there is a middle ground until a proper ranked system is put into place

that is, splitting your party to prevent you from just steamworlling games

the one thing that should be prioritized over keeping friends together is keeping matches BALANCED