PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Add mysterious items in gold/silver war chest

AntiqueGod
18th Jan 2015, 21:16
So title says it all...
At this moment i think wheare is no reason to open chest, because they drop same items as reward from lvl 5-10-15-20
Maybe then crafting system will work they will be usefull but anyway.
It could be cool if devs add some % chance, so mysterious items could come from chest.
Like if you open gold chest you have 5-10% chance to get mysterious item
And if you open silver chest you have 1-5% chance to get mysterious item...
Sorry for my bad english :<

Rago600
19th Jan 2015, 09:20
Why ?

Someday you get a drop for sure.I had no drops in 3 Months (playing almost everyday 1-3 Hours)
Now i got 4 or 5 Mysterious Items.This makes them Exclusive.

AntiqueGod
19th Jan 2015, 09:50
Why ?

Someday you get a drop for sure.I had no drops in 3 Months (playing almost everyday 1-3 Hours)
Now i got 4 or 5 Mysterious Items.This makes them Exclusive.
Why not? Items from chest are useless at this stage

Cristari
19th Jan 2015, 21:07
Wouldn't that be more pay to win?

Are these chests not going to be purchasable items in the future?

Rago600
19th Jan 2015, 21:22
I think of it as a nice reward for those who play Nosgoth for a longer Time.

AntiqueGod
19th Jan 2015, 21:26
Wouldn't that be more pay to win?

Are these chests not going to be purchasable items in the future?
No, its not going to be P2W, mysterious items have similiar stats with blue items, so.
I think they will keep selling chests with new pack in steam.

FireWorks_
20th Jan 2015, 09:26
If you say graphics are P2W, then it is. Most people will disagree there, though.

Cristari
20th Jan 2015, 10:51
No, its not going to be P2W, mysterious items have similiar stats with blue items, so.
I think they will keep selling chests with new pack in steam.

They are still elevated stats over normal weapons, if greens, blues and MI's were sold in the shop you would say it is P2W why is this different?

Sanguise23
20th Jan 2015, 13:58
They are still elevated stats over normal weapons, if greens, blues and MI's were sold in the shop you would say it is P2W why is this different?

i wouldnt say that as the weapons are side grades! if there are not side grades they are supposed to be

--Ram--
20th Jan 2015, 16:08

Even if people could buy the best blue items possible I still would not see that as being worthy of people crying about pay to win. These items have drawbacks and are designed to simply allow a very slight focus on one or two stats at the cost of others. Granted some bonuses are worth having at the cost of the less significant drawbacks, but the numbers are all small and you would never notice the difference in your average pub game.

PencileyePirate
20th Jan 2015, 19:37
I like this idea ... btw adding special FX to already stat'd weapon drops is clearly not P2W.

Rago600
20th Jan 2015, 20:12
Even if people could buy the best blue items possible I still would not see that as being worthy of people crying about pay to win. These items have drawbacks and are designed to simply allow a very slight focus on one or two stats at the cost of others. Granted some bonuses are worth having at the cost of the less significant drawbacks, but the numbers are all small and you would never notice the difference in your average pub game.

FACT.

AntiqueGod
24th Jan 2015, 20:44
Would like to see someone from dev team in this thread...