PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes - January 13th Update

Saikocat
13th Jan 2015, 16:11
Matchmaking

Fixed an issue causing the “Host’s party is full” error when connecting to a lobby

Achievements

Fixed issue causing Achievement stats to not reliably increment across matches

Bugs

Fixed an issue with Reaver’s Shadow Step not activating reliably
Fixed issue causing Deceiver’s health bar to appear when shot while Disguised
Fixed issue causing weapons to sometimes “lock up” and stop firing after using an ability until you dodge rolled
Servers now more forcibly kick potential ghost players from lobbies that could cause 3v4 matches
Fixed an issue with Deceiver’s Illusions AI causing them to idle when they couldn’t see a human
Fixed an exploit that allowed players to modify the air control speed of Tyrant’s Jump Attack
Fixed an issue when creating a Private Match that caused it to select servers outside your region(Update: This is still occurring due to a server-side issue, we are investigating and hope to deploy a fix without a patch)

Garfild_ru
13th Jan 2015, 16:40
Русская версия патчноута
Russian Version of Patchnote
http://nosgoth.ru/1248-update-13-01-2015/

Rago600
13th Jan 2015, 16:45
Nice ! glad to hear this.

--Ram--
13th Jan 2015, 16:59
Fixed an issue with Reaver’s Shadow Step not activating reliably

Cya evasion (I hope)

Wolf_the_Legend
13th Jan 2015, 17:24
sounds good ... dont forget about the one hit backstab with 1100 dmg. thx.

-Konf-
13th Jan 2015, 17:35
Great news, finally those pesky bugs are gone! Can't wait to get back to playing more Deceiver again. Got a few questions, however:

Fixed an exploit that allowed players to modify the air control speed of Tyrant’s Jump Attack
Not entirely sure of what exploit there was?

Fixed issue causing Achievement stats to not reliably increment across matches
Good to hear that for the achievements with a counter on them, but what about some of the singular ones (0/1, such as Immortal Flesh, Tactical Strike, Terminal Velocity, etc.) - did the achievements criteria get fixed (as a lot of them aren't being granted to players even upon doing what the requirement states)?

Psyonix_Corey
13th Jan 2015, 17:58
Great news, finally those pesky bugs are gone! Can't wait to get back to playing more Deceiver again. Got a few questions, however:

Not entirely sure of what exploit there was?

Good to hear that for the achievements with a counter on them, but what about some of the singular ones (0/1, such as Immortal Flesh, Tactical Strike, Terminal Velocity, etc.) - did the achievements criteria get fixed (as a lot of them aren't being granted to players even upon doing what the requirement states)?

Jump Exploit involved an INI edit that gave players extreme WASD control using Jump.

All Achievements should be fixed, yes. Immortal Flesh was specifically fixed, haven't heard any issues with the others.

GenFeelGood
13th Jan 2015, 18:04
Jump Exploit involved an INI edit that gave players extreme WASD control using Jump.

Are you saying we can't manipulate the arc at all anymore? :(

Psyonix_Corey
13th Jan 2015, 18:45
Are you saying we can't manipulate the arc at all anymore? :(

No, simply that abilities like Jump Attack no longer respect INI sensitivity settings.

Saikocat
13th Jan 2015, 18:56
Hi folks,
We're seeing an issue with Private Matches and the region that's selected, still, so we're looking into that.

-Konf-
14th Jan 2015, 04:42
Thanks for your response, Corey. Will attempt the rest of the singular achievements again and see how they are.

Too bad I didn't get to see the exploit, haven't even heard about it or witnessed it - not that I approve it, but more often than not exploits are incredibly funny with how they work.

--Ram--
14th Jan 2015, 05:39
Any word on plans to not reset all settings and sensitivity after each and every patch? Would like to not have to leave games because I forgot to reduce my sens from the default 99999.

lucinvampire
14th Jan 2015, 13:03
I've a random question - was anything else changed? I only ask as I used to get about 38-51 FPS (usually steady at 38 but max at 51 (when dead lol)) before this patch but now I'm getting up to 63 (steadying in the 50s) and I've changed nothing my end.

I was running on low before and one of the lower res settings before the patch – forgot to check to see if this had got set back as defaults after the patch (can’t remember if it changes or not).

Anyway...just curious :)

Jallford
14th Jan 2015, 14:04
Matchmaking seems a lot faster in general now. Glad to be rid of those 'Host's party is full' errors, cheers!

Ysanoire
15th Jan 2015, 13:00
Very happy for the bug fixes, thanks.

I do still occasionally get the "hosts' party is full" message just searching solo.

Saikocat
15th Jan 2015, 13:45
To confirm, you're getting that message since the patch, for instance while playing today?
And that's while searching solo, on EU servers?

Ysanoire
15th Jan 2015, 14:56
Yes, got it today, just before writing that post, searching for EU games. Fortunately it fixed itself quickly after a few tries or after searching in a different region.

Cristari
17th Jan 2015, 21:34
Matchmaking

Fixed an issue causing the “Host’s party is full” error when connecting to a lobby

No you haven't

FireWorks_
17th Jan 2015, 23:53
Matchmaking

No you haven't

To be fair, the current error says "Host's team is full" so they might have patched the other one.