PDA

View Full Version : Dead Sun Ghosts recruiting

RainaAudron
12th Jan 2015, 18:20
Hello!

I was appointed a team captain of the newly formed team Dead Sun Ghosts and would like to play with similarly minded individuals both causally and competetively for ESL. Looking for dedicated players who enjoy playing Nosgoth and want to join the Dead Sun community of players.

Requirements:

- a good understanding of the game and its mechanics,
- team player,
- minimum of 40 hours of gameplay,
- friendly manners,
- willing to train and improve,
- mic & teamspeak,
- must speak English,
- EU only.

Please submit your steam name, which class do you play the most and I will contact you. My steam handle is RainaAudron. I play Alchemist and Sentinel/Deceiver.

Currently there are three slots open, but there might be additional places for subs. Please note, that by signing up you must be able to show up for the ESL tournaments on Sundays and regular training. Serious candidates only.

R3dLine237
20th Jan 2015, 21:34
Hello ^^

I would like to join. My single impediment is the lack of a mic and headphones. i'm lvl 40 and 25 as sent which i play most often, but i also play tyrant a lot lately. I play hunter alchem and prophet well depending on needed circumstances. i got over 3 days in game play and on steam it says 130 hours~ . Am Romanian therefore i am in the EU. I can speak english very well. Am friendly and like playing the game. My schedule is kind of busy usually which would be something you might have a problem with. It's not cause i wouldn't want to play but i simply must study (General Med. 3rd year now). The motive for wanting to join a guild/warband would be on 2 reasons: Teamwork and players with equal or higher skill then me. If anything please contact me via Steam ^^ I will gladly answer all of your questions :) Have a good day!

Varulven
21st Jan 2015, 16:02
My spoken english is not tha best, but I hope it will imporve.
So yup, I'm interested in joining the guild :D

My fav babies are Alchemist and Deceiver atm ;)

RainaAudron
21st Jan 2015, 16:07
Just a reminder guys, I am looking for skilled players to join me and my team to play in ESL cups primarily here. (I do like to play causally too though :) )

Varulven
21st Jan 2015, 18:21
Just a reminder guys, I am looking for skilled players to join me and my team to play in ESL cups primarily here. (I do like to play causally too though :) )

Okay, this was totally dedicated to me... I got it.

RainaAudron
21st Jan 2015, 18:25
No, this was to everybody, as it seems people think I am looking for people to join Dead Sun in general.

Varulven
21st Jan 2015, 19:41
No, this was to everybody, as it seems people think I am looking for people to join Dead Sun in general.

I don't care what group it is. I just want some ppl to play with.

RainaAudron
21st Jan 2015, 19:47
I get that (and you already have me on your FL), but here I am looking for players to play in ESL as stated in the original post.

Varulven
21st Jan 2015, 19:54
Yeah fine... All of my friends are in a group and only spend time with them. There is no time for clanless players like me.... bah, nevermind.

(Sorry, don't want to offend anybody, I'm in a huge crisis)

SilentVirtue
26th Jan 2015, 15:43
Varu, please add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033405514/home/

We can discuss this in a private matter,

Regards

Dead Sun silent.

DonaldESF
26th Jan 2015, 16:30
lux241 / Donald-ESF is my steam name and i play the Alchemist/Tyrant (ignore pain)

RainaAudron
26th Jan 2015, 21:43
Thanks for everybody who replied! The team is full at the moment, along with players for subbing.