PDA

View Full Version : Anti Cheat Test Cup #1 (Europe) - Wednesday, 14th Jan - 20:00 CET

RazielWarmonic
11th Jan 2015, 19:28
Hey guys!
We're holding an EU test cup to test our ESL Anti Cheat for Nosgoth. Our Anti Cheat is currently getting worked on, and so it needs a little testing to make sure everything is correct.
You're invited to help us test this out here: http://play.eslgaming.com/play/nosgoth/global/nosgoth/open/nosgoth-eu-ac-test-cup-1/

It is important to remember NOT TO USE CHEATS during this test, you will be BANNED as normal if you do. This is to test things on our end.

Thanks for all the help guys!
Warmonic

snejjjj
12th Jan 2015, 06:46
NICE! Like to hear that. PUSH

Da_Wolv
12th Jan 2015, 09:23
Why did you have to warn people :P
I would've been so funny if half the Nosgoth Pro-Community got banned because they thought we were suppossed to try out if the Anti-Cheat can detect various hacks :D

chriZor
12th Jan 2015, 10:26

yeah... so true. :nut:

Burial_Ground
12th Jan 2015, 10:37
Well this is a good step forward to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Funny thing is that i only see 1 subscribed team so far, instead of the usual 8 or so.
Well good luck with the test.

snejjjj
12th Jan 2015, 11:41
I would've been so funny if half the Nosgoth Pro-Community got banned because they thought we were suppossed to try out if the Anti-Cheat can detect various hacks :D

This means she might know cheating ppl and want to protect them.

RazielWarmonic
12th Jan 2015, 18:51

Hahaha!
I want to foster the community, not ban half of it. :P

This means she might know cheating ppl and want to protect them.

ಠ_ಠ u wot m8

No but in seriousness, the EU head admin posted the information first with the warning, so naturally I was inclined to include the same information.

Passarbye
13th Jan 2015, 02:07
Hahaha!
I want to foster the community, not ban half of it. :P

the EU head admin posted the information first with the warning, so naturally I was inclined to include the same information.I'll agree with the rest, the warning should never have been included even if it would have meant banning half the community. Hacking/cheating should never be tolerated; it's just an insult to all legit players.

Zurtonn
13th Jan 2015, 15:10
Doesn't rlly matter what he says, the esl wire will be implimented to the cups so hacking will be impossible. Getting banned or not, it will at least stop them from joining esl in the near future :)