PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes - July 23rd update

Saikocat
23rd Jul 2014, 16:24
General
- Fixed images not appearing in the Menu / Store

Prophet

Eldritch Guard
- Prophet's Eldritch Guard ability will no longer block Stuns and Knockdowns (this was unintended)

Hex Shot
- Prophet's Hex Shot ability effects now fade more quickly from targets to address an issue where users would see an enemy start a melee attack while the Hex visuals still appeared active.

Sasha_Vykos
23rd Jul 2014, 17:11
when can we play again? the game is under maintenance..

MasterZtark
23rd Jul 2014, 22:33
Thanks Cat! I did notice that the Eldritch Guard item now says, "Shield Amount: 0" instead of, "Shield Amount: 350". It think it's working just fine though.

ardotschgi
24th Jul 2014, 09:18
Eldritch Guard definitely is a joke, if the sole use is to prevent damage done to a teammate equivalent to about 2 vampire hits. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I don't think it will be viable in any way, except for very few special occasions. With the knowckdown/stun block, it whould at least have had a use.

SiD_Green
24th Jul 2014, 16:28
So the ability that you have not tried at all is definitely a joke? I guess that's a good point....

Saturnity
25th Jul 2014, 03:28
Eldritch Guard definitely is a joke, if the sole use is to prevent damage done to a teammate equivalent to about 2 vampire hits. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I don't think it will be viable in any way, except for very few special occasions. With the knowckdown/stun block, it whould at least have had a use.

Two hits is everything.

Khalith
25th Jul 2014, 05:36
Two hits is everything.

+1 to this.

-Konf-
25th Jul 2014, 17:50
Eldritch Guard definitely is a joke, if the sole use is to prevent damage done to a teammate equivalent to about 2 vampire hits.

Some people are complaining that it is over powered. I, personally, started learning Prophet only because of this ability since I like the support play style. Now, 350 shield is basically an almost instant heal worth of 35% of a team mates health pool. With a good team being able to back you up and proper Prophet positioning, you can completely deny a Reaver or a Deceiver opener (or a Sentinel grab). You'd be surprised how many clutch fights your team will be surviving because of this skill. I'm having great time with it so far.

Also, not sure about everyone, but I think we all experienced loosing a duel to a Prophet that used Life Leech to BARELY survive and finish you off. That was 200 (or 250, can't remember the last tweaks) heal? Now, you're giving a team mate 350. Sounds pretty viable to me.

Shikei001
26th Jul 2014, 08:43

Two hits is everything.

2 hits is indeed very much and I definitly like this skill, especially after I recognised it even pulls the dmg from poison :D
Survived with 47 HP because I could get out of the poiseness fight-zone before the 350 dmg were reached :D