PDA

View Full Version : the reaver dlc finishing move could be a bit overworked

brombeerbabak2
5th Jan 2015, 11:32
i bought the alternative finishing moves a nice idea i had to support good job !! anyways i think the reaver finishing move looks wired because there is no gore the arms just go through the human without leaving a hole.

the other finishing moves are great , maybe the head could explode when the tyrant step on him aswell but this dont bug me but on the reaver it looks a bit wired

lucinvampire
5th Jan 2015, 12:53
Yeah, I watched this the other day in slowmo just cuz and there is blood and chunks that shoot from the body when he shoves his hand through which is pretty neat :D

Sanguise23
5th Jan 2015, 14:40
reaver's is my least favorite would love one with tongue feeding

PencileyePirate
5th Jan 2015, 15:43
I agree they need to improve gore for the special executions. The Tyrant's stomp execution should definitely be paired with the existing headshot fx, because right now it looks like humans are made of rubber.

Also last I knew the Sent's special execution dripped pretty much all of the blood behind him. It looked like it reached his mouth from a frontal perspective but when you watched it from the side ...

Ysanoire
5th Jan 2015, 18:40
The Tyrant's stomp execution should definitely be paired with the existing headshot fx, because right now it looks like humans are made of rubber.

That was my first thought. You destroy their head and pooof, they inflate back to normal. This is the strangest-looking execution imo, reaver's a bit weird too.