PDA

View Full Version : Time for killing streak

Phytik
27th Dec 2014, 00:17
My suggestion is to increase the timer for the killing streak. Today I made a double kill and then attacked a third person. The third person had full health so it took a few hits to kill him. Sadly the timer was too short and it just counted as a Kill instead of an triple kill.

Khalith
28th Dec 2014, 02:17
I can agree with making the timer a little longer. Though when I read your thread title I thought you meant something for players getting a certain amount of kills without dying!

Shikei001
28th Dec 2014, 10:08
I certainly like both ideas...
I get rly often 2 double kills or a triple and a single kill... Be cause I have to reload or dodge..

The killing streak idea sound's promising, for example 5/7/10 kills without a death, could be connected to an additional exp bonus :)

Voxyld
28th Dec 2014, 11:04
Same thing about the timer. Exp bonus for multiple kills without dying sounds rewarding so why not ?

Hjalmtyr
29th Dec 2014, 11:59
to my opinion increasing the "multikill timer" is unnecessary. when 4 attack 4 then the battle tend to be quite short and your goal is to get all 4 kills. if you kill 3 almost dead enemies and then switch to the 4rth fully health one to kill him solo from full hp to zero then it will be 2 different fights that should be considered as Triple + Single kill.

Getting additional XP for killing streaks is fine for me!

Khalith
29th Dec 2014, 12:33
The killing streak idea sound's promising, for example 5/7/10 kills without a death, could be connected to an additional exp bonus :)

I'd lean more towards 3/5/7/10 for kill streak without dying giving bonus exp. 100 for 3, 200 for 5, 300 for 7 and 500 for 10. I'd also say have a little pop up on the screen, "Name is on an X kill streak!" Then of course it should also add who kills them, "this person has ended this person's kill streak!" Etc.

Phytik
29th Dec 2014, 14:17
to my opinion increasing the "multikill timer" is unnecessary. when 4 attack 4 then the battle tend to be quite short and your goal is to get all 4 kills. if you kill 3 almost dead enemies and then switch to the 4rth fully health one to kill him solo from full hp to zero then it will be 2 different fights that should be considered as Triple + Single kill.

Getting additional XP for killing streaks is fine for me!

What if it is the same fight ? Nobody focuses the 4th guy and after the engage it´s a 1v1.
I got 3 quads. On all those quads I did actually nothing but kill stealing. Charging my attack till I see the enemy at low enough health.

Shikei001
29th Dec 2014, 17:06
What if it is the same fight ? Nobody focuses the 4th guy and after the engage it´s a 1v1.
I got 3 quads. On all those quads I did actually nothing but kill stealing. Charging my attack till I see the enemy at low enough health.

Exactly, I have a few quad's myself... But if I have to be honest... Not a single one would have worked without kill stealing :(

I'd also say have a little pop up on the screen, "Name is on an X kill streak!" Then of course it should also add who kills them, "this person has ended this person's kill streak!" Etc.

Actually as I played nosgoth at Gamescom in Germany u got a little text at the bottom left of ur screen, if someone got a triple or quad.
Example: "Shikei001 got a Triple Kill !"

I rly liked that, and told Saikocat they should implement that in the real game too :D She said she would tell the other's but sadly it didn't happen so far :(

Ur idea is slightly different, but I would like to see both implemented :D