PDA

View Full Version : Alchemist post-patch

SquirrelInDaSky
26th Dec 2014, 22:50
It seems to me that dmg nerf on alchemist (220 ---> 210, 250 ---> 240) was unnecessary. It almost looks like it has been decreased by accident (every class got an aproximate 10 dmg nerf)
My point is, alchemist is already hard to master, misses are punishing and long-range capabilities are limited. She is underused in high lvl lobbies because she lacks the ability to effectively poke vamps at distance. Right now her dmg is slightly higher then scouts charge shot.
220 dmg wasn't OP from the beginning, so why can't we have it back. I don't know why, but those 10 dmg points seem like big deal to me, might be a matter of habbit tho =)
Whats your thoughts?

PencileyePirate
26th Dec 2014, 23:10
I agree that alchemist was the one human class that didn't need a nerf because her learning curve is higher than the others, and her range is lower. Then again I don't really notice the fullbore nerf because it still cancels pounce/incapacitate, etc.

Enlightened_Fool
27th Dec 2014, 00:40
I play alchy+fullbore all the time and it feels alright to me, well I can't tell as much as when I play the other classes.
They were just trying to lower the overall average human dps based on high lvl/competitive gameplay if I recall correctly.

Voxyld
28th Dec 2014, 11:16
I think this nerf was not a problem as much as the other nerfs, but it sure does seem unnecessary.
I think alch really did not need this nerf, especially for the hand cannon. the change should be less a problem for the fullbore, but the hand cannon was really alright with 220.