PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV - Perma ban, no reason, awful custum support

Jozcke
24th Dec 2014, 10:22
So, I was trying to install my FF a realm reborn again because I wanted to just simply see if I would enjoy it I have not been touching my square enix account since I bought a realm reborn by the release, and they apparently perma banned my account for warp cheat, with no evidence right of the bad perma ban and the custum support can't provide any help.

This is outrageous behaviour from a game company in my opinion. I played a realm reborn for about 2 weeks nothing more and I get a perm. ban for some cheat I don't even know what it is?

These are the answers I got:

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to inform you that the account was banned due to a warp cheat.

Unfortunately, we do not have more information on this. We can assure you that accounts are not banned without a reason and checked by GMs and admins.

Once the account has been banned, this is final. There is no way we can reverse this.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team

Thank you again for contacting us and for your interest in Square Enix products!
More help and information is available at the Square Enix Support Centre website.
-------------------------------------

hank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SQUARE ENIX ID, unfortunately if your account was compromised to investigate that we would need to have been contacted at the time. When your account was banned more information was sent to the email address registered on your account. There is nothing that we can do in this case.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused but if there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team

-----------

Kind regards my ass, no effort into looking into the issue at hand just look at the account and say it's banned and then don't care **** about it.

Snowexx
2nd Jan 2015, 19:50
I honestly don't think you did "nothing." I've seen this before where players do something to get banned, so they reach out to the players and act like they did nothing wrong to gain their support.

kasuke06
20th Jan 2015, 00:16
But this is the only square run forum I can still post in. I was banned from the FFXIV forums for 10 days, 10 months ago. It was changed to an indefinite ban and no adequate reason was ever given.

In dealing with customer support I learned that the forums essentially operate in a vacuum. No oversight, no method to contact except to use the forums. So I'm trying. Is there any method to convince them to overturn the ban?

kasuke06
20th Jan 2015, 15:59
I honestly don't think you did "nothing." I've seen this before where players do something to get banned, so they reach out to the players and act like they did nothing wrong to gain their support.

Since my post got moved here: I did get banned for 10 days with a reason(I was being kind of a dick to someone whining that groups wouldn't accept him and his friend because they were shining examples of not knowing how to play or gear their respective classes and he was lashing out at everyone else pointing that out) there was not one provided for the permanent beyond "Despite our repeated warnings, you have continued to act in violation of the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Forum Guideline. Therefore, we have no choice but to permanently ban you from using the forum."

that was the second post I ever made that as modded.

jakeg1210
17th Mar 2016, 17:16
I have recently been banned for no reason on FFXIV and they disagree to lift the ban. I was told I was cheating, but is there actually a way to cheat in an mmo. Square Enix has horrible customer service who just hang up/ disconnect on their customers if they don't feel the need to fix things. When you pay for a month, you expect a month. I get better customer service at the dollar store then these guys.:worship::mad:

jakeg1210
17th Mar 2016, 23:58
Well it happened to me, they said I was cheating and I've done nothing but play the game like a normal person.... Stop bsing the community, you guys ban for no reason.... or maybe the reason is your servers are terrible and can only hold so many players. Stop being a liar on SE's behalf because you have no idea what you are talking about. The customer service is terrible, I got kicked out of live chats for asking why I was banned. This is absolutely garbage just like your servers.:rasp:

jakeg1210
17th Mar 2016, 23:59
uhmmm if I was banned for a reason I wouldn't be completely outraged... I would understand, but keep sticking up for SE :)

jakeg1210
18th Mar 2016, 00:00
WTH is a warp cheat... I've never used a cheat nor know how to on FFXIV or any MMO for that fact. These guys are so full of it

jakeg1210
18th Mar 2016, 00:34
They are horrible, will suspend for no reason and if you ask about it, they will threaten to suspend longer and kick you from support. SE just went down 100% in my books. A company who doesn't care about their customers is just corrupt and useless.

jakeg1210
18th Mar 2016, 01:25
I like how they move me to an old post so no one thinking about buying this game can see how crooked they are