PDA

View Full Version : Gold/Silver Chests in the store

Hyperspeed1000
23rd Dec 2014, 11:05
So my idea is basically here to allow us to buy gold and silver chests for ingame gold. Even with event items some ppl still have 50,000-100,000 gold after they bought everything so i am suggesting to sell gold chests for 2400 gold and silver for 1200 (or even 1600) so that some veteran players like myself have something to play for.

-Konf-
23rd Dec 2014, 11:30
Just like yourself, I'm one of those veteran players with enough gold to last me for as long as this game lives. But Silver/Gold chests just contain rare items, right? (last time I looked on my silver/gold chests I think that's what it said)

I think eventually when crafting/trading will both get introduced large sums of gold will have a lot more value (e.g. buying crafting materials/items for salvaging). Alternatively, developers might come up with some little creative items that'll cost 5k, 10k, 20k or however much (e.g. golden frame for your avatar in lobbies or something of the sort). I'm sure we'll have enough things to spend it on, I'd just rather wait for now.

Don't get me wrong, I support your overall idea of having some gold sink and a "carrot-on-the-stick" out there and I like that point of view, but I just think that spending it on chests isn't the best value for gold. I'm sure developers will come up with many ways to surprise us all.