PDA

View Full Version : Founder's Packs - Ending Soon!

Saikocat
22nd Dec 2014, 17:12
Hi everyone!

Please note we'll be retiring the Founder's Packs that are currently available, and they won't be available to purchase after January 5th any more.

http://www.nosgoth.com/webstore/founders_packs

This also means the exclusive content from some of those packs won't be available after that date, such as the banners and Reaver Founder's Skin.

Razaiim
23rd Dec 2014, 05:10
Meh, I'm happy with my vampire banner, and that was discontinued longlong time ago

absinthesize
23rd Dec 2014, 10:33
reavers my least favorite class anyways :P, does this mean that new founders packs will be made available? or are you discontinuing the entire thing?

-Konf-
23rd Dec 2014, 10:43
reavers my least favorite class anyways :P, does this mean that new founders packs will be made available? or are you discontinuing the entire thing?
I'm pretty sure there won't be new founder packs and the current ones will get retired, like the Human and Vampire founder packs before them. That to me indicates that some big milestone might happen faster than we think.

Sanguise23
23rd Dec 2014, 13:53
I'm pretty sure there won't be new founder packs and the current ones will get retired, like the Human and Vampire founder packs before them. That to me indicates that some big milestone might happen faster than we think.

this is what i was thinking, why get rid of founders packs unless going to open beta.

Rago600
23rd Dec 2014, 19:16
I allready bought all 4 of them. All Nosgoth :P
Now the boosters wait for open Beta & the new Classes :)

Kenpokiller
31st Dec 2014, 01:17
Can I only join beta by buying pack?

RainaAudron
31st Dec 2014, 11:32

You can also get into it by using a beta code.

FireWorks_
31st Dec 2014, 13:36

You can also get into the beta by being referred by someone.

If you click on the link in my signature, you are in :)

Razaiim
31st Dec 2014, 17:18
You can also get into the beta by being referred by someone.

If you click on the link in my signature, you are in :)

That's clever. Dayum.

Saikocat
2nd Jan 2015, 10:58
does this mean that new founders packs will be made available? or are you discontinuing the entire thing?

We won't be replacing the early access Founders Packs with others, they're ending on the 5th.