PDA

View Full Version : Please Consider

Flopster
20th Dec 2014, 19:15
Im not sure if this has been talked about i had a quick look at the forums and didnt see anything , this game really needs a 2 v2 or 3 v 3 options This is a great game and i love it and yes i know its in beta but everyone i invite to play last 30mins sitting in the lobby waiting for a 4 v4 to fill up then they leave and never come back the last 4 times ive logged in i havent been able to fill a room , even if we just do this option for private matches so my friends and myself can play , something needs to be done , 30 mins to wait for no game is to long . yes we are in Australia and we play at night so i understand its a bit harder to get a game . but noone will wait 30mins no matter where you are and playing on US or euro server really isnt a good impression on new players with the lag and hit reg how it is

Just a thought
Thanks

MasterShuriko
20th Dec 2014, 21:23
Dont think I´ve ever waited in a lobby for more than 4 mins tbh. Only times its been longer than that have been with the matchmaking errors that demanded a patch.

Flopster
20th Dec 2014, 21:35
I kinda knew this thread would take the path of " ive never waited more then " ... so on and so on its why i made a point of location and times and tbh 4 mins is impressive even busy times playing on US servers ive waited more then 4 mins . but the fact remains something needs to be done

-Konf-
20th Dec 2014, 23:50
Dont think I´ve ever waited in a lobby for more than 4 mins tbh.
Lucky you, I've had some long and lonely queues (30 mins+).

As per the topic, I think if it gets introduced it'll be further down the track. I personally wouldn't mind a 3v3 setup on a specially designed smaller arena, maybe that'll come as a separate game mode. The only reason I think we might not see it any time soon is because the focus of the game seems to be getting the balance and competition going around 4v4 numbers, which to me feels perfect for Nosgoth. But yeah, overall I'd support the idea of having 3v3 arenas or a different game mode, could work out being quite fun.

Calderweiss
21st Dec 2014, 00:44
If it takes a long time, you could always invite those people (since they also play on AUs and have trouble finding matches) to a private match, make friends with them, and start playing together more often, meaning you would have better chances of having the extra people you needed if you were a man or two short.

That may not fix the problem that we don't have that feature, but that might help you for the short term.

Flopster
21st Dec 2014, 02:27
If it takes a long time, you could always invite those people (since they also play on AUs and have trouble finding matches) to a private match, make friends with them, and start playing together more often, meaning you would have better chances of having the extra people you needed if you were a man or two short.

That may not fix the problem that we don't have that feature, but that might help you for the short term.

The main problem is getting 8 on at one time to do a private match or id be doing it lol . i just feel private matches should be 2 v2 upwards

Calderweiss
21st Dec 2014, 02:51
The main problem is getting 8 on at one time to do a private match or id be doing it lol . i just feel private matches should be 2 v2 upwards

You don't need 8 for a private match, you know. You can start with less. Either way, if it's such a problem in AUS, at least trying to make friends might tip the scales toward a full game every so often.

Flopster
21st Dec 2014, 03:10
ohh ok i thought you needed 4 v4 for all games at the moment , how many do i need for a private match ?

Calderweiss
21st Dec 2014, 03:56
ohh ok i thought you needed 4 v4 for all games at the moment , how many do i need for a private match ?

You can start a private match all by yourself if you feel like it, you only need 1 player minimum.