PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Pack here 9 euro too please :(?

TheKingNuro
19th Dec 2014, 16:33
On steam it costs like 9 euro at the moment, but steam doesn't freaking allow me to pay with paypal T.T So Can it be 9 something here too? So i can buy it from here :)?

NeoRave
19th Dec 2014, 20:33
Slightly unrelated to your topic, but I wanted to say thanks for the headsup. I had no idea it was on sale.

TheKingNuro
20th Dec 2014, 03:28
It's like a great sale :3 Wish to get it :D But yeah.. Steam finds it funny to ban someone that tried to use paypal on vacation... I was like.. wtf.. C'mon.. I know it shows another ip, but that's why i send the message=.= and they kinda perma banned my paypal use on steam.. so can't ever use that..

lucinvampire
20th Dec 2014, 12:55
On steam it costs like 9 euro at the moment, but steam doesn't freaking allow me to pay with paypal T.T So Can it be 9 something here too? So i can buy it from here :)?

If you haven't tried already try to pay some money into your Steam Wallet from Paypal and then pay from your Steam Wallet for the pack - no guarantee it'll work for you but I had to do it once and it accepted it. Hope you can get it :D

TheKingNuro
20th Dec 2014, 18:37
If you haven't tried already try to pay some money into your Steam Wallet from Paypal and then pay from your Steam Wallet for the pack - no guarantee it'll work for you but I had to do it once and it accepted it. Hope you can get it :D

Tried it xD Thanks though, maybe if i could buy a code online for wallet :O (Googleeee) and almost forgot but i get my salary in 2 days ^^ so it's ok i can use ideal on steam i'll do that if the sale is still active or else i'll be sad forever.