PDA

View Full Version : End of the Year for Hitman!!!

taustin
19th Dec 2014, 15:02
Square-Enix stated in their letter that information would be shared throughout the year...the last info. was I believe in February? What happened about keeping us informed? Is the game still in development? The only info. we got all year was Hitman GO...If somebody from I/O can tell me what is going on...that would be very much appreciated...

Does anybody else in this forum remember the pic of hitman walking up to a huge building? And in that letter they stated that they were not attending E3...but they will keep us informed all year long on their progress?

Acid_Burn
25th Dec 2014, 14:30
Hey, taustin

The game is indeed in development. Nice people at IO are working really hard to bring the best experience and do the most ambitious Hitman game! They will share some awesome news in the next year.
Until then you can play some Hitman GO from SE Montreal. :)

AdrianShephard
27th Dec 2014, 00:35
Nice people at IO are working really hard to bring the best experience and do the most ambitious Hitman game! They will share some awesome news in the next year.

I've heard that before...

Where's Travis? He seems to have disappeared from this barren land.

Travis_IO
6th Jan 2015, 13:27
And then he returns, triumphant. Or something to that effect.

Just had a small hiccup getting my account carried over. Here now and settling in to these new surroundings.