PDA

View Full Version : STEAM Patch #1 for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

NixxesSoftware
19th Dec 2014, 11:59
Patch Number #1
Platforms: PC (STEAM)
Date: December 19, 2014

We have just made public a new version of the PC version of Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, V1.1 build 240.4 This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.

This patch will address the following issues.
- Osiris has opened the way to the Sunken City in the Overworld. This area is to the south-east of the central Shrine of Osiris across a new bridge! This region contains Overworld challenges and as yet sealed entrances to future Tombs…
- Fixed a crash when picking up the machine gun weapon on the bridge in the first tomb.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to unequip the staff in single player.
- Fixed an issue with player colors in the text chat.
- Fixed issues with fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen settings.
- Fixed an issue where spamming the “Open Inventory” button while changing tabs would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when clicking the mouse when on the character selection screen when the timer hit 0.

While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0 build 238.1, that can be used to switch back to the previous version

Step 1: Go to your STEAM library and select Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris in your game list
Step 2: right-click on the game and go to properties
Step 3: go to the Betas tab in the properties menu
Step 4: select version_1.0 and press ok.

This will set you back to the original released version of the game.
We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!

TsukiHoshi
22nd Dec 2014, 16:25
Hi there :wave:
I have patched my game but the
- Fixed a crash when picking up the machine gun weapon on the bridge in the first tomb.
did not work.
Game still acts crazy right after you pick the machine gun up (on-line co-op) like me or my friend keeping falling into nothing in loop, than game automatically restarts from last check point but nothing changes :(

Also... game isn't fluid like GoL used to be, like my pc isn't powerful enough to run it... and I play on the lower settings possible.
I play on:
Win7 64x, 4GB ram,
AMD Radeon HD 6770 1GB,
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor, 3000 Mhz, 4 core,
AMD Catalyst drivers 14.12,
full hd monitor 24''

Thanks!

Drcac13
24th Dec 2014, 16:05
is the game patched today ? just downloaded ~30 mo

Weemanply109
25th Dec 2014, 17:33
is the game patched today ? just downloaded ~30 mo

Same question I've been pondering. Why aren't Nixxes or Meagan updating us on this? They should be posting it on the Steam News page for the game.

Havoc_RSA
26th Dec 2014, 09:58
The update is useless, me and 3 other friends played a co op, and we played the mission to defeat
set, and after u climb the path way we used the staff to blow the yellow ball to move forward,
it just got stuck we tried number of times, and nothing happen. please bring a update thats over 2 gigs
and fix all these issues no point even playing :( such a lovely game with so much to do , but there
is no fun even trying with all these bugs