PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Surprise 2014

squalln
18th Dec 2014, 14:32
code does not work i am trying to send some code to my frinds they get that its allready used why???and its seams that i cant use my Voucher Code that give me 20% also why is this happening??

djdemarco
18th Dec 2014, 14:52
Is it definitely the Christmas 2014 codes you are trying and not the 2013 ones?

Reason I ask is that my account is not yet showing the 2014 codes, only last years.

squalln
18th Dec 2014, 15:04
those i have listed is Hitman Blood Money, Tomb Raider, Dungeon Siege and Just Cause 2 is that the wrong one??? and is the 12pm today its open???

djdemarco
18th Dec 2014, 15:11
As I suspected, those are the codes from last years Christmas box.

It is supposed to be open and details provided at 12 pm today, but it didn't specify which timezone that was in. I have a feeling that it is either from a non-European timezone (although unlikely if the promotion is being run by Square Europe) or they are running late/have technical problems.

As I was writing this reply, a new button has appeared in my profile with the codes for this year. :)

squalln
18th Dec 2014, 15:15
thanks for reply

those final fantasy XIII-2 where do i get the 50 % off??? the code i am unsure where to put???? becase i cant get 50 % off why i am onsure

djdemarco
18th Dec 2014, 15:19
No problem. Enjoy. :)

StipeP
18th Dec 2014, 15:24
Just rambled about Christmas box, and asked for refund without realizing I was reading about 2013 Box content. So embarrassed right now.
Sorry about that SE

djdemarco
18th Dec 2014, 15:29
I would assume that you use it on the official Square Enix Store which is here - https://store.eu.square-enix.com

Add the game you want to the basket and, when you go to checkout, there should be an option to "Use a coupon code with this item". Press the + button next to that and add in the discount code.

I have not done it myself but I'm pretty sure that would be the way to do it. Bear in mind that not all games bought from the official store provide you with Steam keys so, if that is your preference, it would be worth double-checking first.

Hope that helps. :)

squalln
18th Dec 2014, 15:32
thank you soo much :)

Maniac23
18th Dec 2014, 18:28
Yea. Was hoping for some Final Fantasy games (except 7 or 8 already have them) but only got crap.

3 of the Games i already have, 2 of them i will never play and the last one i couldve got for half the money.

Will never ever again buy anything from them.

Terabyte2014
18th Dec 2014, 18:38
I'm quite disappointed too. I was hoping to see a FF one in there and a discount code for FFXIII-2, the coupon is there but of those 6 titles I'll play only thief and maybe Last Remnants. I already have the Guardian of Light and I don't need the others.

And seriously, since the package is already quite bad itself they could have given us AT LEAST the Thief edition with all DLCs included. But no, we have to purchase those separately. What a nice Christmas gift! :mad2:

TheEvilGinge
18th Dec 2014, 18:50
Any one having trouble entering the keys into steam? So far I've tried 'The Last Remnant', 'Murdered:Soul Suspect' and 'Laura Croft and The Guardian of Light' and none of them have worked. I'm now temporarily blocked from entering keys into steam. It's quite frustrating.

thegoose86
18th Dec 2014, 18:56
hey yeah the same with me, pretty angry at this :/

airsblue
18th Dec 2014, 19:03
it worked for me
i added 4 games from the list, didnt add last remnant since i already own it

i am stuck at using coupons though.. never used them before on steam

Andrea9991
18th Dec 2014, 19:16
Same problem for me,now i can't even try to add them cause of to many try

Zeroko
18th Dec 2014, 22:55
I am also very disappointed in the Christmas box, Sure the game were cheaper then buying them separately but SERIOUSLY you could have given a final fantasy game 6-7-8? I know i got the coupon code for ff13-2 and yes i did buy it, so you did save me money there but 3 out of the 5 game i already own. The last one was a dlc for nosgoth. ( a small one at that)

Last years box was much better, :(

Elvundil
18th Dec 2014, 23:14
Same problem for me. with Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light code already use . and the coupons (all ) does not work .

Poutoux
19th Dec 2014, 01:11
I've got pretty much the same issue.
The 6 Steam keys worked for me but none of the 3 coupons are available on the Square Enix Store.
What should I do ?
Thanks in advance

Eladriell
19th Dec 2014, 11:07
Same issue here.
The 4 out of 6 steam keys I used so far were ok.
However none of the coupons are working on the store.

That's too bad as I wanted to buy FF XIII-2

GDArcan
19th Dec 2014, 11:51
Hey folks, sorry to hear that the discount codes aren't working for you. Just to confirm, are you using the discount codes on the European Square Enix Store? They won't work on the North American Store or on Steam.

Eladriell
19th Dec 2014, 11:57
On the same store where I bought the surprise... (in other words: yes)

xado85
19th Dec 2014, 11:57
Yes, I'm buying into the european store (store.eu.square-enix.com) but it's keeping says invalid coupon code :(

dhollplay
19th Dec 2014, 13:13
Hi SE.

Many thanks for the quite brilliant Xmas surprise bundle. I admit I was quite skeptical but when I saw what you delivered last year then I really got interested!

Two AAA 2014 titles, plus a highly received (and contemporary) JRPG, plus two budget titles and a DLC. For €6,49 :)

I for one am very satisfied, thank you very much!

Elvundil
19th Dec 2014, 14:25
I'm buying into the european store .... Says invalid coupon code .

GDArcan
19th Dec 2014, 15:16
Sorry about this guys - one more question. You're definitely using the codes on the same account that you purchased the box with? We'll try and look into this on our side as well and will hopefully be able to sort you out one way or another.

Quibble_Hoop
19th Dec 2014, 15:40
Bought it a few weeks ago and haven't received them yet? perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place but I looked in my email and my steam inventory. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Poutoux
19th Dec 2014, 16:05
@Quibble_Hoop You're supposed to get your keys by mail.
Back to my problem with the coupon codes, i do used them on the european store with the same account.
Still no official answer ?

GDArcan
19th Dec 2014, 17:34
Are they here perhaps: http://eu.square-enix.com/en/christmas-surprise-box-2014-codes

@Poutoux: Could you try contacting our support about this? If the codes don't work for some reason, our support might be able to sort you out with replacements. Bear in mind that it's weekend now though so you might only get an answer by Monday.

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/help/contact-customer-support.php

Sloubi542
19th Dec 2014, 18:14
I have the same problems with the code I received in my mail.
The CD keys for the games didn't work on steam at first, I tried an hour later and it worked.

But for the coupon codes, I tried them in the store and an error says the code is not valid.

GDArcan
19th Dec 2014, 19:02
Are you using the coupon codes on the EU Store or the French SE Boutique? Sorry about this, just trying to track down where the issue might be.

Fosshill
19th Dec 2014, 19:03
Same for me, the steam keys are ok but the coupons code are not valid.

Sloubi542
19th Dec 2014, 19:33
Are you using the coupon codes on the EU Store or the French SE Boutique? Sorry about this, just trying to track down where the issue might be.
I'm using the French Boutique, that might be the reason.
Maybe the coupons are only valid on the EU store, but I can't access it in France, https://store.eu.square-enix.com redirects me to http://www.square-enix-boutique.com/

Elvundil
19th Dec 2014, 19:54
I'm using the french boutique , I can't access Eu store in France .

Quibble_Hoop
19th Dec 2014, 20:18
Are they here perhaps: http://eu.square-enix.com/en/christmas-surprise-box-2014-codes

Oh yeah awesome thanks ^.^

Eladriell
19th Dec 2014, 21:57
Actually I'm also using the french boutique. I wasn't aware it is a specific one until SE store support told me to contact SE boutique one...
Still no answer from the boutique support though.
It's kind of a shame when two days ago I had the same kind of issue with another merchandising website and my problem was sorted out in the following hour.
I'm crossing my finger

xado85
22nd Dec 2014, 11:07
I was able to use the coupon code for FFXIII-2 but not the one for FFXIII. Any news?

Poutoux
23rd Dec 2014, 10:18
I just tried all the coupons again and none of them are working. I guess i will never be able to use them because they end on 31st december.
A bit disappointed by the lack of official answer or french forums...

ElNinoFr
23rd Dec 2014, 17:59
Same problem. All my coupon doesn't work.
French Boutique (Order 45149413) . Can't access EU one (auto-redirect).

French support contacted the 19th, still no answer. Please do what you must do to make them work.... even if it's after 31st, i want to use them, after all, i've paid for this....

AmarusKh
24th Dec 2014, 18:36
Same here. Bought through French Boutique (45152414) and can't seem to use the codes I got in my email there.

I was able to access the EU store by going here https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/ but when clicking on buy game I got this lovely message:

Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. Our system indicates that you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this Site.

Edit: I also seem to have two different accounts one for the French store and one for the EU store...

Pingolin
27th Dec 2014, 00:08
Same here. Bought through French Boutique (45152414) and can't seem to use the codes I got in my email there.

Same problem here. I'm french and I can't use the coupons on the french store (http://www.square-enix-boutique.com) and when I want to check out on the EU Store (https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/) it says
Our products and services displayed on the Store are not available for purchase by individuals outside of the Serviced Countries. Our system indicates that you are outside of the Serviced Countries for this Site.

Did you have any response from the Support ? It's problematic. The e-mail clearly says "Voici 3 offres exceptionnelles de la Square Enix Boutique valables jusqu'au 31 décembre, 23h59 (GMT)" with 3 different coupon codes for FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass and FINAL FANTASY III.

Orchydeus
28th Dec 2014, 21:28
Hi everybody,

Same problem here too.
I try to use my coupon on the EU store and got a "this coupon is invalid" message. None of the coupons from the email work.
I sent an email to support the day I received the email and still no response...

On my account page, I can see the 6 games I activated in steam and a message :
"No codes available for your account"

So it seems Santa Claus is less generous in some countries... :'(

Regards,

Orchydeus.

BambiXIII
29th Dec 2014, 10:23
Exactly same problem here with the coupon codes,
I just hope to be able to use them even if it's not fixed before the 31 :/

NgXAlex
1st Jan 2015, 01:13
Same for me, I lost my 3 promo codes because they never worked and now it's 1/1/2015 !

I contacted the French Square Enix Boutique support (sav@eidos.fr for French customers) the 18th December with my Order number etc. they never replied me !

Very serious...

Poutoux
6th Jan 2015, 20:35
No answers, no help, no replies to email...
Are the people of customer's support still in holliday ?

ElNinoFr
8th Jan 2015, 12:41
still no answer from French support. i'll try to phone them today. but i'll contact 60 millions de consommateurs at the end of the week if they start to blabla instead acting.

edit : coupon are fixed for me at least ! did try them today but they works now. :)

BambiXIII
15th Jan 2015, 15:01
edit : coupon are fixed for me at least ! did try them today but they works now. :)

Where did you use them ? I have a code with 12 letters, I still can't use them anywhere ...

ElNino_Fr
15th Jan 2015, 15:13
Where did you use them ? I have a code with 12 letters, I still can't use them anywhere ...

Used them on French boutique (http://www.square-enix-boutique.com/), bought ff13-2 & Lara croft with them without problem but needed to make 2 separate orders because french boutique only allow 1 coupon per order.

ElNinoFr
15th Jan 2015, 15:14
Used them on French boutique (http://www.square-enix-boutique.com/), bought ff13-2 & Lara croft with them without problem but needed to make 2 separate orders because french boutique only allow 1 coupon per order.

well that was me. just logged on wrong account....

BambiXIII
16th Jan 2015, 15:36
Ok I see it now ^^'
it didn't work the first time, but I don't know how, I finally could use it :D
so thanks a lot ! <3