PDA

View Full Version : Latest patch..

JotunNeko
17th Dec 2014, 12:04
So the game was patched today (-I'm on PS4), and with that I seem to have lost quite a bit of progress in the way that a lot of the challenges I had completed are now back to being not completed.. I got my platinum trophy in the game a few days back, so I had completed all of the challenges. And now quite a lot of them show up as not having been completed at all, when I go into tombs. The overworld even claimed that I hadn't found some of the Red Skulls in some areas, only to reward me for having found all of them the moment I ventured into those areas.

Also, the moment I went back to the Shrine area, it replayed the last cutscene for that area as well.

Criticalfrimmel
18th Dec 2014, 02:57
I'm seeing this as well. Just added to the technical forum. I was good when I quit last night but got the missing overworld skulls on entering an area. I do not have the trophy for all challenges so losing all that is not fun. Downloading from online storage save did not correct it.

Criticalfrimmel
18th Dec 2014, 03:07
My save has me near the cliffside combat challenge which I probably ended with. Heading back to the main shrine Lara says the ice has formed a bridge when there is no ice. At the shrine I get the place the head cutscene. This is on PS4.

JotunNeko
18th Dec 2014, 14:07
My save has me near the cliffside combat challenge which I probably ended with. Heading back to the main shrine Lara says the ice has formed a bridge when there is no ice. At the shrine I get the place the head cutscene. This is on PS4.
Yeah, it's was the same on my end. I was screwing around with it a little more just now, and it seems like it replays all the cutscenes and voiceclips when and where it can. When I changed the weather and time of day, I was suddenly shown the one where they marvel at a leg they found. And then another one that pointed me in the direction of a specific tomb.

Also, checking the tombs again, it seems super random which of the challenges have been reset and which haven't. MOST of them seem to have been wiped though.

Oh, and when I explored downward (south-eastish) I found an area I'm pretty sure wasn't there before. That or my eyes completely failed me somehow. 'The Sunken Palace of Sobek'. It offers entry into the two DLC areas, but you can't access them yet, for obvious reasons. But yeah, there's a few more Red Skulls there. Although picking them up didn't really change much on the list of challenges you get when you press the touchpad.

MeaganMarie
18th Dec 2014, 19:10
Hey guys! Really sorry to see that something funky is happening after downloading the patch. I'll forward this thread to our QA team, but could you each also fill out a ticket with Square Enix support so they can gather and log more details from you? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

http://tombraider.tumblr.com/techsupport

Criticalfrimmel
18th Dec 2014, 21:00
I'm happy to try and help.

Edit: Filled out a e-mail support request!

I also point out that I jumped into a co-op game and ended up in DLC areas before I really noticed the other issues.

JotunNeko
19th Dec 2014, 14:40
Hey guys! Really sorry to see that something funky is happening after downloading the patch. I'll forward this thread to our QA team, but could you each also fill out a ticket with Square Enix support so they can gather and log more details from you? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

http://tombraider.tumblr.com/techsupport

Thank you for your response. I've gone ahead and filled out a ticket. Keepin' my fingers crossed!