PDA

View Full Version : Unable to trigger the Final Boss in Set's Tomb

Reptile1983
17th Dec 2014, 01:11
Hello

I own Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for the PS4 since about a week now. I'm enjoying the game a lot and so far, i didn't come along any major issues until today. (16.12.14)

My Problem is, that i'm simply unable to trigger the Final Boss in Set's Tomb. I have obviously done all other Chambers (including all 5 Challenge Tombs) and have already defeated the Pharaoh, otherwise Set's Tomb wouldn't be accessible.

I can enter the Tomb like anyone would, but when i shoot the yellow orb with the Staff of Osiris, the Stairway, like shown on several YouTube guides, doesn't come up, the game will not let me go any further and the final Boss Fight is not going to trigger at all- Am i missing something or do i have perhaps a bugged savegame here?

It would totally "stink" to restart the game from scratch, as i invested countless hours of playing to get this far, so any help or Support would be gladly appreciated - thanks!

AdeleDazeem
17th Dec 2014, 09:57
Hmm... just to make sure; did you go back to Osiris' Tomb to put him back together?

Reptile1983
17th Dec 2014, 10:27
Hmm... just to make sure; did you go back to Osiris' Tomb to put him back together?Yes, the whole Statue is in place now, no parts missing.

Heartwire
17th Dec 2014, 10:28
Be sure to set the gas that comes out of the floor when the yellow ball is gone on fire with your torch.
If you did already try that and it simply won't pop up.
Then follow this topic I made to fix progression bugs:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=149067

Reptile1983
17th Dec 2014, 11:02
Be sure to set the gas that comes out of the floor when the yellow ball is gone on fire with your torch.
If you did already try that and it simply won't pop up.
Then follow this topic I made to fix progression bugs:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=149067I tried the Progression fix twice already yesterday, since i figured it might be a progression halt bug. That however wasn't the case, since setting the gas on fire with the torch, did the trick. To my suprise, none of the YouTube Walktrough's i have consulted regarding that matter, did say or show that you have to press L1 on your PS4-Pad to continue and neither did the game itself.

Thanks for the easy fix, Set is dead now, i however wish the ending would have been a bit more epic, instead of just being a couple of Comic-Strips. :D

Heartwire
17th Dec 2014, 11:13
Glad to hear it was just something that you missed, rather than a bug :)