PDA

View Full Version : Attention Driber

hoggys2much999
13th Dec 2014, 09:55
I would have sent this by PM if this crap forum had that feature.

Oh look you can only ban without giving explanations eh? Shows you pathetic you are!

I have been a Tomb Raider fan for 17 years since TR 1 on The Saturn and Underworld would have been my favourite game on the 360 if it hadn't been for a certain witch.

Eidos/Crystal Dynamics make 3 amazing games and then you crap lot with your retarded brains come along and almost virtually destroy it by putting in that horrendous multiplayer. Just what the hell made you lot think that you have to shove in multiplayer in to everything? TR has been and always will be single player.

I laughed hysterically when you announced that map packs would be released indefinitely and then stopped in June 2013 after you got it through your retarded brains no one wanted them. I got a free code for The Shanty Town map pack from my pre-order with Amazon.co.uk and I deleted it without using it and I was furious at Amazon for even dealing with that horrendous multiplayer.

So I was overjoyed and ecstatic when it was announced that Rise Of The Tomb Raider was to be published by Microsoft. Get the greatest franchise ever away from your diseased brains. One chance and you blew it big time.

Can't wait until Christmas next year and play RotTR on my XBOX 360.

Also you go on about sales but yet you only release The Temple Of Osiris for Xbone/PS4 in the process alienating the hundreds of thousands of fans who play on PS3/360. Think about the millions of dollars you are losing by not releasing it onto the PS3/360. You lot really are pathetic.

But I doubt I will get an explanation since you are crap Driber and work for one of the worst companies on the planet.

Driber
13th Dec 2014, 10:21
Really? After your previous post (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=149235) you actually need a detailed explanation why we banned you? Alrighty then...

this crap forum

pathetic you are

you crap lot

your retarded brains

your diseased brains

You lot really are pathetic

you are crap Driber

That's the kind of stuff why you're not welcome here. Read our TOU (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/announcement.php?a=1). Clear enough? ;)