PDA

View Full Version : Community Challenge #2 Farm Spot (Also a nice spot for gems)

Heartwire
13th Dec 2014, 07:17
So in preperation for the Community Challenge that hits tomorrow I did some scouting in finding the best spot in order to achieve this challenge.
I made a video of how I will do it.
It's also a great way to get more gems in your bags as they drop a lot when killing these, though time wise the other video I made in regards to farming gems is more efficient.

The challenge:
Use SMG's to kill 5000 exploding flaming mummies!

Here's the Video:
3wI9mZ-sGUA

In order to make it as efficient as possible, I close the portals that don't spawn the exploding mummies as soon as possible.
Though you can keep them open if you wish in order to farm extra gems.
But that way this challenge can take up to 15 minutes to complete keeping all the portals open.

On a side note, I'm just not entirely sure if every type of SMG counts though (single, dual, onyx and legendary enchanted ones) need some clarification on that.
For this video I used the normal single SMG.

Havoc_RSA
14th Dec 2014, 17:15
Thank u, but keeps saying its on 6% complete done. i have tried 8 times idea why its keeps saying 6% ?

Heartwire
14th Dec 2014, 20:20
need to kill 50 to even get 1% added.
And I think it takes a while to process.

Treeble
14th Dec 2014, 20:58
Last I checked we were at 13% on Steam. Been farming this pretty much the whole day through, so I'm not quite sure how often the stats are updated...

Havoc_RSA
14th Dec 2014, 21:21
Now i am on 14% so i have played for 3.30 hours so looks like going to take a while :(

DexterXBA
15th Dec 2014, 18:36
How do you get access to this spot? There's a fence in my game (0:07 in the video). Do I need to progress further in the story?

Heartwire
17th Dec 2014, 10:30
It's accesible after killing the second boss in the pyramid.

JotunNeko
19th Dec 2014, 14:43
need to kill 50 to even get 1% added.
And I think it takes a while to process.

It took me a while to realize, but the ones on fire are the only ones that count towards this challenge. So, yeah.. It's not going to go very fast XD

I just Railgun the normal ones, myself, now. One hit kill. And speeds up the process.

tainanlctr
19th Dec 2014, 16:35
I liked the video. I like to use the poisonous SMG that came from the chest of the community.

One thing I noticed different, my mummies do not release that purple smoke after exploding

Treeble
19th Dec 2014, 20:19
The purple smoke is actually the Leech Magic effect from the Amulet he has equipped. :)