PDA

View Full Version : Downtime - December 11 (BACK ONLINE)

Saikocat
11th Dec 2014, 19:43
Hi all

We're going into maintenance mode right now to push some changes. This won't require a game update when we come back online.

We should be down for around 2 hours, we'll keep you posted once there's news!

Saikocat
11th Dec 2014, 21:35
And we're back! :)

Hurlzalot
12th Dec 2014, 04:58
Just wanted to mention I've been having issues with this since the new MM system was implemented, now it seems like the only issue I'm experiencing. It seems to only ever happen after I've joined another game/lobby. It never finds another lobby, it is stuck like that. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/55497933997373284/6CD397A6B224625096FF8999E0F2CC238A9E321D/

Saikocat
12th Dec 2014, 11:25
We were seeing that last night as well, if you get stuck at that point, just cancel the search and try again (perhaps a few times). But let us know if you keep having to do that, or if it smooths out for you today (it should).

FireWorks_
12th Dec 2014, 11:53
We were seeing that last night as well, if you get stuck at that point, just cancel the search and try again (perhaps a few times). But let us know if you keep having to do that, or if it smooths out for you today (it should).

Had the same problem an hour ago. Persisted a few minutes til I decided to restart the game. Worked afterwards but the unlocked achievement progress was lost again :(

Will the unlocked achievements resetting each session see a quick fix soon or are they lower priority that all MM bugs?

Saikocat
12th Dec 2014, 12:28
I believe that will be fixed with our next patch, so we'll let everyone know once that's about to go out. We'll confirm :)

FireWorks_
12th Dec 2014, 13:01

uNborn-
12th Dec 2014, 21:03
Saiko or Corey, is there any update on the fps issue fix yet? Corey had mentioned it was going through QA earlier this week.

Psyonix_Corey
14th Dec 2014, 01:43
Saiko or Corey, is there any update on the fps issue fix yet? Corey had mentioned it was going through QA earlier this week.

It's with QA and close to being signed off.

Unfortunately, it started causing other texture streaming issues on lower end PCs, so we had to make it a commandline option for this initial drop. We'll include how to turn it on in the patch notes.