PDA

View Full Version : Every Legendary Item (Minor spoilers)

Heartwire
11th Dec 2014, 13:59
Right, I got to a point where it seems I have all legendary and epic items (the ones that can be obtained from the 1000 gem chests, not sure if there are other means to obtain more Legendarys)
I figured I'll make a list with all the Legendary Items available.

So here goes;

Weapons
There are a total of 15 Legendary weapons.
Rather than listing them all individually I'll just go over the basics real quick.
There are 5 different weapons that can come in form of Legendary drops.

Every weapon can come in 3 Legendary forms.
The 3 forms are; Ice-Enchanted, Fire-Enchanted and Poison-Enchanted

The 5 weapons that can attain this are:
Dual Pistols
Shotguns
Bolt Action Rifles
(Single) Sub-Machine Guns
Assault Rifles

Rings
There are 3 Legendary Rings:

Gold Ring of Set
Cold Resistance
Fire Resistance
Poison Resistance
Lightning Resistance
Explosive Resistance

Gold Ring of Protection
Weapon Damage+
Speed+
Explosive Resistance
Torch Range+
Magic Shield Life+

Gold Ring of Srength
Weapon Damage+
Bomb Radius+
Speed+
Ammo Efficiency+
Rate of Fire+

Amulets
There are 6 Legendary Amulets

Onyx Spirit of Set
Power Shot
Ice Projectiles
Ice Bomb
Bomb Damage+
Regenerative Ammo
Bomb Reload+

Onyx Spirit of Khepri
Power Shot
Bomb Damage+
Bomb Reload+
Regenerative Ammo
Regenerative Health
Scatter Shot

Onyx Spirit of Ra
Power Shot
Poisonous Projectiles
Poison Bomb
Bomb Damage+
Regenerative Ammo
Bomb Reload+

Onyx Spirit of Osiris
Power Shot
Leech Magic Projectiles
Leech Bomb
Bomb Damage+
Regenerative Ammo
Bomb Reload+

Onyx Spirit of Sobek
Power Shot
Fire Projectiles
Fire Bomb
Bomb Damage+
Regenerative Ammo
Bomb Reload+

Onyx Spirit of Shen
Regenerative Ammo
Regenerative Health
Treasure Hunter
Supply Hunter
Power Shot
Bomb Reload+

That's pretty much it.
Incase you wonder what happends when you got all Legendary and Epic items, and try to open a 1000 gem chest, you basically get a bag of gems back of the same ammount. (so 1000 gems)

Also on a side note, not sure why the Legendary Amulet for Sobek has Fire, and the one for Ra has poison, should be the otherway around if you ask me, considering Ra is the sun god, and Sobek is the god of the nile (And rain in this game is associated with Poisonous enemies it seems)

Treeble
11th Dec 2014, 19:51
Great stuff Heartwire! I have not posted what I wrote down, but I was trying to cover all rarities... I found my first legendary drop yesterday in one of the DLC tombs, so on top of everything we have speculated thus far I found myself wondering if each location might have its own unique drops (for what it's worth, it was an Ice-powered Shotgun in the Tomb of Hoarfrost - but later on I found another Ice weapon elsewhere, so...).

Treeble
11th Dec 2014, 21:21
I don't mean to hijack your topic Heartwire, in case you'd rather have this elsewhere just let us know and I'll ask a mode to move/delete this post. This is a work in progress and will likely require a lot of work... Anyone who's OCD enough can add to it, of course.

Heartwire, you probably have a zillion more items than I do considering you've been farming and already have all Legendary items, but bear with me lol. :)

*SNIP* - complete list will be featured on my blog in a few days time.

This is a very preliminary and initial list of something I'm cooking (lolwut) for my TR blog but I need time. I'm hoping to have comprehensive and "complete" lists before the end of the year though. Like I said, Heartwire, if you'd rather not have this here let me know. :)

FWIW I've already included the ones you've posted in the OP. :thumb:

Heartwire
12th Dec 2014, 05:53
No go ahead, it's not a hijack :P

I ended up getting every single chest item a couple of hours ago.
I also have all the optional tomb challenges complete (gold trophy) so got all those items too.
The only stuff I'm missing is the Onyx weapons, which you get from the canop. jars.
But for some reason i got bugged and it skipped from 10 to 25.
So I wont be able to get the Onyx weapons you get for 15 and 20 jars =/

I don't feel like writing everything down though, but what I can do is make a video of all the items and just browse through them.

Treeble
12th Dec 2014, 20:14
That would actually be a great help Heartwire - I don't mind transcribing/sorting all of them. The rarities will be missing, but we can add that info later on (I'm still taking notes for my loot unlocks).

I still haven't tried co-op so I have no idea what the canopic jars are. Is it documented somewhere that they unlock at intervals of 5? Maybe it's 5-10-25-50-X or something along those lines? But seriously, impressive work and congratulations on gathering all the loot! It's going to take me a while longer but hopefully I'll get there as well. :)

Heartwire
13th Dec 2014, 06:15
Uploading now.

As far as the Onyx weapons and Canopic Jars go:

The Canopic Jars basically appear on the spots someone in your friendslist dies.
Though they don't always seem to, just randomly.

They go in intervals of 5 yeah, 5-10-15-20-25 (not sure if it goes on after that since there are 5 types of legendary weapons, I'd assume the Onyx weapons are of the same type)

Heartwire
13th Dec 2014, 06:55
IX6wZMfcnZ0

Here you go, every item.
I took a bout a second per item before going on to the next, which should be plenty of time to pause the video in order to write it down.
Just missing a few onyx weapons, and I don't have the Icy Death DLC which was accidentally released too soon on Xbone.

P.S.
I figured out the last 2 Onyx items from the Canopic Jars.
The 25 one is an Onyx Shotgun, and the 30 one is an Onyx Rocket Launcher.
Doesn't go further than that.
However, I am missing the 15 and 20 Onyx Weapons, cause it skipped for me from 10 to 25 after I completed the 10.
So not sure what the 15 and 20 ones are.

Drcac13
13th Dec 2014, 15:55
i think a i got all onyx item cause a no gain up jar count when drop. My last onyx weapon was Rocket Luncher onyx.

I Didn t seen onyx ring or amu

Heartwire
13th Dec 2014, 15:56
i think a i got all onyx item cause a no gain up jar count when drop. My last onyx weapon was Rocket Luncher onyx.

I Didn t seen onyx ring or amu

There are no Onyx Rings, and the Amulets are legendary from the 1000 gem chests.

angelotblond
13th Dec 2014, 19:34
How can i get the onyx weapon? I can't find any canopic jar...

Treeble
14th Dec 2014, 03:48
I haven't seen any either, but judging from the info Heartwire has shared thus far, I believe they only appear when you're playing online coop with your friends, so when they die there's a random chance they'll leave a canopic jar behind. I've played one or two levels in local coop with my nephew and haven't seen it, which is why I'm assuming it's online only.

I have transcribed the collectibles from Heartwire's video as well as the ones I had written down (Steam messed up with the DLC release as well, plus I have the Hitman pack while he has Deus Ex and Legend). The current total is 48 weapons, 105 rings and 90 amulets - though I'm still missing the challenge rewards from the two DLC tombs. Will keep working on this and put an early initial version online within the next few days. :)

Heartwire
14th Dec 2014, 09:01
No, you don't have to play co-op in order for it to happen.
As long as people in your friendslist die they will randomly leave a canopic jar in a location where they died.
Basically the more people you have in your friends list that play this game and the more they die, the more the canopic jars wil show up.

Drcac13
14th Dec 2014, 17:36
i got 2 ring from the season pass 2tombs, 1 with frost armor that freze ennemy and 1 with reflect armor that i supose reflect damage but i havan t seen any damage reflected with it. May be there is no graphic effect for thiis ability. they are 5stats ring.

Criticalfrimmel
15th Dec 2014, 21:27
I copied and pasted the abilities from the Legendary Rings list above into a spreadsheet and sorted it out for an alphabetical list of abilities:

Ammo Efficiency+
Bomb Damage+
Bomb Radius+
Bomb Reload+
Cold Resistance
Explosive Resistance
Fire Bomb
Fire Projectiles
Fire Resistance
Ice Bomb
Ice Projectiles
Leech Bomb
Leech Magic Projectiles
Lightning Resistance
Magic Shield Life+
Poison Bomb
Poison Resistance
Poisonous Projectiles
Power Shot
Rate of Fire+
Regenerative Ammo
Regenerative Health
Scatter Shot
Speed+
Supply Hunter
Torch Range+
Treasure Hunter
Weapon Damage+

Treeble
16th Dec 2014, 23:48
However, I am missing the 15 and 20 Onyx Weapons, cause it skipped for me from 10 to 25 after I completed the 10.
So not sure what the 15 and 20 ones are.Thanks to your guidance I now have all Onyx Weapons - the ones that were skipped for some reason in your game are Onyx Assault Rifle (15) and Onyx Marskman Rifle (20). It takes a total of 105 Canopic Jars to unlock all the weapons, that proved to be a bit troublesome as most of the times the canopic jars were out of reach (right in the middle of spikes, floating above death drops...) but it was moderately fun replaying the levels time and time again looking for these. I also found a few in the Overworld lol, no idea how they ended up there though.

Still an awful lot of loot to unlock I believe, and then there's the Gold SMGs, right? :D lol

Criticalfrimmel
23rd Dec 2014, 15:44
I'm on PS4 and I'm starting to get bags of gems for opening any level of chest. I do not have any Onyx weapons or even yet any poison weapons. No one on my friends list has this game so I have not seen any of these canopic jars. I have not completed all tomb challenges. I have pulled all above listed gold rings and onyx amulets from chests. I have pulled a number of ice and fire weapons.

Anyone have a clue what the issue is with getting the poison weapons?

Can someone elaborate more on what the 15 and 20 stuff refers to?

Treeble
23rd Dec 2014, 19:06
15 and 20 stuff is about the Canopic Jars... There are weapon unlocks and count rest at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 canopic jars, so you actually need 105 jars in total to unlock all six Onyx Weapons.

If you haven't gotten any poison weapons I guess it's safe to say they're DLC. I'd thought they might have been included in the Season Pass as Time Saviors, but guess it's actually the only way to get them. :|