PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding open world challenges

Heartwire
11th Dec 2014, 08:58
I am wondering if I'm missing something here in the open world (the pillar) challenges.

When I completed the game it said I should viit them in different states of weather and day and night for new challenges and rare loot.
However, the only thing I really noticed is a slight change in enemies when doing these.

What else do they provide? cause loot wise I have not encountered anything apart from gems.

Bridgetkfisher
11th Dec 2014, 10:08
No idea, wasnt explained so never cared. besides sounds annoying. all those rings that only work at day or night are junk neways. Im not switching my ring every time I enter a game and if a tomb who knows time of day it is anydays. whole idea for items working at certain times was silly.

Heartwire
11th Dec 2014, 11:03
No idea, wasnt explained so never cared. besides sounds annoying. all those rings that only work at day or night are junk neways. Im not switching my ring every time I enter a game and if a tomb who knows time of day it is anydays. whole idea for items working at certain times was silly.

Those are only low level rings and amulets.
The rare, epic, and legendary ones work all the time, some uncommon do to.

Criticalfrimmel
16th Dec 2014, 15:55
There are different chests available depending on the weather or time of day. There are a few more "1000 gem" chests available than there are in day during summer not raining days. One of the combat challenges is only available if snow is active. You have to open the 1000 gem chests to get the "good" items and the combat challenges let you get gems at a much faster rate than the tombs.