PDA

View Full Version : The Summoner: A Closer Look

Saikocat
10th Dec 2014, 19:37
Hey guys

We've just posted another blog about the Summoner, with some more juicy concept art, AND details of her starting abilities!

http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/the-summoner-a-closer-look/

FireWorks_
10th Dec 2014, 19:51
So bootifool!!! :)

Mechanics sound interesting. Would love to play test :D

Enlightened_Fool
10th Dec 2014, 23:21
Awesome, can't wait!

-Konf-
11th Dec 2014, 05:43
Wow, she looks absolutely amazing. I remember how much I enjoyed going through the original blog post, and this follow up is just as great! The skins are amazing, can't wait to see them in-game. Runestones have been waiting far too long!

Really looking forward to playing this new class, thanks for the info and to Eric and other unsung heroes who have been involved in making her come to life :) Can't wait for open beta, and hopefully her release that'll come shortly after that!

lucinvampire
11th Dec 2014, 12:59
Those skins :D - she looks and sounds amazing! :thumb:

shinros
11th Dec 2014, 16:24
*drools* can't wait to play her the art looks amazing.

GenFeelGood
13th Dec 2014, 06:23
I didn't notice before but there isn't any mention about the other ghoul variation in the blog post, the big one that was bugging during the demo. Is it getting retooled into something else?

-Konf-
13th Dec 2014, 16:34
I didn't notice before but there isn't any mention about the other ghoul variation in the blog post, the big one that was bugging during the demo. Is it getting retooled into something else?
I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing the "glowing angel of light", but a non-bugged version :) I'm guessing it didn't get a mention in the recent blog post because they talked about only those abilities that you start with when you unlock the class, and that one is an alternative.

That being said, really looking forward to see what other skill they got in store for RMB and a secondary ability. Given that [Abyssal Barrier] is already looking fun, I can't wait to see what other defensive/utility tool she'll get.

Saikocat
16th Dec 2014, 14:15
It is, indeed, as the blog this time went through the base abilities.