PDA

View Full Version : Bluescreen

Kronblad
10th Dec 2014, 00:11
Ok, so I have tried playing the game in both Fullscreen and Windowed, but each time the game will randomly just quit displaying to my monitor and freeze up my PC, requiring a hard reset. This is the only program I have ever had this issue with, so I have no clue what is going on.

PC Specs
i7 920 2.67 Ghz
geforce GTX 970 4gb (driver 344.75)
12Gb Ram
Windows 7

Log is here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlticlxv02al14e/Lara%20Croft%20and%20the%20Temple%20of%20Osiris.log?dl=0
Dxdiag is here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqybmh359xlcvlt/DxDiag.txt?dl=0

If anything else is needed, please let me know.

Kronblad
12th Dec 2014, 21:21
Ok so it's been a while, still no response or communication of any kind? I find it extremely agitating to own this game an dyet am unable to play it due to some issue it has with crashing my PC. Only this game does it. I have put my vid card through variuos tests with 3dMark, Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Alien Isolation, and Shadow of Mordor. All those games run perfect on the highest settings. SO that just tells me there is definitely something wrong with Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. Not to mention all the people bringing up how it is heating their video cards pretty bad (mine being one).

Heartwire
13th Dec 2014, 09:00
It seems most of the issues caused with the PC version of the game with lockups and crashes appear to be driver related issues.
I know most people have their drivers updated, but you could be missing one.

Kronblad
14th Dec 2014, 00:16
It seems most of the issues caused with the PC version of the game with lockups and crashes appear to be driver related issues.
I know most people have their drivers updated, but you could be missing one.

Yeah I have updated my drivers several times. I have done a clean driver install by removing the old ones completely. Unseated the card and redid it all a couple times just to make sure it's all good. Still this game seems to like to crash my PC into needing a hard reset. Normally this would be something to look at the drivers if it was affecting more than just Temple of Osiris, but it isn't. So the devs need to take a look at what the game is doing to get the drivers to fail or whatever. Sure would be nice to hear something from someone on the community support team (hnt, thats what a COMMUNITY MANAGER does).

MeaganMarie
15th Dec 2014, 22:02
Yeah I have updated my drivers several times. I have done a clean driver install by removing the old ones completely. Unseated the card and redid it all a couple times just to make sure it's all good. Still this game seems to like to crash my PC into needing a hard reset. Normally this would be something to look at the drivers if it was affecting more than just Temple of Osiris, but it isn't. So the devs need to take a look at what the game is doing to get the drivers to fail or whatever. Sure would be nice to hear something from someone on the community support team (hnt, thats what a COMMUNITY MANAGER does).

Hey there,

I'm sorry it's taken me a bit to get back to you - unfortunately there's only one CM at Crystal, and a such I'm always stretched very thin around game launches. I'm passing this onto the team to investigate. Generally speaking it's best to submit a ticket directly to customer support, as they'll be about to walk you through troubleshooting and gather the necessary information to properly diagnose the problem. I'll make that a bit more clear in the support section of this forum.

http://tombraider.tumblr.com/techsupport

Meg