PDA

View Full Version : Refund

Lawngrass
6th Dec 2014, 19:29
So, here's the deal:

I had 1500 gold, and I really wanted to buy a new bow for my scout.

I clicked on the "Stormbow" and it redirects me to a window, that listed the "War Bow". So I instinctively clicked on the War Bow, thinking that it was the Stormbow in order to confirm that that's the bow I wanted. I clicked purchase, and moments later I was pulling my hair out as I realize what I have done.

After no avail in searching, I found no refund option, and decided that posting here was my best option. I hope one of the staff can reset my purchase and fix my stupid, stupid mistake.

Thanks

chriZor
6th Dec 2014, 19:45
Hey Lawngrass!

That sounds annoying. I'm sorry for you. But you earn enough gold that it is not necessary to report it. In the end you have each item.
Just try out the War Bow, it's a nice item!

-chriZ0r

RainaAudron
6th Dec 2014, 19:54
Sorry to hear about that. Can you please contact our Technical Support? (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001)

FireWorks_
6th Dec 2014, 19:56
I guess support could sort this out for you, BUT the warbow is currently a way nicer weapon than the storm (which is considered the weakest currently). I recommend, you just enjoy the knockback of the warbow and annoy all vampires but especially sentinels or jumping tyrants :D

Rago600
8th Dec 2014, 09:25
I Bougt Sacrifice 2 Times, because there was a Day it got Away, from my Iventory.
(I only buy Permanents) You get so much gold over the Time, nothing to Worry about.