PDA

View Full Version : Japanese and Australian servers (*FIXED*)

Saikocat
5th Dec 2014, 14:40
Hi everyone,

Just to make you aware, there is a temporary issue with the Australian and Japanese servers for Nosgoth. This means that they are unavailable to play on at the moment, while we work to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE: This has now been resolved!

Saikocat
8th Dec 2014, 16:41
Servers in Australia should now be accessible again. We're working on getting the servers in Tokyo working.

Saikocat
19th Dec 2014, 17:20
This has been fixed.

Kabalite
20th Dec 2014, 09:22
8:20 PM, 20/12.
Australia (Sydney), Games Running? = No.
Why?

-Konf-
20th Dec 2014, 09:40
8:20 PM, 20/12.
Australia (Sydney), Games Running? = No.
Why?
Hmm, not sure but I was able to access both Australian and Japanese servers lately. Just because there are no games running doesn't mean that the servers are down - it just indicates that there are no active lobbies (not enough players to form a game).

From what I've seen a lot of Australian players are currently playing on US servers to avoid wait times and queues on local servers since a lot of locals have stopped playing and it's hard to find a lobby. Once we get more people in this game it will all get back to normal.

Kabalite
21st Dec 2014, 09:53
it just indicates that there are no active lobbies (not enough players to form a game).
Thank you for clearing that up.

Saikocat
22nd Dec 2014, 11:29
It may have indeed been as there weren't enough people on at that given time for a full lobby. We checked the servers last week and everything is back up and running. If you find you're unable to connect to an Australian or Japanese lobby, do let us know what happens, but everything should be back up and running again! :)

Goldenrolls
29th Dec 2014, 23:16
No one is ever in the aus servers. I always sit and wait and no-one ever comes. the only server that ever works is the US east and my ping is 250+ when I play there so the experience ends up being really frustrating. It has been like this for some time. Im over getting thumped every game because of my ping. can something please be done about this? cheers.

- maybe you should just take the server options away from players and force them into their local server, and if that fails, the next nearest one etc. COD doesn't give an option to choose location and that seems to work fine?

RainaAudron
30th Dec 2014, 14:01
- maybe you should just take the server options away from players and force them into their local server, and if that fails, the next nearest one etc. COD doesn't give an option to choose location and that seems to work fine?

I´d be strongly against this - what would it help to take away the choice from the players? And you can´t really compare this game to COD, it all just goes down to the size of the player base, with COD having undoubtly bigger.

Saikocat
2nd Jan 2015, 11:02
There's no plan to take away choice from the server options right now, and I don't think it'd ultimately be that helpful in this scenario. At the moment there's a lower number of players in Australia, but that will increase again once we hit Open Beta. In the meantime you can use your Friend Referral to try and get other players in Oz/NZ to join, maybe by sharing it on some local forums?

Harclift
12th Mar 2015, 09:48
I have a suggestion. There are many games (for example War Thunder) that in game we can choose to queue on multiple servers for a faster match and tell us how many ppl queue on each server. i think it will be really helpful for now.