PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes - December 5th Update

Saikocat
5th Dec 2014, 13:09
Matchmaking Update
This update reactivates the new Matchmaking and Party systems. We have spent the last week hammering out all of the issues from the last test and appreciate your patience as we make sure everything is ready for Open Beta.

Steam Achievements
Achievements have been re-enabled with this build and we've fixed the issue preventing them from being visible or unlocking.

Balancing
Human Weapon Balancing
Human weapon DPS (damage per second) has been reduced slightly across the board to address some high-end balancing issues. In some cases, we have increased weapon clip sizes to minimize the impact on total “damage per clip” and the relative effectiveness of low-to-medium skill human players. We have also increased the reload time on some weapons to further reduce the sustained DPS of high-end human teams.

Hunter

Repeater

Damage reduced to 70 (was 75)
Clip size increased to 22 (was 20)
Reload time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2)

Multibow

Damage reduced to 65 (was 70)
Clip size increased to 24 (was 21)

Siege Bow

Damage reduced to 85 (was 95)
Fire rate increased to 3.55 (was 3.5)
Clip size increased to 18 (was 16)

Bolt-thrower

Clip size increased to 38 (was 36)

Poison Bola

Damage over time reduced to 160 over 2 sec (was 240 over 3 sec)

Alchemist

Hand Cannon

Damage reduced to 210 (was 220)

Fullbore Cannon

Damage reduced to 240 (was 250)

Multi Cannon

Damage reduced to 75x3 (was 80x3)

Viscous Cannon

Sunlight Vial

Damage increased to 100 (was 10)

Scout

Compound Bow

Damage reduced to 175 (was 180)
Reload time increased to 1.75 sec (was 1.45 sec)
Clip size increased to 7 (was 6)

War Bow

Clip size increased to 5 (was 4)

Swiftbow

Damage reduced to 170 (was 175)

Stormbow

Clip size increased to 6 (was 5)

Prophet

Dual Pistols

Damage reduced to 110 (was 115)
Clip size increased to 12 (was 11)

Heavy Pistols

Damage reduced to 150 (was 165)
Fire rate increased to 1.6 (was 1.5)
Clip size increased to 9 (was 8)

Quick Pistols

Fire rate reduced to 2.7 (was 2.75)
Clip size increased to 15 (was 14)

Piercing Pistols

Damage reduced to 125 (was 130)
Clip size increased to 10 (was 9)

Eldritch Guard

Shield activates after 0.5 sec (was 0.8 sec)

Reaver

Sweeping Kick

Damage reduced to 375 (was 400)
Cooldown increased to 10 seconds (was 8)

Shadow Step

Cast time before teleport increased by 20%

Sentinel

Takeoff

Added air control using movement keys, similar to Tyrant Jump Attack
Transitions into flight earlier so Sentinels aren’t exposed as long after using the ability

Deceiver

Backstab

Slight adjustments to melee hit detection range and rotation window

Known Issues

There is a new issue with NosCam causing the timeline/seeker ribbon to compressed in the first few pixels, preventing you from skipping ahead to specific times.
Servers in Sydney (Australia) and Tokyo (Japan) are currently unavailable, temporarily. We are working to resolve this issue.

Bug Fixes

Fixed issue preventing Deceivers from using Disguise's invisibility mechanic
Holding SHIFT to Sprint will now only make you move if you are pressing forward
Removed unintentional change to Draining Curse's duration
Fixed an issue where Fire Wall wouldn't cause damage on stairs

Louves
5th Dec 2014, 13:31
Deceiver

Backstab

Oh thank you, I hope I can finally use Backstab again <3

Edit: Oh I saw that the achievments are in german for me. Some of the classes and the abilities are also translated. If you plan to release a german (or every other language) version I would advise you to not translate the classes and abilites (only the explanations).
Some of the abilities are a bit 'weird' translated, so I have to guess which ability is meant :P

Edit 2: Just looked at all achievements so I have to ask...did you use google translator?

OK_Oktagon
5th Dec 2014, 13:36
Seems like the balancing has gone one step forward with the Hunter getting its damage slightly nerfed for every weapon. I can understand the other classes' damage decrease aswell, and will be nice to try this all when game goes live again. Major fan of the poison bola nerf, it was a bit too strong.

xBaseLine
5th Dec 2014, 13:57
Well I can understand maybe the sweep kick and some nerfs of the Hunter, all other nerfs are in my opinion bs.

j4m41k4n0
5th Dec 2014, 14:06
That balance is not logical

Ysanoire
5th Dec 2014, 14:16
I think I welcome the sweeping kick nerf. I don't know how I feel about all the human changes. The change to fullbore cannon worries me. It used to be the interrupt cannon, now there's nothing special about it.

MasterZtark
5th Dec 2014, 15:12
Thanks Cat, the patch notes look great! Looking forward to testing everything out. ^_^

cmstache
5th Dec 2014, 15:20
Comments inline here. :) This'll be fun.

Matchmaking Update

This update reactivates the new Matchmaking and Party systems. We have spent the last week hammering out all of the issues from the last test and appreciate your patience as we make sure everything is ready for Open Beta.

We'll test this out. :)

Steam Achievements

Achievements have been re-enabled with this build and we've fixed the issue preventing them from being visible or unlocking.

As I'm not much of an "achievement person" I'm neutral here. But anything small like this that makes playes happy, I'm OK with.

Balancing

Human Weapon Balancing
Human weapon DPS (damage per second) has been reduced slightly across the board to address some high-end balancing issues. In some cases, we have increased weapon clip sizes to minimize the impact on total “damage per clip” and the relative effectiveness of low-to-medium skill human players. We have also increased the reload time on some weapons to further reduce the sustained DPS of high-end human teams.

What I REALLY would have liked to see here instead was the inability for hunters and prophets to cancel their reloading. It would place heavy implication on missed harass damage and timing. It would also allow the scouts to shine at harassment (where they should be anyways). Scouts' and alchs' reload don't have to "disassemble" anything on their weapon and alchies reloading only 1 round at a time. I feel it'd be more efficient at the DPS problem. But, I'm open to seeing how this works. (Is it me, or is this kinda wordy? I think it still makes my point though?)

Hunter
Repeater

Damage reduced to 70 (was 75)
Clip size increased to 22 (was 20)
The reload time should be huge. I like it.

Multibow

Clip size increased to 24 (was 21)
I didn't feel this needed too much, but I think it's a fair tweak since the hunter has so much going for it already.

Siege Bow

Damage reduced to 85 (was 95)
Fire rate increased to 3.55 (was 3.5)
Clip size increased to 18 (was 16)
I honestly feel the fire rate needs to be even slower here. But we'll see.

Bolt-thrower

Clip size increased to 38 (was 36)
No reload nerf? I feel like we'll be seeing more of these.

Poison Bola

Damage over time reduced to 140 over 2 sec (was 240 over 3 sec)
While I like this nerf, it makes normal bolas more appealing. This is an issue because the damage wasn't the issue as much as how rewarding the CC is. Now I'll be bola'd twice as often since normal bola has half the CD. The only saving grace here is the DPS nerfs on the hunter. It's also the main reason I feel the hunter didn't get hit hard enough with the nerf hammer. This one fact about "potentially more CC happening now" will basically negate the damage reductions as a whole from the human line-up. But, we'll give it a shot.

Alchemist
Hand Cannon

Fullbore Cannon

Damage reduced to 240 (was 250)

Multi Cannon

Damage reduced to 75x3 (was 80x3)

Viscous Cannon

I don't feel the alch needed a nerf. Don't get me wrong, it has insane DPS up close, but it has at best 1/3 of the range of the rest of the humans. It also needs more encouragement to play. Leaving the damage alone would have helped.

Sunlight Vial

Damage increased to 100 (was 10)
I like this, as it now might compete with light bomb. Maybe making this have less damage falloff would be nice too. Even with the blind, sunlight vial still needs a tad more. Maybe consistency vs. light bomb's massive falloff would help.

Scout

Compound Bow

Damage reduced to 175 (was 180)
To be fair, I don't have a huge issue with this. I didn't think that up close scouts were an issue anymore compared to what they used to be (older players, you remember how ridiculous they were). But the reload time balances well with the ammo, making accuracy more of an issue. Provided a slight spread adjustment (only when walking, so as sniping spread stays the same) This could be overall a nice tweak.

War Bow

Clip size increased to 5 (was 4)
I love you! Since the War bow lost it's ability to 1-shot reavers off of people it really lost it's niche in team-fights. This should help make up for lost damage. By far the best change on this list. My only issue is that Sentinels, the easiest punished classes in the game, will have an even harder time now. Their only saving grace is that most people can't stand warbows, or don't understand how good they can actually be, so it might go unnoticed some for a while.

Swiftbow

Damage reduced to 170 (was 175)
As long as charged shot remains the same I'd almost be OK with dropping it down to 165 per shot. This nerf is a lot less noticeable than the others, especially since it's fast reload/charge time didn't change.

Stormbow

Clip size increased to 6 (was 5)
I think the damage needs to be dropped along with the other bows, maybe increase the splash radius a bit to compensate. I feel like we'l going to be back to the incredibly annoying "less compound bows, more storm bows" problem we used to have.

Prophet
Dual Pistols

Damage reduced to 110 (was 115)
Clip size increased to 12 (was 11)

Heavy Pistols

Damage reduced to 150 (was 165)
Fire rate increased to 1.6 (was 1.5)
Clip size increased to 9 (was 8)

Quick Pistols

Fire rate reduced to 2.7 (was 2.75)
Clip size increased to 15 (was 14)

Piercing Pistols

Damage reduced to 125 (was 130)
Clip size increased to 10 (was 9)
I'm fairly neutral about prophet DPS. I think these are all pretty fair.

Eldritch Guard

Shield activates after 0.5 sec (was 0.8 sec)
Like this.

Reaver
Sweeping Kick

Damage reduced to 375 (was 400)
Cooldown increased to 10 seconds (was 8)
Seems reasonable for now, esp with the human burst reduction.

Shadow Step

Cast time before teleport increased by 20%
Awesome change.

Sentinel

Takeoff

Added air control using movement keys, similar to Tyrant Jump Attack
Transitions into flight earlier so Sentinels aren’t exposed as long after using the ability
As one of the only veterans who still runs take-off (about 50% of the time) I love you for this. My only issue with the Sentinel is that the massive hit detection issues with puncture seem to be completely missed.

Deceiver

Backstab

Increases, I imagine? I wouldn't mind a SLIGHTY smaller hit radius for infect honestly, but that's a different discussion.

Known Issues

There is a new issue with NosCam's, causing the timeline/seeker ribbon to compressed in the first few pixels, preventing you from skipping ahead to specific times.
Servers in Sydney (Australia) and Tokyo (Japan) are currently unavailable, temporarily. We are working to resolve this issue.

Bug Fixes

Fixed issue preventing Deceivers from using Disguise's invisibility mechanic
Removed unintentional change to Draining Curse's duration
Fixed an issue where Fire Wall wouldn't cause damage on stairs

Overall, I feel this is one of the better patches in a LONG time (probably since early Beta. Keep them coming team!

MechaMamba
5th Dec 2014, 15:33
I cant find respond to this, how I can fix mouse acceleration? This makes this game so stupit,impossible to play. Didnt find in google.

Sanguise23
5th Dec 2014, 15:36
I think I welcome the sweeping kick nerf. I don't know how I feel about all the human changes. The change to fullbore cannon worries me. It used to be the interrupt cannon, now there's nothing special about it.

yeah this is the worst IMO they should adjust damage threshold also

FireWorks_
5th Dec 2014, 15:50
Overall, I feel this is one of the better patches in a LONG time (probably since early Beta. Keep them coming team!

Agreed, this one looks very very good.

Maybe change the reaver and sentinel thresholds to 240 according to the new fullbore cannon? The rest seems great, cant wait to test it.:thumb:

I cant find respond to this, how I can fix mouse acceleration? This makes this game so stupit,impossible to play. Didnt find in google.

\Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Config\BCMPUserProfile.ini

bUseMouseSmoothing=false

cmstache
5th Dec 2014, 15:50
Windows mouse settings.

Louves
5th Dec 2014, 16:05
'Downloading Armory' takes forever for me, I can't even change my class before the match.

Edit: I played like 6 matches now and I noticed that some achievements reset after every match (for example : the 'centennial' achievements or the 'assist' achievement)

Razaiim
5th Dec 2014, 16:14
To save time I'm going to just list the changes I don't like, assume I approve and like everything else:

Hunter multibow is still going to feel lackluster compared to the others, and I think just needs a spread decrease to compensate.

Poison Bola way over nerfed. I'd like to see something closer to the 190 range.

Alchemist doesn't really need damage nerfs, given the relative difficulty of doing full damage to a vampire. Also Fullbore no longer interrupts casting in one shot which is bad.

warbow: I'm. On the fence here. The warbow is my most used bow on scout, and my favorite so I'm happy for a buff, however it can be the most powerful bow out there even in terms of damage, so we'll see how the extra shot works.

Psyonix_Corey
5th Dec 2014, 16:18
Hey guys, two main things to keep in mind:
- These human changes are large in quantity but small in severity. In most cases it shouldn't be particularly noticeable on the DPS side - it does, however, start to add up when three or four humans are shooting you. We are open to reverting any and all of these changes if they prove detrimental.
- We'll revisit the Fullbore cannon change RE: interrupt threshold.

Garfild_ru
5th Dec 2014, 16:26
Russian version
Русская версия
http://nosgoth.ru/1149-update-nosgoth-5-12-2014/

RazielWarmonic
5th Dec 2014, 16:38
The only thing I dislike is the Shadow Step cast time.
You can't do anything during that cast time.
It feels janky and unfluid as is...
Why DID it get a nerf? Both Evasion and Shadow Step are being used per player playstyle, this change is absolutely not needed.

Also, I think Alchemist cannons are semi-necessary, while if you DO hit them, a very good alchemist can keep on-par with prophet/hunter/scout damage. But that's just my observation seeing Talespin playing alchemist a few times.

Reload time on bolt-thrower should also be increased. That's supposed to be it's drawback.

Besides that I'll play and complain later ( :P ), but I'm definitely going to be trying new Takeoff to give my input on that.

Also, another pressing issue for me is Puncture, I've been meaning to post about this but the firewall on stairs thing reminded me... Puncture often gets nulled because of it's extremely small hitbox. I'm not saying increase the hitbox on puncture, but I wonder if there is anyway to remedy this?

SilentVirtue
5th Dec 2014, 16:39
Hate to be the one to complain, but i have 2 problems,

1. MATCHMAKING
2. MATCHMAKING

Problem 1, The current match making puts us all at an even level, the problem being is that a single member of our team (as in my last game) can go 0 and 20 and lose the game dropping the MMR of the entire team very very quickly. i was with 2 people from the 3rd best EU team and 1 from the 1st, and a random dude that sucked so hard we lost. after ALL THREE of us going massively positive.

Problem 2, your matchmaking is so unstable when we finally do get a game, it cuts out or crashes, or simply cannot find a match.

Aside from that, the patch is awesome!

13oundary
5th Dec 2014, 17:00
Can't wait to test this... I have a bad feeling that this will be the uber Tyrant patch and my fav class will get nerf hammered to oblivion.... the poison bolas nerf looks pretty hefty, but I'll have to try it out in game.

Vampmaster
5th Dec 2014, 17:04
How about if you do significantly worse that the rest of your team, the system finds you a different lobby at the end of the match? Or just have an option to not put you back in the same lobby as the previous match. If someone is badly mismatched or has been put in a team who can't be respectful why should that person be forced to keep playing with that team? It's just as bad for the players being dragged down as the one who did the dragging.

It would stop people going in and out of lobbies as well. I've seen many occasions where people do that simply because they don't get along with someone on their team.

Razaiim
5th Dec 2014, 17:17
Haven't gotten a match to play-test yet. The lobbies will say Waiting for more players, make a tone, then stop searching. I also can't start a private match. I closed and restarted, and it is saying I need to link my Steam and SE account, something I haven't seen in Nov. 2013.

Ghayrog
5th Dec 2014, 17:21
"There was a problem connecting to the party system. Please ensure that your Steam account is linked to your Square Enix membership account and try again."

Is the update already online? If it is, then it is unplayable. Once again. Clearly server perfomance issues.

uNborn-
5th Dec 2014, 17:25
Aside from the game being completely unplayable in every sense of the word, great patch. Bravo. Wonderful.

Saikocat
5th Dec 2014, 17:26
We are investigating issues related to match making servers, bear with us folks.

Sanguise23
5th Dec 2014, 17:26
Haven't gotten a match to play-test yet. The lobbies will say Waiting for more players, make a tone, then stop searching. I also can't start a private match. I closed and restarted, and it is saying I need to link my Steam and SE account, something I haven't seen in Nov. 2013.
This is what im getting as well

OK_Oktagon
5th Dec 2014, 17:31
Another issue currently happening is that if you actually manage to make it into a game, the whole party may be kicked to lobby. This can take anywhere between a few seconds to minutes. Apart from that, the balance changes really seem nice from what I've tried. Alchemist nerf wasn't really necessary though.

Rago600
5th Dec 2014, 17:45

I Totally Agree, that was just my Thought, Fullbore is Hard to Master, why did they nerf this, ? because everything on the List should be minus 5 to see how this works out ?

On the Other Hand we dont have any more Unlimited Deceiver Invisibility...
I say let´s look at the things first.

As for Fullbore i can not understand it.

*Your Friendly Tanuki*

Ghayrog
5th Dec 2014, 17:59
Alchemist nerf wasn't really necessary though.

Alchemist was an overpowered badass (if you can precisely land fullbore grenades and firewalls). So a little nerf is just fine.

Razaiim
5th Dec 2014, 18:02
We are investigating issues related to match making servers, bear with us folks.

AYE CAP'N

RazielWarmonic
5th Dec 2014, 18:22

I just wrote a guide on how to fix this:
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=149018&p=2089272#post2089272

PencileyePirate
5th Dec 2014, 20:09
Several thoughts:

Most of these balance changes look very good.

Extremely disappointed with shadow-step nerf.

Poison bola damage nerf may have been needed but seems a little excessive.

I hope fullbore will still interrupt, otherwise it's pointless.

Halpachino
5th Dec 2014, 20:15
Any word on tyrant animation changes.His charged melee attack still sucks and his normal melee attacks often goes over a players head due to his size .Also i think his regular movement speed is still a bit too low .

Also was the cooldown on canceling the reaver kick animation increased as well ?

Psyonix_Corey
5th Dec 2014, 20:54
Any word on tyrant animation changes.His charged melee attack still sucks and his normal melee attacks often goes over a players head due to his size .Also i think his regular movement speed is still a bit too low .

Also was the cooldown on canceling the reaver kick animation increased as well ?

Both of these are still being considered as to the best way they can be addressed.

Saikocat
5th Dec 2014, 20:58
Hi folks

Happy to report we are now back online! :)
Thanks so much for your patience while we sorted these issues out.

uNborn-
5th Dec 2014, 21:54
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=148888

Bumping my former post here as it was given no answer. 2 weeks ago when The new match making system was released I noticed a incredible amount of FPS loss after the patch. When matchmaking was thankfully rolled back It went away and now obviously is back. This feels just like the memory leak fps loss with the prophet except is just universal across the board. I'm not the only one with this issue and money is literally on the line for myself and my team in ESL, I would appreciate and emplore a dev to please take a look at this.

I repeat, lag was non existent before the patch.

System specs

Intel 920 i7 OC'd to 4.4ghz on water cooling.
ASUS p6x58d premium mobo
16gb corsair dominator ram
Corsair SSD HD
Nvidia 780ti
1050 watt corsair PSU

GenFeelGood
5th Dec 2014, 21:59
Does the buff to quick pistol's clip size extend to a larger ammo cache? I run out of ammo more often with quick pistols than any other human weapon, even with tinkerer
It feels like I'm using the scorpion gun back in CoD.

Psyonix_Corey
5th Dec 2014, 22:02
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=148888

Bumping my former post here as it was given no answer. 2 weeks ago when The new match making system was released I noticed a incredible amount of FPS loss after the patch. When matchmaking was thankfully rolled back It went away and now obviously is back. This feels just like the memory leak fps loss with the prophet except is just universal across the board. I'm not the only one with this issue and money is literally on the line for myself and my team in ESL, I would appreciate and emplore a dev to please take a look at this.

I repeat, lag was non existent before the patch.

System specs

Intel 920 i7 OC'd to 4.4ghz on water cooling.
ASUS p6x58d premium mobo
16gb corsair dominator ram
Corsair SSD HD
Nvidia 780ti
1050 watt corsair PSU

I replied in your thread.

Psyonix_Corey
5th Dec 2014, 22:03
Does the buff to quick pistol's clip size extend to a larger ammo cache? I run out of ammo more often with quick pistols than any other human weapon, even with tinkerer
It feels like I'm using the scorpion gun back in CoD.

Yes, all guns that had their clips modified had their max ammo pools changed to match. All guns get 6 clips of ammo by default.

Enlightened_Fool
5th Dec 2014, 22:13
Played 3 or 4 matches, teams feel a bit more balanced now, but more time will tell. Takeoff is so much better now. Poison Bola feels nerfed too much, maybe 130-150 would have been better. But otherwise, awesome update.

TendrilSavant
5th Dec 2014, 22:21
I'd rather see mechanic changes/improvements rather than numerical tweaks; that said, tweaks are welcomed.

Compound Bow with tinkerer can now take down a Tyrant with out reloading, is this really necessary?

I also am not sure Heavy Pistols are at a right spot in ammo to damage ratio. Most high burst alternatives also have less damage per clip, but not Heavy Pistols.

Tetrajoule
5th Dec 2014, 22:36
Hello Nosgoth Developers and Community,

Regarding the latest new update and the balancing attempts that were taken.
I appreciate the changes in the human side, lowering dmg was the easiest step to take and the one with the highest influence, but the changes on the sentinel with takeoff are nice, if and ONLY if the damage is nullified, with that setup the sentinel are nigh invulnerable and can deliver a huge concentrated amount of damage without having to risk their own health because of the higher movement and flexibility.

Many players I know, including myself, wanted takeoff to be this way, but only without damage to other targets, this ability is way harder to evade instead of airstrike and much easier to focus.

(By the way, why doesn't the sentinel have like a short visual highlighted area for that airstrike, similar to prophet's draining curse? In fact why isn't that included for all projectile abilities?)

I suggest removing the damage (maybe keeping a non-injuring short stun) otherwise you risk having sentinel being one of the most imbalanced classes.

Actually I would like a similar thing like the "divebomb" just upwards, but that is my own opinion.

Regards,
Hades

PencileyePirate
6th Dec 2014, 01:55
Why break shadow step so badly? It's barely usable now. It seems like I get cancelled by a single hunter shot 3/5 uses.

xBaseLine
6th Dec 2014, 03:38

why? :/ seriously why?

Rising-Mos
6th Dec 2014, 05:41
"There was a problem connecting to the party system. Please ensure that your Steam account is linked to your Square Enix membership account and try again."

I am still getting this. It seems that I log in to Square Enix account. I can see my stats and everything but I can't play anything :(

Shikei001
6th Dec 2014, 09:00
There seems to be a problem with the Deceiver again...

If u trigger Disguise and get damaged, ur Health bar and ur Name is Visible to ur enemys.

Right now it is very easy for good humans to kill u befor u even get near them...

Obisher
6th Dec 2014, 09:34
I'm getting this message. The dates are kinda messed up.

EDIT: It's working fine again.

FireWorks_
6th Dec 2014, 10:41
There seems to be a problem with the Deceiver again...

If u trigger Disguise and get damaged, ur Health bar and ur Name is Visible to ur enemys.

Right now it is very easy for good humans to kill u befor u even get near them...

I noticed this too in a match yesterday.
Filed a bug report.

Ghayrog
6th Dec 2014, 14:13
There are still some server performance issues since I continue to get this "Party server dead, your accounts are not linked" message. But it occurs rarely (I was able to play a number of matches).

New stats-based party system is still unbalanced. And I think there are two simple reasons for that.
1. Leavers (those abominations hated by normal people) have good stats but don't play well.
2. Non-leavers (normal people) have worse stats but play better.
Until you introduce some stats punishment for intentional leavers it will be that way.

WoG-Hazaa
6th Dec 2014, 15:00
Game being patched again? I try to launch Nosgoth and get this Server Maintenance message..

http://i59.tinypic.com/2q1cd37.jpg

Saikocat
6th Dec 2014, 15:01
We are performng a roll back of the game. Note after this is completed, the previous matchmaking service will be available again

Sluagh
6th Dec 2014, 15:07
"Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match, find me a find, catch me a..."

Hold, on what do you mean you can't?

WoG-Hazaa
6th Dec 2014, 15:13
We are performng a roll back of the game. Note after this is completed, the previous matchmaking service will be available again

Thanks for the info! :)

Can you say how long this will take perhaps?

Firehex
7th Dec 2014, 15:33
My thoughts.I know it was reverted,but still. First of all i think it is one of the worst balance patch because too much unneeded neft most to everything human auspects...

1.Hunter - nerf damage of every crossbow,but little increase of ammo... Damage in most situation is more important. Imho, hunters right now is most OP human class. I can't counter team with 3 or 4 hunters at all, so maybe it will be ok for vampire teams,but i still miss feeling how cool it was to be top damage (15-19k wasn't problem)
Nerf of bola - it is fail. The point was - i have much longer cd, but instead i got damage bonus... Now it will be so little what i even think about using normal bola :scratch: 200 damage should be fine,but now lower or it gonna be underpowered.

2.Alchemist - i think it is quite hard class to master. Noobs can't hit a lot with any cannon except multi one. You need to have good aim and prediction,so i don't see point in nerfing every cannon.
Sunlight Vial - Damage increased to 100 (was 10) I remember how i killed someone with it )) seems he was super low hp. Still bomb will be always better.

3. Scout - Stormbow ammo upgrade,but not damage nerf O__O Just no comments. Right now it's most usefull bow, and you want to make it even more stronger...

4. Prophet - Quick Pistols need buff,not nerf. Most all 40 lvl prophets use only heavy one,because damage potential is way better than spamming with fly bites from quick one.

5. Reaver - finally Sweeping Kick nerf. Too many reavers used it + haste and lmb spam.
Shadow Step - awful nerf. 20% is too much.

Other changes are not so important for me. I still hope about matchmaking huge updage. I tired to play with 1-10 levels in my team vs pre made stack of 40. It is not fun at all.

P.S. anyway thanks for your work. Keep trying to do your best.