PDA

View Full Version : New Items in TR Store?

WinterSoldierLTE
4th Dec 2014, 01:39
As 'Rise' is (as of this writing) a year away, I figure it's about the time CD are at least beginning to think about 'Rise' merch for the TR Store. What sort of 'Rise' merch would you like?

Chocolate_shake
4th Dec 2014, 02:52
I want a T-shirt with the (trinity?) symbol

a_big_house
4th Dec 2014, 17:11
It's hard to say really, we haven't seen anything of the game to really thing "Oh, I'd love to own something like that!" However, I'd quite like to see some clothing accessories, like belts or bracers, perhaps some TR themed socks?

Blacktron
4th Dec 2014, 17:29
What sort of 'Rise' merch would you like?

An action figure of the psychiatrist. When you push the button on his back he says 'tell me about your mother'. :)

IvanaKC
4th Dec 2014, 19:33
It's hard to say really, we haven't seen anything of the game to really thing "Oh, I'd love to own something like that!" However, I'd quite like to see some clothing accessories, like belts or bracers, perhaps some TR themed socks?

TR socks, I can see myself showing them off with style: 'Hey, wanna see my socks?' :lol:

a_big_house
4th Dec 2014, 19:59
TR socks, I can see myself showing them off with style: 'Hey, wanna see my socks?' :lol:

Best pick-up line ever :lol:

Weemanply109
4th Dec 2014, 22:44
On most occasions. I find game/movie/fan branded stuff quite tacky, personally. I cringe when I see people wearing shirts or any other clothing (even) with Lady Gaga, "Bazinga" (Big bang theory), or any other sort of fandom being slapped onto it. What can I say? I'm a basic *****. :whistle:

SE will need to come up with something actually above-par for me to ever consider buying it. :p

WinterSoldierLTE
4th Dec 2014, 22:54
On most occasions. I find game/movie/fan branded stuff quite tacky, personally. I cringe when I see people wearing shirts or any other clothing (even) with Lady Gaga, "Bazinga" (Big bang theory), or any other sort of fandom being slapped onto it.

I'm the same way. I never wear clothing with any kind of logo or graphic on it unless it's something I am 110% in to or 110% believe in. I think I have (Atm, anyways) MAYBE 3 gaming shirts, and a handful of band tees. Basic plain colors otherwise for me. I'm never "fashionable", but I'm always comfy in what I wear and never feel like a walking billboard for something I'm not in to that much.

Weemanply109
4th Dec 2014, 23:16
I'm the same way. I never wear clothing with any kind of logo or graphic on it unless it's something I am 110% in to or 110% believe in. I think I have (Atm, anyways) MAYBE 3 gaming shirts, and a handful of band tees. Basic plain colors otherwise for me. I'm never "fashionable", but I'm always comfy in what I wear and never feel like a walking billboard for something I'm not in to that much.

Ditto! ;)