PDA

View Full Version : Unboxing: Temple of Osiris Gold Edition

a_big_house
4th Dec 2014, 00:55
Unboxing: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Gold Edition
Secure yours now at buylaracroft.com (http://buylaracroft.com/gate) Thanks to Jenn Croft (https://www.facebook.com/JennCroftOfficial) for helping out!*

Yi6P9EVP68U

WinterSoldierLTE
4th Dec 2014, 01:25
Jenn's the best Cosplayer I've seen. Looks just like Lara to me. Very cool to invite her to do the vid.

This has made me anxious for the 9th. I don't usually get into unboxing vids, but this was cool and can't wait to my own unboxing in a few weeks.

Treeble
4th Dec 2014, 01:37
Jenn is the best! :D She did an awesome short fanfilm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FQx9Fm0Uxk) a couple of years back, would love to see another one.

The unboxing video is also great - love the new TRStore stuff, definitely getting that new shirt when it's available. A bit bummed though that the European box is so much nicer than the American, might have to double dip with an European copy after all... D:

WinterSoldierLTE
4th Dec 2014, 01:59
Jenn is the best! :D She did an awesome short fanfilm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FQx9Fm0Uxk) a couple of years back, would love to see another one.

You know, I usually stay away from fan fic and films, but that was pretty cool. Thanks for posting that.

AdeleDazeem
4th Dec 2014, 10:55
I just got a text I can pick mine up! Right now I'm stuck at work, I hope I can make it to the store before it closes and still catch my train!

Edit.
Oh, whatever. I just took a long break!

a_big_house
4th Dec 2014, 16:39
Whaat, you're so lucky!

Danielsun_
4th Dec 2014, 20:55
As A big house knows this is the game that is swaying me towards a PS4 it seems lol this game looks awesome!

WinterSoldierLTE
5th Dec 2014, 00:50
I just got a text I can pick mine up! Right now I'm stuck at work, I hope I can make it to the store before it closes and still catch my train!

Edit.
Oh, whatever. I just took a long break!

Gah! Sooooo not fair! :eek: But very cool! :thumb: You got an "inside guy/gal" at the store?

Weemanply109
5th Dec 2014, 03:40
I'm so excited for this. The package looks amazing. :D Doesn't the game release next week, though? :scratch:

AdeleDazeem
5th Dec 2014, 10:31
Gah! Sooooo not fair! :eek: But very cool! :thumb: You got an "inside guy/gal" at the store?

Nope, they just got it a week early. The girl behind the counter was really nice. She said I couldn't return the box after it was opened, but when I told her I absolutely didn't want a download code she opened it for me. When we saw the disc we both cheered. I got my game, and she wouldn't have a boss angry with her!

I was able to play it for a couple of minutes yesterday. Love on first sight, let me tell you!

Blacktron
5th Dec 2014, 15:08
Gosh all fish hooks, I just received Temple of Osiris in the mail. On St. Nicholas eve! :D

Klona13
5th Dec 2014, 20:20
The unboxing video gave me a push to pre-order it. :D

Weemanply109
6th Dec 2014, 01:55
Nope, they just got it a week early. The girl behind the counter was really nice. She said I couldn't return the box after it was opened, but when I told her I absolutely didn't want a download code she opened it for me. When we saw the disc we both cheered. I got my game, and she wouldn't have a boss angry with her!

I was able to play it for a couple of minutes yesterday. Love on first sight, let me tell you!

Hopefully we'll see a review from you on the game? :p

Peka_Peka
6th Dec 2014, 22:15
The collector edition! I should have though of it when i preordered the pc version...
Nevermind, i'll keep the disc seald for collection purposes just like my deus ex collector :p

Tecstar70
8th Dec 2014, 09:38
WAHHHH!!!!!! You can buy the physical items online at the NORTH AMERICAN STORE!!! How about Europe????? The NA store doesn't give the option for European shipping. Do I really have to buy the PS4 Gold Edition to get this stuff even though I don't own a PS4?? Meagan, give me some good news!!!

WinterSoldierLTE
8th Dec 2014, 10:49
WAHHHH!!!!!! You can buy the physical items online at the NORTH AMERICAN STORE!!! How about Europe????? The NA store doesn't give the option for European shipping. Do I really have to buy the PS4 Gold Edition to get this stuff even though I don't own a PS4?? Meagan, give me some good news!!!

It's not even in the TR Store if that's what you mean. As of this writing, anyways. Amazon is selling the goodies separate do they ship internationally?

Tecstar70
8th Dec 2014, 11:29
It's not even in the TR Store if that's what you mean. As of this writing, anyways. Amazon is selling the goodies separate do they ship internationally?

Thank's. I'll check Amazon again. When I did look before Shipping to the UK was too expensive for me.

BTW it's not on the TR store, you need to go to the Square Enix Store:
http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/DisplayHomePage

EDIT: Checked the US Amazon.com again and while you can order PC and PS4 versions as well as the Physical bits there is no mention of the Xbox One at all!

Lycantendencies
9th Dec 2014, 20:29
I got mine today. The figure is really cute and the art book is great. I'd have loved to see a similar release for Guardian of Light.