PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious winner Team

xBaseLine
27th Nov 2014, 13:34
Heyho, here is just a little suggestion about the drop chance of mysterious items or nomral items. In my opinion it's much more fair if only the winner team is possible to get anything. What else is the goal to give the best you can if still guys with 0-8 stats and 5k Dmg of the "loser team" can get items or drops.

Well thats it.

--Ram--
27th Nov 2014, 14:14
Heyho, here is just a little suggestion about the drop chance of mysterious items or nomral items. In my opinion it's much more fair if only the winner team is possible to get anything. What else is the goal to give the best you can if still guys with 0-8 stats and 5k Dmg of the "loser team" can get items or drops.

Well thats it.

So you would like to exclude less competitive players from getting drops and you think that would be much more fair? And you think no one will want to win or try unless they have a better chance at a cosmetic item drop to entice them? Sounds totally reasonable

0/8

xBaseLine
27th Nov 2014, 14:38
So you would like to exclude less competitive players from getting drops and you think that would be much more fair? And you think no one will want to win or try unless they have a better chance at a cosmetic item drop to entice them? Sounds totally reasonable

0/8

Well as they said that the new matchmaking will include rank system you won't be able to fight against ppl who are much more under ur lvl or skill. So you argument is useless in this way. Second point, if your lvl 40 got all classes at 25, myst items are a goal your looking for, and try to get them. Cosmetic or not. And often ppl just stay afk while running trough a wall or feeding the enemys. In this case you don't have a chance to kick them out vote them out, and often it happend to me that players like this got a item (myst or not).
And shouldn't all be supposted to give their best and the better one gets a reward. This is everywhere the same. So I don't think this is reasonable ;)
(But well, this is my opinion feel free to say something against it )

Cristari
27th Nov 2014, 15:02
There is an extensive drop rate thread including discussions on Mystery Items and Devils night items that this thread could have been in I dont see why we need another thread on the forums for it. Besides until we see how well the matchmaking works The drop rate system you mention would only favour partied teams as these are the teams that win all the time.

Your suggestion under current/previous conditions is flawed.

Ysanoire
27th Nov 2014, 15:12
What else is the goal to give the best you can if still guys with 0-8 stats and 5k Dmg of the "loser team" can get items or drops.

And if the MI chance is reserved for the winner team you're gonna feel the same way every time the item goes to the noob on your team who you carried on your back the entire time and who almost made you lose, and you're gonna feel just as pissed. On the other hand, a guy on the losing team could be more deserving of the reward.

I disagree with the suggestion. It's not going to make things more "fair".

xBaseLine
27th Nov 2014, 15:14
Well didn't know that. I searched for Mysterious and couldnt find it.
Anyways I said that this suggestion is not for now. Just for the future if the system works well. Then their is nothing flawed...
Partyed player with good k/d - Dmg - Win percentage however it will work will just play against other teams with nearly the same conditions. And thats my point.

MasterZtark
27th Nov 2014, 16:24
Something great about the current drop system, and probably the future drop system with crafting items found, is that it encourages you to finish the match. Even if your team is getting creamed and/or you're doing terrible, you still have an equal chance of getting loot in the end. If only the winning team got an item, or only the best players had a chance (or even a better chance) to get something, then the second things look bad for you and/or your team it would encourage people to just quit and look for an "easy win" match. No one wants quitters, and a loot system like we currently have is a great way to punish them.

xBaseLine
27th Nov 2014, 16:43
Something great about the current drop system, and probably the future drop system with crafting items found, is that it encourages you to finish the match. Even if your team is getting creamed and/or you're doing terrible, you still have an equal chance of getting loot in the end. If only the winning team got an item, or only the best players had a chance (or even a better chance) to get something, then the second things look bad for you and/or your team it would encourage people to just quit and look for an "easy win" match. No one wants quitters, and a loot system like we currently have is a great way to punish them.

Well, don't worry about leaver. I'm 100% sure a punishment like in CS:GO will come. Otherwise it sucks hard. So, yes for sure I can understand both sides. But I still think it should be the winner team because if the system they plan to bring out right now works like they want it's just fair if u play against players with ur skill and you win you should be rewared to beat them.