PDA

View Full Version : Dead Sun ESL Team Recruiting

SilentVirtue
21st Nov 2014, 13:54
Hello Everyone, Dead Sun are recruiting new members for our ESL teams. Dead Sun has one aim; to be the best.

Unity Until Death

Dead sun was formed in October 2015, we comprise of a mature group of english speaking gamers we value Loyalty and Friendship, using Trust and Teamwork to ensure victory on the battle field.

We're looking for those players who hope to improve as quickly as possible and work well in a team, below is a list of requirements

What we are looking for (in no particular order):
1. Competitive mindset – We require you to have the correct mindset, that you dont quit gams that you are losing, that you are always kind and respectful of people (no matter how much of a ass they are being)

2. Willingness to learn – We all make mistakes, the difference is; we dont make them twice. Learn from them, improve on them and then go and make the next one :)

3. Positive attidue – Negativity breeds poor play, we aim to remain positive, and no matter how we do, we have strength in the fact that we will all have bad days, and they are only temporary.

4. Willing to take and receive critism – as part of our learning process we try to point out area's to improve on our gameplay, you need to be able to analise your own and your teammates gameplay to further improve.

5. Maturity – We require that you are mature enough to manage your time, turn up on time to scrims and ESL tournaments and generally uphold yourself to a good standard while bearing our image

6. Working microphone – communication in matches (and externally) is one of the main reasons for our success, if you wish to join us, you need to be comfortable talking over the internet, and have a clear and working microphone (that means we dont want to hear when your dog starts licking it!)

7. Razor comms – Razor comms is our primary method of in game communication, you will need to have a razor ID.

8. Ability to participate in ESL tournaments on a weekly basis – thats why you are applying here right?

Not everyone will make it into Dead Sun, but if you think you have what it takes, post here with the following template, it will only take 5 miniuts, and we will respond to you within 24 hours,

In game name (The one you want us to know you by):
Steam Profile Link:
Razor Comms ID:
Nationality:
Are you older than 16?:
What is your weekly play schedule? (Answer as thoroughly as possible, please):

Why do you want to join us?:
What does teamwork mean to you?:
What skills or attributes do you bring to Dead Sun?:
What is your previous team history, and why did you leave those team(s)?:
What is your previous gaming experience, if any?

Levexaeus
21st Nov 2014, 15:21
In game name (The one you want us to know you by): Levexaeus
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Levexaeus/
Razor Comms ID: Levexaeus *i'm pretty sure haven't used razor in awhile
Nationality: Caucasion/American
Are you older than 16?:27
What is your weekly play schedule? (Answer as thoroughly as possible, please):Usually wake up around 8-10am eastern until around 10pm-3am

Why do you want to join us?:Looking to get back into competetive gaming
What does teamwork mean to you?: Everything, without it, there is only chaos
What skills or attributes do you bring to Dead Sun?: Quick to learn/ 14+ years of FPS/Third person shooter experience
What is your previous team history, and why did you leave those team(s)?:Too many to name over 14+ years and many different games.
What is your previous gaming experience, if any?14+ years gaming MMO/FPS/Third Person Shooters/MOBAS

Skovorodnikof
28th Nov 2014, 18:42
In game name (The one you want us to know you by): Skovorodnikof
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/skovorodnikof
Razor Comms ID: I don't have, yet.
Nationality: Turkish
Are you older than 16?: Yes. I am 20.
What is your weekly play schedule? (Answer as thoroughly as possible, please): I play whenever I want blood on my claws. After I join the clan, I can follow clans schedule.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to taste teamwork deeply, I want to trust my teammates themselves and their skills and their experience. As I see, Dead Sun is successfull team which indicates real teamwork. This is why I want to join.
What does teamwork mean to you?: Being aware you are not alone when you attack while your teammates feel same.
What skills or attributes do you bring to Dead Sun?: compatibility to unconventional tactics, changeable gameplay depending on game situation, creating and sharing new tactics among teammates, consequently fleeing enemies.
What is your previous team history, and why did you leave those team(s)?: Dead Sun will be my first team.
What is your previous gaming experience, if any? I have played numerous computer games of all types.

HDHaZmY
29th Nov 2014, 12:16
In game name: HaZmY
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hdhazmy
Razor Comms ID: I will get it once, if I get accepted
Nationality: Hungarian
Are you older than 16?: I am 21 years old
What is your weekly play schedule? :

Currently I am trying to work as a full-time streamer so I am available and I am playing every day all-day, that means I usually start playing in the morning between 9am-12am CET and play until midnight CET.
Currently I am playin in a Harcore Guild in World of Warcraft called Nihilum, that requires a lot of time from me, but I can always set times for Nosgoth or other games, especially Nosgoth, since I want to transition to another genre from hardcore MMOs.

Why do you want to join us?:

I want to get into competitive gameplay and play with like minded, similarly / higher skilled people. I want to transition into this genre from MMOs. I am signing up to you early, because I want to learn the game fast from good people, before I would learn bad habbits and such from random games.

What does teamwork mean to you?:

A focused, well organised gameplay, with clear plans and goals, with people who enjoy pushing themselves to be the best. A solid community, with people hanging out on voice chat, learning or teaching each-other. "Team over individual" I think that quote explain it all.

What skills or attributes do you bring to Dead Sun?:

I'm a highly methodical, rational and logical thinker, which allows me to easily solve most of the challenges/problems encountered in games. I've always been passionate for games and so I like to maximize my output in every way It's possible.

What is your previous team history, and why did you leave those team(s)?:

I had no competitive experience in action games like Nosgoth. I was part of several big teams in other genres, mostly MMOs, where I achieved even World-Firsts. So I know what is it to be focused/pushed.

What is your previous gaming experience, if any?

I've been playing computer games since I was 8, and I've played as many games I can't even remember. I spent almost all freetime of my life playing games and we can say this is my life, it is more important to me to be good in games or achieve great things than most people. Most of my gaming/teamwork experience come from MMOs, which granted me huge leadership/communication/teamwork experience. Of course I've been playing other games recently as a hobby like League of Legends, DoTA, CoD, CS, Unreal Tournament, Loadout, Team Fortress, but never competitively.

Zurtonn
2nd Dec 2014, 13:33
In game name (The one you want us to know you by): Zurton
Steam Profile Link:In game name (The one you want us to know you by):http://steamcommunity.com/id/zurton/
Razor Comms ID:Not yet, will instal if you give me a chance.
Nationality: Belgium
Are you older than 16?:23
What is your weekly play schedule? (Answer as thoroughly as possible, please): Normally every day, almost every evening.
Why do you want to join us?:Looking for a team to compete in ESL. Looking for a team, top 3 on esl.
What does teamwork mean to you?:Teamwork means creating chemistry. It's not needed to think of crazy tactics, as long as players know what their teammates are about to do, and are able to anticipate on that, it's perfect.
What skills or attributes do you bring to Dead Sun?: I've been competitive in multipple games. I've been the Scope of belgium for the game AVA. We were one of the best europe teams and made it to the finals of IESF in KOREA, to compete against the other nations.
What is your previous team history, and why did you leave those team(s)?: BiT, EcoGreen, Simpledesign, Team heat,....
What is your previous gaming experience, if any? Cs:GO, ava, APB, ...
Contact me true steam, add: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zurton/