PDA

View Full Version : LCTOO Pre-order Retailers Database

Driber
8th Nov 2014, 10:00
This is a Work In Progress. Xbox One listings and some territories are pending.

http://driber.net/tr/assets/lctoo/pre-order/list_v5.html

Pre-order pack details:

http://driber.net/tr/assets/lctoo/misc/t/LCTOO_Amazon_DeusEx_ESRB.jpg (http://driber.net/tr/assets/lctoo/misc/LCTOO_Amazon_DeusEx_ESRB.jpg) http://driber.net/tr/assets/lctoo/misc/t/LCTOO_GamesStop_Legend.jpg (http://driber.net/tr/assets/lctoo/misc/LCTOO_GamesStop_Legend.jpg) http://driber.net/tr/assets/lctoo/misc/t/LCTOO_Steam_Hitman.jpg (http://driber.net/tr/assets/lctoo/misc/LCTOO_Steam_Hitman.jpg)

a_big_house
9th Nov 2014, 21:19
Awesome!!

Just a note though, you've got the Amazon UK and GAME pre-order bonuses the wrong way round ;)

MeaganMarie
10th Nov 2014, 18:02
Awesome!!

Just a note though, you've got the Amazon UK and GAME pre-order bonuses the wrong way round ;)

Thanks for the head's up! Will fix it! :)

a_big_house
10th Nov 2014, 18:37
No problem :D

Also, I'm sure you have proper versions, but I thought I'd quickly post the images of the pre-order packs :D

Deus Ex

Hitman

Legend

WinterSoldierLTE
11th Nov 2014, 00:32
^^^ Lara looks good in a suit. As the Op states it's a work in progress, have there been any new developments since? Mainly curious if GameStop will be included for pre-orders of the Gold Edition for PS4.

Driber
12th Nov 2014, 08:12
Awesome!!

OP updated :)

No problem :D

Also, I'm sure you have proper versions, but I thought I'd quickly post the images of the pre-order packs :D

Deus Ex
width='100'

Hitman
width='100'

Legend
width='100'

Added to OP. Cheers!

Treeble
14th Nov 2014, 20:52
Not to be too petty, but the US version of the LC website has all the pre-order bonuses composites in the same new, prettier, style...:

width='250'
width='250'
width='250'

(Wow. Much OCD.)

MaxRaider
28th Nov 2014, 04:52
What's going on with Xbox One Pre-Orders guys? I would like to pre-order from GameStop to get the Legend incentive, but its still not available. I'm in the US by the way.

WinterSoldierLTE
1st Dec 2014, 23:08
What's going on with Xbox One Pre-Orders guys? I would like to pre-order from GameStop to get the Legend incentive, but its still not available. I'm in the US by the way.

I hit up GameStop this afternoon to see if they were going to have any PS4 copies available and they said all they had in their computer was Xbone & PC. I asked about the "Gold Edition" and they said they couldn't find anything at all for any console.

RybatGrimes
2nd Dec 2014, 19:32
Ok so the Best Buy link for the gold edition is actually the gold edition right? It doesn't say it is anywhere on the page. :\

a_big_house
2nd Dec 2014, 19:43
There should be an update to this list sometime soon, however until then, looking at the price for the game on Best Buy, it's likely that it is indeed the Gold Edition :)

RybatGrimes
2nd Dec 2014, 19:46
There should be an update to this list sometime soon, however until then, looking at the price for the game on Best Buy, it's likely that it is indeed the Gold Edition :)
I figured by looking at the price it was, but it's just weird it doesn't even say it's the Gold Edition in the title or anything. But thanks :D

WinterSoldierLTE
3rd Dec 2014, 00:07
Maybe it's been asked somewhere else already, and if it has I'm sorry, but why does the Gold Edition not include the game?

a_big_house
3rd Dec 2014, 00:26
Maybe it's been asked somewhere else already, and if it has I'm sorry, but why does the Gold Edition not include the game?

It does. If you're in the UK or Japan (I think) Gold Edition comes on a disc, otherwise it'll come with a download code

WinterSoldierLTE
3rd Dec 2014, 01:04
It does. If you're in the UK or Japan (I think) Gold Edition comes on a disc, otherwise it'll come with a download code

Aha. So... I could've just ordered the Gold Edition and not the Gold Edition AND the regular edition. Well, one more collectable for the shelf, I suppose...

Wait, does the North American regular edition come on a disc, or is that a code as well?

a_big_house
3rd Dec 2014, 01:08
Yeah, probably :lol:
And no, any standard edition is download only, other than in Asia according to that list?

WinterSoldierLTE
3rd Dec 2014, 01:10
Ahhh..... Bloody hell!:mad2:

Ah well, it's what I get for not asking before I ordered I guess. Damage is done.

a_big_house
3rd Dec 2014, 01:12
I'll PM Meagan and ask for confirmation for you, but can't you cancel one of the two?

WinterSoldierLTE
3rd Dec 2014, 01:25
Yeah, regular edition is cancelled. Thank you though.

Weemanply109
5th Dec 2014, 03:51
I just saw that uPlay (US storefront) is giving away a free copy of ONE these games (South Park, Assassins Creed 4, Watchdogs, Assassins Creed 3, Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Freedom Cry or Far Cry 3) if you ore-order LC: TOO (PC version) from uPlay.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lara-croft-temple-osiris-pc-11-50-uplay-free-copy-south-park-assassins-creed-4-watchdogs-2067896

That's a pretty amazing pre-order deal. :p Not sure if I might take up on it or not (using VPN). Just posting this here in case anyone is interesting in checking out out (I don't take responsibility if Ubisoft don't keep their end of the bargain :whistle:)

RybatGrimes
5th Dec 2014, 08:04
Kinda lame the US doesn't get a physical copy...

Driber
5th Dec 2014, 11:05
Pre-order list updated. Also updated the package graphics in OP; one of them had an error in them.

Weemanply109
6th Dec 2014, 01:52
Yea, I ordered my copy of the Gold edition (physical) from Amazon yesterday. So looking forward to it. :D

To think that a year from now exactly we'll have another TR experience with ROTTR, aswell. Two TR experiences within a year of each other. It's a good time to be a TR fan (if you pretend Sam didn't happen). ;)

Treeble
6th Dec 2014, 14:35
Pre-order list updated. Also updated the package graphics in OP; one of them had an error in them.You have no idea how this sentence buggered me lol. Took me a long while to spot it - the Deus Ex ring? :D

Driber
6th Dec 2014, 16:08
The bit about the 10% less somethingsomething, lol. I forgot what exactly. It was the amazon one. Amazon buggered it up I think, heh.

MaxRaider
7th Dec 2014, 20:57
I hit up GameStop this afternoon to see if they were going to have any PS4 copies available and they said all they had in their computer was Xbone & PC. I asked about the "Gold Edition" and they said they couldn't find anything at all for any console.

Thanks for the heads up! The Xbox One version is finally available on GameStop's website for pre-order. No season pass for Xbox One though... Although the game and the season pass for PlayStation 4 is listed. I pre-ordered the Gold Edition (physical goods only) from Amazon too. So confusing. Especially since the official press release stated that the entire package would be available for $34.99 on all platforms. I will be paying about $60 when all is said and done with shipping and everything.

WinterSoldierLTE
7th Dec 2014, 21:20
Thanks for the heads up! The Xbox One version is finally available on GameStop's website for pre-order. No season pass for Xbox One though... Although the game and the season pass for PlayStation 4 is listed. I pre-ordered the Gold Edition (physical goods only) from Amazon too. So confusing. Especially since the official press release stated that the entire package would be available for $34.99 on all platforms. I will be paying about $60 when all is said and done with shipping and everything.

Yeah, no problem. "Gold Edition" will cost me about the same as well all in all, but I think it's a good model that makes sense and works out pretty well. I think it's cool that those of us on a budget can get the goodies one week, then buy the game the next (or vice versa) so the $60 (or whatever) is spread out and not an all at once purchase. I'm surprised no one's done it that way before.

Andresneguer
10th Dec 2014, 17:11
I pre ordered the ps4 digital version, and I dont see how to change the suit and it is suppose it have been downdoaled. This is an bug? or is not playable yet ?

edit: I figured it out :nut:

a_big_house
10th Dec 2014, 17:19
I pre ordered the ps4 digital version, and I dont see how to change the suit and it is suppose it have been downdoaled. This is an bug? or is not playable yet ?

You should have been sent a code via email from whoever you pre-ordered from, redeeming that code will allow you to download the pre-order pack and the outfit option should be available when choosing which characters you want to play as/with

DexterXBA
15th Dec 2014, 15:19
So basically it's impossible to get the Legendary + Deus Ex pack for Xbox One? :(
It was only released as a digital copy and the only pre-order bonus for the digital copy was the Hitman Pack.

Treeble
15th Dec 2014, 19:06
The three pre-order incentives will be available for individual purchase at some point in January. :)

DexterXBA
15th Dec 2014, 19:07
The three pre-order incentives will be available for individual purchase at some point in January. :)

Ah ok :) good to know. Thanks!