PDA

View Full Version : DC Save Game

GapToothedGipsy
5th Nov 2014, 13:11
Hi All,

I know this is a big ask, but does anyone have a Directors Cut Save game that they could share. I played through the base game (all 42 hours) and would like to Game+ it, but can only do that on the DC.

Ideally I would be after a mostly pacifist, medium difficulty, Malik rescued, saved somewhere near the end (at the 3 choices desks??)

I just can't motivate myself to go all the way through the DC again, just to allow me to play the Game+

I did look round the net, but cant see anything, if anyone has any links that would be very cool.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

djdelirius
7th Nov 2014, 20:20
You get one yet? If not then PM me your email addy.

GapToothedGipsy
7th Nov 2014, 20:32
Hi,

Im afraid Ive not managed to get one yet. Im probably being dumb, but I cant find any PM facility on this messageboard. my email is xxx AT gmail DOT com though if you have anything it would be really appreciated.

djdelirius
7th Nov 2014, 20:52
Ya, I couldn't find it either...I don't think this forum has it. But I just emailed you a pacifist, medium diff, Malik saved gamesave. You'll still have to take down Zhao though as I guess I saved over the next save. 15 seconds with the laser should do it though. Let me know if it doesn't work though as I have a modded DXHR Directors Cut.

GapToothedGipsy
7th Nov 2014, 20:57
You sir are a gent, thank you very much, that sounds ideal :)

djdelirius
7th Nov 2014, 22:09
Looks like I didn't spell your email addy right the first time, just re-sent it.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Nov 2014, 23:45
This thread oozes community spirit and kindness. :cool:
We become One.... like Omar. :flowers:

:naughty:

CyberP
8th Nov 2014, 02:46
Oh darn, Viki just completed her 100th re-run of Invisible War. And to think we hadn't had a Omar mention for at least a month. ;)

We'll never be one, we're far too different. Most of us would like it to stay that way.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
8th Nov 2014, 04:06
Haha. I only played IW once. I prefer the original.
I'm a supportive fan of the Omar (IW's only redeeming feature) because they are misunderstood,

Don't be afraid. Omar are individuals. They are like future Musketeers - ""all for one, one for all".... kind of thing. :rasp: :D