PDA

View Full Version : heads up! something coming...

Driber
13th Oct 2014, 21:18
Heads up! Something cool may be coming veeeeeery soon.

So keep your eyes peeled on the forum, everyone. It may just fly by before you know it ;)

That is all for now :cool:

IvanaKC
13th Oct 2014, 21:31
Yay! agpqcp_la.gif

I hope I'll be able to keep my eyes glued to this forum, then! azbhxk_shocked.gif

Valenka
13th Oct 2014, 21:46
GAMEPLAY VIDEO! :lol:

I wish.

Telekill
13th Oct 2014, 21:53
Unless it's clarification on when/if the new game comes to PS4, then it really doesn't matter.

Treeble
13th Oct 2014, 21:55
D:

I'm gonna guess comp/something related to Ten Thousand Immortals.

Rai
13th Oct 2014, 22:03
The forum is finally migrating to SE? http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/jumper.gif

^or what Treeble said

Or something that makes us hyped only to make us go 'oh' :/ <worst case scenario and kidding. Sorta

Driber
13th Oct 2014, 22:15
Treeble, I never get that smiley. Is that supposed to be a big grin or a big frown :scratch:

Treeble
13th Oct 2014, 22:18
You know what, I never quite understood it either. D:

lol

WinterSoldierLTE
13th Oct 2014, 23:34
Forum competition with kick ass TR prizes?

Driber
13th Oct 2014, 23:40
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=154304

Kudos to Treeble for guessing in the right direction :D

WinterSoldierLTE
13th Oct 2014, 23:45
You know, I actually read physical books, not that Kindle stuff. Just sayin' :whistle:

;)

Treeble
13th Oct 2014, 23:50
Never would have guessed it was an autographed copy though! That's amahzing! D:

(plus, I think this smilie is actually a jawdrop of sorts lol. The C: drive looks much happier though lol. :p)

a_big_house
14th Oct 2014, 18:03
Question for you kind sir, once a round is over (and I assume you calculate the results), will you be making an announcement in the giveaway thread?

Driber
14th Oct 2014, 22:31
Question for you kind sir, once a round is over (and I assume you calculate the results), will you be making an announcement in the giveaway thread?

I'll try to post an announcement when the next rounds start, but it depends on if I'm online at the time.

It's best to keep an eye on the time yourself. Just check the timestamp of the OP and add 1 day, that's when round 2 starts. Same for round 3 (add 2 days).

Keep in mind that it matters not when you make the post, as long as it's within the specified timeframe. Early posters won't have any bigger chance of winning than later posters, since the winners will be drawn completely random :)