PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see a reappearance in KH3D

Pages : [1] 2

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 17:50
Who would you like to see come back in KH3D?

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 18:09
There are a lot of people I wanna see but you know they've already got it set in stone so we'll just have to wait and see unless you want to spoil yourself on the whole deal and look it up.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 18:19
I already know hehe ^_^ it's just so hard not to look at something because the Japanese version already came out

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 18:19
I already know hehe ^_^ it's just so hard not to look at something because the Japanese version already came out

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 18:22
Yes it is. I just know a lot that will happen in this one already and I didn't even look at the Japanese version for it.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 18:27
Did u see the English trailer?

member_10770952
31st May 2012, 20:00
yep hehe ^_^ i sure did it was great! i just can't wait. and whoever didn't see the other post it's really good to see u guys again :)

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 21:13
Haha KH3D!!!! Can't wait ^_^

31st May 2012, 21:15
fairy tail you think best fullmetal alchemist? know that has nothing to do but ...

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 21:17
I just have my knowledge to tell me how the storyline of KH3D is. I know exactly what's gonna happen and how it will all transition into the final game of this Saga. Kingdom Hearts 3D will be truly epic.

member_10827409
31st May 2012, 21:19
hmm .. the person i would want to see come back would be ventus because out of all the charaters he seems to be the most obsure in the series.

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 21:21
You know in the end, they'll all come back b/c all of their fates rests on the shoulders of Sora.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 21:21
Ven is a big part of the series but I just wonder what kinda twist Nomura has in store for KH3

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 21:22
Very true point. I'd like to see Terra somehow go back to his original form and I wanna see Xion come back

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 21:25
As for Xion, I don't think she's gonna be coming back due to the fact that she was created from the memories of Sora.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 21:27
That's just the thing though. *SPOILER* Sora has hidden data inside of him of multiple people throughout the series. If that data can somehow come back to the surface, everyone that he's connected to could come back.

FrozenReine
31st May 2012, 21:29
Being a HUGE fan of the BBS trio, I wanna see Terra, Ven, and Aqua back. Namine would be nice, but I think Re:Coded ended her appearances in the series...

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 21:30
Well you have to remember that was just a data form of her. She's actually still around as she is a part of Kairi. Just like Roxas is.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 21:31
I want Organization XIII to reappear. Since now they're humans, I'd love to see what actions they'll take. It's pretty obvious that Xigbar (or should I say Braig) will side with Xehanort again, but maybe some of them will regret the things they did as Nobodies and aid Sora.

I'd love to see Terra, Ventus and Aqua again, it's time they get some payback. And, of course, I want to see Vanitas facing Sora.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 21:35
True it was a data form but I bet theres gonna b someway she's gonna come back. Well I hope anyway. And Vanitas vs Sora would be epic!!!!

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 21:43
Adding some of his battle quotes from BBS would make it better:

Suffer! There's no escape. Darkness waits. Show me anguish.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 21:47
^_^ Van was one character that I thought was a good addition to KH xD

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 21:59
I want Organization XIII to reappear. Since now they're humans, I'd love to see what actions they'll take. It's pretty obvious that Xigbar (or should I say Braig) will side with Xehanort again, but maybe some of them will regret the things they did as Nobodies and aid Sora.

I'd love to see Terra, Ventus and Aqua again, it's time they get some payback. And, of course, I want to see Vanitas facing Sora.

Would you like me to tell you about the Organization or let you find out for yourself. There's an even bigger plot behind that than you could possibly think to imagine.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 22:01
Tellz :P

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 22:05
Tellz :P

I don't wanna ruin it for some people. I'll only reveal what I know if everyone is okay with it.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 22:05

Would you like me to tell you about the Organization or let you find out for yourself. There's an even bigger plot behind that than you could possibly think to imagine.

I think I'd rather find it myself when the game comes out (which means I need a 3DS).

member_10709318
31st May 2012, 22:06
Cant Wait to see axel and Aqua come back in KH3!

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 22:07
Ikr?!!!

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 22:18
Remember, he's no longer Axel. Although I'll let you figure that out on your own. It's really quite simple.

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 22:20
^_^

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 22:22
Kupo ^_^

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 22:24
I see someone knows what I was talking about. ^_>^

member_10770952
31st May 2012, 22:25
I see someone knows what I was talking about. ^_>^

yeah and i do too ya know? haha

Lightning_Stryker
31st May 2012, 22:25
I do lol xD

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 22:29
Someone's pulling a Rai moment from KHII. Yeah I saw that in there from a mile away superkid.

Marluxia
31st May 2012, 22:34
I haven't spoiled myself, and I don't even know if there are FF characters in this KH but seeing that we're going back to Traverse town, it'd be nice to see Cid again.
He was fun.

member_10770952
31st May 2012, 22:34
Someone's pulling a Rai moment from KHII. Yeah I saw that in there from a mile away superkid.

haha yep i knew you'd probaly say that

member_10770952
31st May 2012, 22:36

haha yep i knew you'd probaly say that

and how did u manged to get the avatar system working?

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 22:41
I haven't spoiled myself, and I don't even know if there are FF characters in this KH but seeing that we're going back to Traverse town, it'd be nice to see Cid again.
He was fun.

In response to the FF characters, they went a different direction and brought characters from another awesome game.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 22:45
He was fun.

In response to the FF characters, they went a different direction and brought characters from another awesome game.

TWEWY FTW!!

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 22:47
He was fun.

TWEWY FTW!!

Someone's seen a trailer or two. ^<_^

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 22:52
He was fun.

TWEWY FTW!!

Or maybe every single trailer, and listened to the Kingdom Mix of a certain song *coughTwistercough* :P

Marluxia
31st May 2012, 22:52
He was fun.

TWEWY FTW!!

I've seen the trailers and I knew that characters from TWEWY were going to be there but I didn't know they actually didn't put FF characters.

There is always KH3 though :v

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 22:54
He was fun.

TWEWY FTW!!

I've seen the trailers and I knew that characters from TWEWY were going to be there but I didn't know they actually didn't put FF characters.

There is always KH3 though :v

There may be some characters from FF in there. We just don't know yet. And as for KH3, that will definitely bring it all together as well as bring some well deserved returns from the FF cast of all scenes.

Marluxia
31st May 2012, 23:00
There may be some characters from FF in there. We just don't know yet. And as for KH3, that will definitely bring it all together as well as bring some well deserved returns from the FF cast of all scenes.

Maybe Zack and Auron too?

Even though Zack might be dead 11 years later and he'll never get that date with Aqua . n .

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 23:01

Maybe Zack and Auron too?

Even though Zack might be dead 11 years later and he'll never get that date with Aqua . n .

I'm sure they'll find a way to squeeze him in there. But as for that date, well I'm not to sure about that.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 23:05
Considering that during the ending of BBS Zack saw black feathers, we might see him again. But I'd love to see other FF characters too. We had Auron, why not adding Jecht to the game. Or maybe Lightning.

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 23:11
Considering that during the ending of BBS Zack saw black feathers, we might see him again. But I'd love to see other FF characters too. We had Auron, why not adding Jecht to the game. Or maybe Lightning.

I'm already mad with Jecht in a sense. Dissidia 012 and Dissidia Jecht were just... Aaaarghhhhh. I try not to remember him at all.

Marluxia
31st May 2012, 23:12

Well ever since KH1 they've kept on adding more FF characters so I don't see why they wouldn't add more.
Me and a few of my friends always agreed that we would want to see Reno and Lea meet eachother since they look so much alike.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 23:20

I'm already mad with Jecht in a sense. Dissidia 012 and Dissidia Jecht were just... Aaaarghhhhh. I try not to remember him at all.

I'm on the opposite side, I use Jecht as my main character. Yup, Dissidia and Dissidia 012 made me like him a lot.

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 23:21

I'm on the opposite side, I use Jecht as my main character. Yup, Dissidia and Dissidia 012 made me like him a lot.

I use him too, but Jecht is too broken when the AI uses him. God knows they chain the combos way too much and know exactly when your bravery is broken to crush your hopes of winning.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 23:25
At least the Ex Cancel combo isn't available in 012, 'cause then the AI would be unstoppable.

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 23:30
At least the Ex Cancel combo isn't available in 012, 'cause then the AI would be unstoppable.

Well that's what assists are for. If they hit you in EX mode, then you automatically lose it and your opponent gets a major advantage.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 23:36

Well that's what assists are for. If they hit you in EX mode, then you automatically lose it and your opponent gets a major advantage.

Actually I was talking about the lack of the Ex Cancel due to Ex Revenge being present. What I wanted to say is that if Ex Cancel was in 012, you could create something more powerful, for example:

Jecht Stream + Assist + Jecht Stream with HP attack, then before the HP attack starts, you activate Ex Mode, allowing you to connect one more combo, ending in Ex Burst. In 012, activating Ex Mode won't stop your attack.

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 23:39

Actually I was talking about the lack of the Ex Cancel due to Ex Revenge being present. What I wanted to say is that if Ex Cancel was in 012, you could create something more powerful, for example:

Jecht Stream + Assist + Jecht Stream with HP attack, then before the HP attack starts, you activate Ex Mode, allowing you to connect one more combo, ending in Ex Burst. In 012, activating Ex Mode won't stop your attack.

It's been a while since I played the first one and I definitely remember that all too well. If you were to try to connect with any attack, then you could use your EX mode to cancel the damage and retaliate accordingly. It's been a good long time since I've done that thanks to EX Revenge. That totally nerfs any chance of you not taking any damage.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 23:48
Again you didn't get my point. You see, in the original Dissidia whenever I used Jecht I landed a full Jecht Stream combo and before the HP attack (like Jecht Blade) began, I activated Ex Mode to cancel my own attack, giving me the chance to land a second combo. That's what I was talking about.

member_10590028
31st May 2012, 23:51
Again you didn't get my point. You see, in the original Dissidia whenever I used Jecht I landed a full Jecht Stream combo and before the HP attack (like Jecht Blade) began, I activated Ex Mode to cancel my own attack, giving me the chance to land a second combo. That's what I was talking about.

That's what I was saying. I was just remembering that. I got exactly what you were saying and Jecht would be an extremely deadly force if he had that on his side.

Zench-XIII
31st May 2012, 23:55
Indeed. Ok, I think we should stop talking about Dissidia, since this is a Kingdom Hearts thread. Back to the true topic.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 06:26
Reno and Lea meeting each other would be AWESOME! ^_^ and really wanna c FF13/ 13-2 chars included in KH3 like Serah, Noel, and Lightning!!!

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 06:31
Reno and Lea meeting each other would be AWESOME! ^_^ and really wanna c FF13/ 13-2 chars included in KH3 like Serah, Noel, and Lightning!!!

hmmm.... i guess that would be...

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 06:41
TGIF!!! YAY \(^_^)/

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 12:39
TGIF!!! YAY \(^_^)/

Yes indeed. And as for me, I'll stick to the shadows for now. *Hides away while putting others to sleep in the process*

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 13:14
There's also another BBS character I want to see again: Mysterious Figure. It's time to know who he really is.

member_10825346
1st Jun 2012, 13:30
There's also another BBS character I want to see again: Mysterious Figure. It's time to know who he really is.

Man, personally, I've grown tired of there always being a "mysterious figure with a black cloak" in every game. Is it Ansem? Roxas? Riku? Some new character? I mean it worked well for a while, but those dang cloaks just get old after a while. At least hide the mystery person in the shadows or ducking behind a building or something.

Also, a Reno + Axel or Reno + Lea meeting would definitely be interesting. I believe I read somewhere that Axel was actually based off of Reno's character, just with a larger overall role. I think the best part would be Quinton Flynn talking to himself since he voices both characters. ;)

All that aside, I would love to see other minor Disney characters come back with their own worlds. I know what worlds are in KH3D, so I'm more looking to KH3 or other future titles, but kind of like they had Mushu and Simba as KH1 summons and we went to their worlds in KH2, or summoning Stitch in KH2 and going to his level in BbS, I'd love to go to other summons' worlds. Dumbo or Chicken Little could have some interesting worlds to explore. I think it's worth hoping for.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 13:32
Nomura purposely made Axel and Reno very similar to see How fans would react ^_^

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 17:13

I know who that is entirely. The weapons he uses gives him away fully and completely.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 17:14
Haha ^_^

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 17:20

I know who that is entirely. The weapons he uses gives him away fully and completely.

The temptation of spoiling myself with such data is big, but I gotta be strong and wait until the game comes out.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 17:25
Haha well odds are that theres always going to be some twist thrown in thats going to throw all of our theories off xD

GnerdZero
1st Jun 2012, 17:27

I'd like to see lightning make her first appearance and meet cloud for the firt time

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 17:28
Haha well odds are that theres always going to be some twist thrown in thats going to throw all of our theories off xD

servays the area and approves.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 17:32

I'd like to see lightning make her first appearance and meet cloud for the firt time

I wanna see Lightning, Serah, and Noel xD

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 17:36

I support the idea of having Lightning in KH. Also, recently I started to think: If Zack Fair appeared in Olympus Coliseum with the hero theme, why not adding Snow if the world reappears.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 17:38
Valid point

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 17:39

yeah me too but we need to remember the 3ds is not a console. and will they they really puts charaters on another console other than the ps3 and the 360? because you have to admit ther're better suited for those systems other than something that is less powerful.

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 17:43

yeah me too but we need to remember the 3ds is not a console. and will they they really puts charaters on another console other than the ps3 and the 360? because you have to admit ther're better suited for those systems other than something that is less powerful.

but that's just me

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 17:57
The characters I'd like to see in this would be Snow and Fang. Those two were pretty awesome if you ask me.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 18:00
Haha good point Super and lol Myst

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 18:06
The characters I'd like to see in this would be Snow and Fang. Those two were pretty awesome if you ask me.

Don't forget to add: STEELGUARD!

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 18:07

Steelguard's great, but you gotta love that Mediguard. Works in a real pinch if you ask me.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 18:09
*Light falls asleep* :P

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 18:10
*Light falls asleep* :P

Hey now, don't be falling asleep on us. *Nudges her to make sure she was still awake*

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 18:11

Steelguard's great, but you gotta love that Mediguard. Works in a real pinch if you ask me.

That's true. But after watching a video of Troy Baker screaming Steelguard as part of an event during the release of XIII, I tend to do the same when talking about Snow.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 18:13
*Opens her eyes and makes a silly face at Myst*

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 18:25
*Opens her eyes and makes a silly face at Myst*

Haha, very funny. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif Let's do something awesome as soon as everything gets back in line.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 18:26
What you mean? The groups?

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 18:29

yeah are you referring to the groups system? (how long did those two know each other?)

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 18:30

Yes the groups as well as some other stuff that we may have planned besides groups. My ideas are just flowing exponentially right now and I can't think of a place to put them without forgetting them. And writing them down will just make me prolong using them as I have procrastinated too long and am now way behind in Fairy Tail.

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 18:31

The groups are needed. Once they're back, the site will be kind of complete.

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 18:31

yeah are you referring to the groups system? (how long did those two know each other?)

Not too long my friend. When you RP with as many people as I do, you tend to know how some of their characters act as well as how the person is in life. Take my characters for example. Just analyze them whenever they come back and you'll see what I mean.

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 18:39

Not too long my friend. When you RP with as many people as I do, you tend to know how some of their characters act as well as how the person is in life. Take my characters for example. Just analyze them whenever they come back and you'll see what I mean.

you are wise as well as..um..your advice. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 18:39
Haha I tend to vary my chars emotions though lol each one of them acts different

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 18:41
Haha I tend to vary my chars emotions though lol each one of them acts different

hmmm...ok i see.. lol i got it. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 18:42
I cant wait for the groups to come back I have some ideas >:)

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 18:43

I know that much, however, with all the reading I've done, I can see through to the person creating the character as they have a very imaginative mind as well as an awesome personality to compliment it.

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 18:47

I know that much, however, with all the reading I've done, I can see through to the person creating the character as they have a very imaginative mind as well as an awesome personality to compliment it.

nice! fasnating! :D

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 18:52

That sounds great.

I was part of just a couple of groups, but I never got in RP. Though I have to say it seems to be something awesome.

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 18:54

That sounds great.

I was part of just a couple of groups, but I never got in RP. Though I have to say it seems to be something awesome.

oh yeah it is and i got a better understanding of it too. and exsuse me for off the deep end.

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 19:01

That sounds great.

oh yeah it is and i got a better understanding of it too. and exsuse me for off the deep end.

Perhaps I should give it a try once the groups are back. Well, maybe if I give myself some time, since I tend to use my afternoons, evenings and nights for playing videogames.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 19:27
Yah it's pretty fun ^^

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 19:35
It is. You should be able to get along with everyone you interact with. However, I will say that there will be a few people that take it too seriously and don't know how to control themselves when they RP so just watch out for them.

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 19:36
It is. You should be able to get along with everyone you interact with. However, I will say that there will be a few people that take it too seriously and don't know how to control themselves when they RP so just watch out for them.

you happen to be.....referring to me right?

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 19:37
Yeah that too....but other than that its fun xD

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 19:38

like you wouldn't happen to be referring to me right?...just a liltte...becasuse i complitely understand if you are.

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 19:42

like you wouldn't happen to be referring to me right?...just a liltte...becasuse i complitely understand if you are.

No I'm not. You're cool. I've had a couple of run ins with some other overactive RP members before and they took it to a whole different level.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 19:45
Lalala......SORA!!!!

member_10827409
1st Jun 2012, 19:45

ohhhhhhhhhh....... i see.....im sorry u went through that.

member_10827409
1st Jun 2012, 19:46

ohhhhhhhhhh....... i see.....im sorry u went through that.

um....light are u okay?

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 19:46
A lot of things happened in many groups, apparently.

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 19:56
A lot of things happened in many groups, apparently.

Really depends on the groups you're a part of. If you're good friends with the people, then it gets hectic but more on the fun side of it.

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 19:57
Lalala......SORA!!!!

Really random now are we? Hehe.... http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 20:00
Yes xD

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 20:12
Yes xD

?????

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 20:14
w-what's going on here?????

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 20:14
Yes xD

?????

A bit of randomness makes the world better, somehow.

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 20:19
....... you got a point dude. >:)

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 20:30
Haha Super I was answering Mystogan and haha yah I can be random at times xD

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 20:34
Haha Super I was answering Mystogan and haha yah I can be random at times xD

O.o....sorry ..and ok i see...lol...

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 20:36
Sorry for what?

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 20:45
Sorry for what?

um you was ansewing to mist but i interrupted..

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 20:50
so..yeah that's what im sorry for..

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:00
*slaps head* no that's not how I meant it xD when i said yes I was answering myst then u put???? And I told u that I was answering Myst. You weren't interrupting

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 21:17
*slaps head* no that's not how I meant it xD when i said yes I was answering myst then u put???? And I told u that I was answering Myst. You weren't interrupting

A lot of confusion for no reason. Random Party anyone???

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 21:20

A lot of confusion for no reason. Random Party anyone???

im in

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:23
Haha I guess i started it xD

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:24
It's soras fault hehe ^_^

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 21:28
It's soras fault hehe ^_^

Sora has no say in this. Random Party starts now. *Makes his way to the dance floor that just appeared from nowhere and began dancing*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:29
*Light fell to the floor laughing*

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 21:33
*super smiles in a funny way* maybe i should dance too..

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 21:33
*Light fell to the floor laughing*

Come on now, the party can't be just me. *Walked back off the floor and picked Light up and dragged her to the floor with him and danced with her*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:35
Haha wow this is literally a random 'party' http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif *laughs*

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 21:37
Haha wow this is literally a random 'party' http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif *laughs*

What? Did you think I was kidding? I was really serious when I said it. Now come on and dance. Don't just stand there. *Continues to dance and begins to break dance as well*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:38
She laughs and dances

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 21:41
ok....i'll just stay here and watch.

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 21:42
Did I hear Random Party? BOOYAH!!!! C'mon, stick to the beat.

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 21:44
Having fun? http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif I was hoping on this entirely.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:46
Hehe ^-^

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 21:47
yawns, lays on the ground with his hands behind head and falls asleep.

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 21:49
Time for a text color change!!!!

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 21:51
This party needs something: REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 21:54
YAY!!!! I found some Reeses here *smiles and hols out a bowl of reeses*

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 21:59
YAY!!!! I found some Reeses here *smiles and hols out a bowl of reeses*

*Swiflty takes some* Remember kids, it's not just chocolate, it is a REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP!

*Starts eating some*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:01
*Light laughs and eats one*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:09
Well that was a fun random party lol xD

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 22:11
It's not over yet. I'm still kicking!!! *Begins to do Air Flares all over the floor*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:12
Light laughs

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 22:13
he dreams about yuna and sees her

yuna: hey super *smiles*

super: oh! ...yuna hey!

yuna smiles : how r U?

super:.i...im doing good.....w-what are you doing here?

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 22:14
So the randomness hasn't ended. Very well, let's keep this going.

It's time to do this: STEELGUARD!!!

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:16
Light spread Out angel wings

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 22:18
he dreams about yuna and sees her

yuna: hey super *smiles*

super: oh! ...yuna hey!

yuna smiles : how r U?

super:.i...im doing good.....w-what are you doing here?

Random person: Stay away from the summoner!

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:19
Light looked confused and fluttered her wings

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 22:21
yuna:well... i came to say that i forgive u *smiles*

super looks in shock: "r-really???

yuna:laughs : yep i forgive u *smiles*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:23
Sora randomly appears followed by a stampede of moogles xD

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 22:25
The moogles won't take the place. *Summons something*

Go forth, my army of Rambunctious Chocobos. Show what a paradox effect has done to you.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:26
Light frowns: " aww dont hurt the poor little moogles."

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 22:26
The moogles won't take the place. *Summons something*

Go forth, my army of Rambunctious Chocobos. Show what a paradox effect has done to you.

*Takes out a guitar and starts singing Crazy Chocobo*

..SO YOU THINK YOU CAN RIDE THIS CHOCOBO...

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:27
Light laughs: " oh nevermind. I didn't think of that xD"

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 22:29
Super tries to speak: but i...i....i don't-

yuna puts a finger to his lips :don't say anything *she hugs him*

super looks even more confused and hesatates .. but hugs her back: i....i.missed u so much.....

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:31
The moogles start singing

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 22:32
yuna smiles:i know... i missed u too.

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 22:34
C'mon my dear army, show 'em the meaning of Choco-Loco style. I command you to sing

*Runs out of greens* ... Oh boy...

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:37
Light flies outside and sits on the roof of the building with some moogles following her. Some moogles stay inside. Light started falling asleep

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 22:39
Mystogan jumps up high into the air and releases a blinding light!!! Everyone sing together now!!!

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 22:40
*Taking a beatdown from the uncontrolled Chocobos* Ok, enough is enogh. You're dismissed. *The Rambunctious Chocobos vanish*

...Ouch. Must...get...Potion *Faints*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:40
All the moogles start singing which wakes light up

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 22:44
That's it!! Now quietly into a lullaby.... *Began to lower his voice as he began to sing along with them in a beautiful tone*

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:46
The moogles sang softly and quietly while one blurted out the word potato and the joined in the song. Light started to fall asleep again

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 22:49
tears comes out super's eyes ..: thank you yuna ...t-that means so much coming from you.

yuna smiles:super?....

super:yes yuna?

yuna:i have something to give u.

super:what is it? yuna?

yuna takes a knife out.

Zench-XIII
1st Jun 2012, 22:52
*A moogle uses a Phoenix Down* Man, that felt good. I think I'll go get a drink.

Lightning_Stryker
1st Jun 2012, 22:53
Light had fallen asleep on the roof

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 22:56
super:um yuna...what are u doing?

yuna:what does it look like? i want to kill u *laughs*

super looks in horror : w-w-w-what??...but i thought.....you forgave me....

yuna:....well..i decided that ... when i kill u then i'll forgive u *smiles*

super backs away.

yuna moves closer

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 23:02
Super runs :agghha!

yuna goes after him: come back super!

super:no! *runs faster*

yuna gains on him.

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 23:22
That's it... *Yawned* Now I'm getting tired. *Sighed deeply as he began to drift down to where Light was but stayed aloft in the air*

(I had a major pokemon moment a few moments ago. Studying up on those pokeballs. Interesting things if you ask me.)

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 23:22
yuna tackles him and pins him.

super:agghhhh!!

yuna looks at him.

auper: yuna plesae...don't do this ...im sorry....

yunaLsmiles and wispers "\: that's ok i forgive u and love u.

super looks in shock:r-really?

member_10590028
1st Jun 2012, 23:24
yuna tackles him and pins him.

super:agghhhh!!

yuna looks at him.

auper: yuna plesae...don't do this ...im sorry....

yunaLsmiles and wispers "\: that's ok i forgive u and love u.

super looks in shock:r-really?

What's this I see? Someone is missing somebody? Awwww.....

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 23:29
Yuna chyuckes :nope

super:-w-wha?...

yuna smiles: goodbye super *stabs him in the heart*

super wakes up screaming :agggghhhh! yuna!

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 23:34
super continues screaming: aggggaga!!! *stops and breaths heavily* yuna.....

member_10770952
1st Jun 2012, 23:56
super looks around: hmm.. i guess the party's over.... *gets up and streaches.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 06:04
Lights still sleeping

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 06:06
The moogles start to get drowsy

Bhalditar
2nd Jun 2012, 06:59
Let's try to remain on topic, please.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 07:04
super goes to her and covers her up.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 07:17
Oops sorry. Back on topic: I can't wait to see all the chars combined together in this one game

member_10163252
2nd Jun 2012, 07:29
Yep, this quote from the Nintendo of UK's website in Iwata Asks pretty much sums up the whole character deal.

"Iwata: Now then, what would you say is the main appeal of this game for existing fans of the series?

Nomura: I think it&rsquo;s the all-star line-up of characters from previous titles in the series.

Iwata: Was it always your intention to make a game with an all-star line-up like this?

Nomura: Actually, in terms of story flow, there actually was no other option. This game is like a prologue to a forthcoming battle, so it&rsquo;s necessary for all of the characters from the series so far to make an appearance. I think fans of the series will be happy to hear this."

Source: www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/iwata/... (http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/iwata/iwata_asks_-_nintendo_3ds_third_party_game_developers_31641_49615.html#top)

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 08:07
I know that I'm happy to hear this! ^_^ I can't wait. This is gonna be epic!

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 09:28
I know that I'm happy to hear this! ^_^ I can't wait. This is gonna be epic!

yes... this one may be interesting...

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 09:34
Definitely gonna be awesome especially since it takes place after KH2 cuz all the other side games were what was happening throughout KH1 and KH2

member_10163252
2nd Jun 2012, 09:37
Coded was after wasn't it, but it doesn't tie a bunch to the real world so there weren't a ton of cool appearances.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 09:41
Was it? Haha I forgot about that one but like you said it doesn't tie much to the real world. It was mostly just about soras data

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 09:46
Was it? Haha I forgot about that one but like you said it doesn't tie much to the real world. It was mostly just about soras data

O.o

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 09:47
... even so.. but....

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 09:49
Hmm?

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 09:51
had it not been for thier efforts KH3D would never had occured to begin with.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 09:51
Even so but what?

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 09:53
Even so but what?

i just said it

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 09:58
Oops sorry i posted that b4 I saw your post. You have a valid point because KH3D has to so with Soras(and maybe Rikus?) hidden data

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:06
Oops sorry i posted that b4 I saw your post. You have a valid point because KH3D has to so with Soras(and maybe Rikus?) hidden data

yes and not just them... thier are the others as well.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 10:07
Yeah lol

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:09

yes and not just them... thier are the others as well.

and about that delayed post that's ok.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 10:10
Haha ok

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:14
Haha ok

haha yep

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 10:15
I can't wait for Vanitas to come back ^^

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:16
um oh yeah what do you think about the free flow action system?

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 10:17
It looks cool lol

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:20
lol... yeah it sure does... the only thing that's a mystery though is will be it be difficult to control?

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 10:22
Guess well have to figure that our for ourselves

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:30
yea. you're right no doubt about that.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 10:34
Haha what did u think about Rikus new hair?

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:37
his *new* hair? .... it stinks! it's the most awful thing i ever seen!! it- haha just kidding. well ... i guess it looks ok.

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 10:38

The first time I saw Riku's new haircut, all I said was: What is wrong with your hair!

But I'm getting used to it.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 10:42

The first time I saw Riku's new haircut, all I said was: What is wrong with your hair!

But I'm getting used to it.

still i don't see how it was nessasary to cut it off it's but it is kind of a nice change.....

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 10:57
Seems that Nomura wanted to try a different style, but you gotta admit, Riku looks better with long hair.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:01
i agree i mean short hair? come on.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 11:02
I almost fainted I was like NOOOOOOO!!!!! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:05
I almost fainted I was like NOOOOOOO!!!!! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif

hahaha! yeah! i was thinking. huh?....l what the?.... his hair..... aw come on!

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 11:06
I loved his long hair ^^ but I guess the change isn't bad. I've gotten used to it xD

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:10
good for you cause i doubt i ever will ....

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 11:11
And what do you guys think about Sora's new outfit? I think it looks good.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:16
it's awsome! best looking oufit in the series thus far.^^

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 11:16
I liked it. It looks cool. I just wonder if for KH3D they are going to give him a new design because he's had a similar design for every game. But if they change his hair......O.o

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:19
no no no i strongly doubt they'll change his hair matter of fact as soom they..O.o

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 11:24
I doubt they will but if they did it'd be a major shock

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:26
yea (and a bad one at that.)

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:28
but even so it won't matter when they enter the realm of sleep

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 11:30
Personally, I don't want his hair to be changed. I like how it looks. Change the outfit, not the hair.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 11:59
yeah! that's it! there's nothing wrong with his hair.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 12:02
um.... what was i about to say? oh yeah! do you think bbs is important in it's own way?

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 12:12
um.... what was i about to say? oh yeah! do you think bbs is important in it's own way?

The answer is pretty obvious: YES!!!

BBS is KH0, it answered many questions, such as who's the real villain and his motivation, or why Roxas looks like Ventus.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 12:22

The answer is pretty obvious: YES!!!

BBS is KH0, it answered many questions, such as who's the real villain and his motivation, or why Roxas looks like Ventus.

okay dude okay i see ok. that's all i wanted to hear.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 14:22
I like Sora's hair too. I was just saying, but I'd doubt they'd change it because it's Sora's trademark http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif And Birth by Sleep was a MAJOR part of the series xD

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 14:42
I like Sora's hair too. I was just saying, but I'd doubt they'd change it because it's Sora's trademark http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif And Birth by Sleep was a MAJOR part of the series xD

okay the hair is sora's trademark and ok thank you for a MAJOR reply i guess it is.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 14:49
Hehe ^^

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 14:55
ok next question : reports stated that numura (forgot how you say it) showed a desire to rerelese the first game on hd. do you think this would a good opportunity to introduce final mix to other players outside japan?

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 14:59
I do I'm hoping they release Final Mixes in NA! I'd be SOOOOO happy! ^_^

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 14:59
ok next question : reports stated that numura (forgot how you say it) showed a desire to rerelese the first game on hd. do you think this would a good opportunity to introduce final mix to other players outside japan?

Like Lord Xemnas would say: Indeed.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 15:07
nice! thank you for you're replies. as for me i agree as well^^

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 15:11
What's going on everyone? What did I miss in my time away? I can see that it was a lot.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 15:13
We stopped random party due to getting off topic and talked about Sora's outfit, and Riku's new hair, and if they were to change Sora's hair and now we are talking about that weird red eyed guy in the KH3D trailer

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 15:22
Nice. I haven't seen that yet, but I'll be sure to do so very soon. Also as for the Random Party, even though it was off topic, it was still fun. And as for Sora having a hair change, I think he should let his down out of the spikes b/c I know for a fact that he'd look awesome.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 15:25
Awww but his spikes are so cool

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 15:35
He can keep them. He should just let the rest of his hair down so that he'd look even better in my opinion.

member_10770952
2nd Jun 2012, 15:38
...... really?

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 15:40
In my opinion yes. But an opinion is an opinion. Not like it will actually happen anytime soon.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 15:46
Thatd be cool I would like to see him like that

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 15:53
My body is soo tired right now that I can't even think straight. I feel like taking a nap but that would mean me missing out on a lot of conversations on here. What to do?

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 15:57
Haha idk up to you. So whatcha guys think about Axel/Lea?

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 16:01
Lea is awesome and I won't ruin it for some people but let's just say there's gonna be a huge thing that happens to him in this game.

Lightning_Stryker
2nd Jun 2012, 16:04
Ik!!! So excited!!

member_10590028
2nd Jun 2012, 16:18
So you already know then?

Zench-XIII
2nd Jun 2012, 16:22
So you already know then?

I believe I got spoiled on that, dunno if what I read on a comment was right. Only thing I know is that he's back, and we better get it memorized.