PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE don't turn 47 into a NWO Zionist neo-con.

kennj4
19th Aug 2014, 03:39
]If anything it should be the opposite, blowing the cover off the False Flag operations. Exposing the Hillary Clintons, Obamas Bush Administrations and the Apartheid/genocidal Zio Israelites.
Best off to just leave politics out of it. But please don't appease the ZIO lunatic sicko Devil propaganda media machine. #SavePalestine #FreePalestine

Itsrob
19th Aug 2014, 04:27
lolwut

kennj4
19th Aug 2014, 05:02
lolwut

I'm just saying. Wake the **** up. Nobody really knows exactly where they're going with Hitman6, but no way in ******* hell am I buying a game that plays into killing Arabs just because the media tells us they're all terrorists.
You're most likely a shill for what you hear on MSNBC, FOX, CNN whatever.. theyre all owned by Zionists and they are trying to destroy white Christianity. Don't be a shill.
If I gotta kill a a little kid for some ***** Nuttinyahoo ***** IDF ***got.. **** off!

FootFetish4Life
19th Aug 2014, 06:53
Please don't bring the Alex Jones stuff here.

Adebisi
19th Aug 2014, 10:12
Can we just go ahead and delete this thread

kennj4
19th Aug 2014, 15:29
Yeah can we delete this?

Itsrob
19th Aug 2014, 17:37
Please don't bring the Alex Jones stuff here.

Lol exactly what I was thinking.

kennj4
19th Aug 2014, 18:45
Lol exactly what I was thinking.

Haha. Its not just Alex Jones. Open your eyes. A lot of scholars and professors who actually study this stuff have been concurring the same thing. I guess you think jet fuel on the 110th floor brought down 3 skyscrapers too.:lmao:

AdrianShephard
19th Aug 2014, 19:03
Hitman has never really been about politics (i.e. 47 isn't motivated by it). If 47 is going to kill Arabs, Jews, Neo-Nazis...whatever, it's not political. IO got flak for the Sikh thing in H2 so I'm sure they'll be cautious with religious areas. As for the game devs, I'm positive they will be sensitive and not target one ethnic group. The military COD style type games may have a reason to always target the middle-east area (as loose as it is) but it's more obvious with a game like Hitman if the devs are being one-sided.

Itsrob
19th Aug 2014, 20:05
Haha. Its not just Alex Jones. Open your eyes. A lot of scholars and professors who actually study this stuff have been concurring the same thing. I guess you think jet fuel on the 110th floor brought down 3 skyscrapers too.:lmao:

Alex Jones and people like him exploit stupid/gullible people for money with insane conspiracy theories. Looks like it's working.

If there are a bunch of "zionist" "genocidal" lunatics looking to form a NWO then what the hell are you doing posting about it on a game forum? Go on infowars.com forums or some **** so sane people don't have to lose brain cells reading it.

Aybroe
19th Aug 2014, 22:08
Hitman has never really been about politics (i.e. 47 isn't motivated by it). If 47 is going to kill Arabs, Jews, Neo-Nazis...whatever, it's not political.

Unless the client orders the hit for political reasons and pays the money, I believe 47 would do it. He doesn't care who he takes out and that makes him non-racist. Himself he wouldn't probably do anything to anyone for any reason unless he is personally confronted and well, forced to kill.

And are we really discussing about 9/11 conspiracy theories here? I mean come on, it was already proven that Kyle did it. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FWtELWUS0)

kennj4
19th Aug 2014, 23:38
Alex Jones and people like him exploit stupid/gullible people for money with insane conspiracy theories. Looks like it's working.

If there are a bunch of "zionist" "genocidal" lunatics looking to form a NWO then what the hell are you doing posting about it on a game forum? Go on infowars.com forums or some **** so sane people don't have to lose brain cells reading it.

Sorry to disappoint but I get my info from people who actually study this stuff like Ken Roth (UN Human Rights Commissioner) Noam Chosky, Norman Finkelstein, Rabbi Weiss, people like that who actually see the devilous deeds first hand, and warn us about Zio conspiracies.
Even still, if it hurts your wittle feelings, scroll on. Nobody asked for your opinion.

Itsrob
20th Aug 2014, 00:51
Sorry to disappoint but I get my info from people who actually study this stuff like Ken Roth (UN Human Rights Commissioner) Noam Chosky, Norman Finkelstein, Rabbi Weiss, people like that who actually see the devilous deeds first hand, and warn us about Zio conspiracies.
Even still, if it hurts your wittle feelings, scroll on. Nobody asked for your opinion.

Nobody asked for my opinion? Nobody asked you to come on a GAMING forum posting your #freepalestine and other conspiratorial crap here. Nobody cares. Go politick somewhere else.

AdrianShephard
20th Aug 2014, 02:38
Unless the client orders the hit for political reasons and pays the money, I believe 47 would do it. He doesn't care who he takes out and that makes him non-racist. Himself he wouldn't probably do anything to anyone for any reason unless he is personally confronted and well, forced to kill.

Right. But then there is also the devs choosing 47 targets based on their own political bias or whatever. No, I'm not saying IO would ever do such a thing, but sometimes your own views seep into your work without even knowing it. Anyway......no point in worrying about something that most likely won't show up.

@OP: Make a fuss when the game comes out, but don't spread that stuff on here before the release.

And Norman Finkelstein is an awesome guy. Really sad he gets treated how he does because of his views. Goes to show you who controls the top positions.

chip5541
20th Aug 2014, 14:07
Since this is heading into politics, I'm going to chose the side of caution and lock it. The point has been made on what some want and don't want. Besides we do have people come here of many political parties and beliefs and we do not need to alienate them.