PDA

View Full Version : All Police Hostile: Messed Up My Game?

Brother-Hood
17th Aug 2014, 13:36
Hey,

I was doing one of the side quests (can't remember what it was called, Motherly Ties maybe?) but it involves you having to get into the police station. I think you were supposed to sneak in through the sewers but I just walked in through the front door and when they protested about me going through to the back I just killed them all...

Maybe that wasn't for the best as now that I have retrieved the chip from the dead guy in the morgue and try to leave the police station, I'm immediately targeted by all the surrounding police. All my previous saves were from after the time I had trespassed. So the question is, have I messed up my game? Is there anyway to resolve the issue and for the police to no longer act hostile towards me? And if not, would it be reasonable to try and complete the rest of the game with all the police hostile?

Would appreciate any help!

SageSavage
17th Aug 2014, 14:14
Buy some donuts from the guy in the abandoned gas station. If you got the Emotional Intelligence Enhancer upgrade you might be able to persuade them into a change of mind.

Sorry, I don't know the actual answer.

CyberP
17th Aug 2014, 16:27
So the question is, have I messed up my game?

Ha, another one that thought he could take on the police without consequence.

Turn around (fast) and go back in the police station. Go to the second floor and exit the map here. From here you can take the sewers past the police (if I remember correctly) OR you can jump the fence and battle through the police from this slightly more advantageous point.
Remember that you have regenerating health, regenerating battery (takedown spam) and the ability to save at any time an unlimited amount of times. Nothing is much of a threat.

Another option is to jump the fence and make a run for it, which shouldn't be much of a problem either. You can also put the game on easy mode just for this scenario and then switch back. once it's over. Even exiting via the front of the station and immediately sprinting to your left should be doable on easy mode.

Oh, and the rest of the game you won't have to worry about police. Slay them all/run away and there are no further consequences aside from a newspaper report on your mass murder unfortunately.

AdrianShephard
17th Aug 2014, 18:41
Ha, another one that thought he could take on the police without consequence.

Turn around (fast) and go back in the police station. Go to the second floor and exit the map here. From here you can take the sewers past the police (if I remember correctly) OR you can jump the fence and battle through the police from this slightly more advantageous point.
Remember that you have regenerating health, regenerating battery (takedown spam) and the ability to save at any time an unlimited amount of times. Nothing is much of a threat.

Another option is to jump the fence and make a run for it, which shouldn't be much of a problem either. You can also put the game on easy mode just for this scenario and then switch back. once it's over. Even exiting via the front of the station and immediately sprinting to your left should be doable on easy mode.

Oh, and the rest of the game you won't have to worry about police. Slay them all/run away and there are no further consequences aside from a newspaper report on your mass murder unfortunately.

:lol: All dem backhanded compliments :D

Brother-Hood
17th Aug 2014, 20:51
Ahaha, yeah maybe bit off more than I can chew there :P Thanks for the help though, found a way out on Floor 3, took a ladder which took me to the top of a staircase outside in the city. Police no longer hostile towards me, all is good!

CyberP
17th Aug 2014, 20:56
Yeah, impressively enough there are four ways in and out of the police station IIRC. One directly via the sewers, the front door & two lead out into the side alley.

AdrianShephard
17th Aug 2014, 21:40
Yeah, impressively enough there are four ways in and out of the police station IIRC. One directly via the sewers, the front door & two lead out into the side alley.

And almost all of them have a ridiculously long loading zone.