PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Tomb Raider will have very realistic faces

Shaikh
7th Aug 2014, 18:11
Camilla Luddington tweeted a picture of her face covered in fluorescent paint, which gives roughly 7000 points of reference for the in game character model. This process/innovation is called Mova. Normal mocap gives you about 90 POR.

#tombraider fans.
This is #mova.Florescent paint that is sprayed all over my face 2give 7000 points of ref!!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Buc6BT7CQAEEUWo.jpg

https://twitter.com/camilluddington/status/497430078288953344/photo/1

:worship:

a_big_house
7th Aug 2014, 18:15
Boo.

I'm glad you made a thread on this though. I'll just retype what I said in the Abode.

I'm concerned Lara's face will look more like Camillas.
Also,
I understand that this means her facial animations will be tip-top, but I can hardly stand her voice, let alone her face and a fair few people complained before when TR9s Lara looked similar to Camilla...
width=350
Discus.

pidipidi39
7th Aug 2014, 18:16
GEEEEEEEEZ. :worship:
I need to see some in-game stuff ç_ç

Thank you so much for posting this, Shaikh!

Shaikh
7th Aug 2014, 18:23
You are welcome pidipidi39. :D I just visited the forum after 14 days to post this news. :o

Rai
7th Aug 2014, 18:36
I posted this in humble abode, didn't think to create a thread, so good one :thumb:.

I partly see abh's point. I'm hoping this just means the animations will be spot on this time. Camilla has a nice face, but I wouldn't want Lara to look too much like her not with her voice as well, could get a tad creepy :p. I'm hoping they'e kept Megan as a basis and built off that, keeping the renders and CGI model in mind.

Looks pretty cool though. Hope that stuff doesn't stain :p.

dark7angel
7th Aug 2014, 18:54
^ I was just saying I'm concerned that that means Lara's face will look more like Camillas (Which is bad in my books)...

Oh lord! I hope that doesn't happen!!!

RybatGrimes
7th Aug 2014, 19:15
Oh my god, FINALLY they're using motion capture for facial movements and not doing it by hand. :worship:

As for peoples concerns, facial mocap has been used all the time in previous games, and the character models don't look exactly like the voice actors so idk, we'll just have to wait and see. But if the CGI model is anything to go on, i'm not upset in the slightest. :D

d1n0_xD
7th Aug 2014, 19:22
you beat me to it :p and this fact doesn't mean Lara's gonna look like Camilla, it just adds to realism of facial expressions, nothing more... does Ceasar look like Andy Serkis? No, he looks like a monkey ;)

ARaider
7th Aug 2014, 20:30
I posted this in humble abode, didn't think to create a thread, so good one :thumb:.

I partly see abh's point. I'm hoping this just means the animations will be spot on this time. Camilla has a nice face, but I wouldn't want Lara to look too much like her not with her voice as well, could get a tad creepy :p. I'm hoping they'e kept Megan as a basis and built off that, keeping the renders and CGI model in mind.

Looks pretty cool though. Hope that stuff doesn't stain :p.
I agree!:thumb: Her face is nice but I don't want Lara to look like her. Am I the only one that loves Camilla's voice?:o
So Megan is not returning? That would be a shame....

Rai
7th Aug 2014, 20:45
I agree!:thumb: Her face is nice but I don't want Lara to look like her. Am I the only one that loves Camilla's voice?:o
So Megan is not returning? That would be a shame....

I like Camilla's voice too. CD used Megan as a basis for Lara's look, presuming they're just updating Lara for current gen, I dunno if they still need to scan her face or just go off the original scans they used before. I once did a morph of Camilla and Megan's faces and they have very similar features and with Camilla's expressions being used, I wouldn't be surprised if Lara does have a Camilla ish face too. I doubt CD are basing Lara off of her though.

ARaider
7th Aug 2014, 21:37
I like Camilla's voice too. CD used Megan as a basis for Lara's look, presuming they're just updating Lara for current gen, I dunno if they still need to scan her face or just go off the original scans they used before. I once did a morph of Camilla and Megan's faces and they have very similar features and with Camilla's expressions being used, I wouldn't be surprised if Lara does have a Camilla ish face too. I doubt CD are basing Lara off of her though.
nah, I also don't think that they're using Camilla's face as a base for Lara.:D
I see a little mix of Camilla and Megan in Lara's face, and then edited of course. I just wish that they don't change that damn beautiful face every game! It's like Lara has plastic surgery every time.:lol:

Rai
7th Aug 2014, 23:13
I woke up this morning and hated everything. - Lara. ;) :p

IvanaKC
7th Aug 2014, 23:42

This. I saw the pic of the morph and the coincidence of Lara's face and especially eyes looking like Camilla's is, well, not a coincidence.

you beat me to it :p and this fact doesn't mean Lara's gonna look like Camilla, it just adds to realism of facial expressions, nothing more... does Ceasar look like Andy Serkis? No, he looks like a monkey ;)

Then, let's say it like this: besides the fact I don't like Camilla's face, I don't like her expressions either. Read my response to Rai, there is no coincidence in this world. :p

Metalrocks
8th Aug 2014, 01:16
nah, I also don't think that they're using Camilla's face as a base for Lara.:D
I see a little mix of Camilla and Megan in Lara's face, and then edited of course. I just wish that they don't change that damn beautiful face every game! It's like Lara has plastic surgery every time.:lol:

this.

certainly interesting news. thanks for sharing. :thumb:
i personally still dont have an issue with camilla and or her voice. but even if they would use her face, it would not bother me either. i think camilla has generally a beautiful face and still think that TR2013 face represent her more than the original face model megan. when i look at the slide of the face in the final hours of TR, i dont really see a resemblance to megans face.

NSW_pride
8th Aug 2014, 02:11
Camilla looks like something that just came out of Avatar :lol:

BridgetFisher
8th Aug 2014, 02:27
Camilla and this guy should be a thing.

http://dailyhumorpix.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/vlcsnap-002321.jpg

Metalrocks
8th Aug 2014, 02:53
i know this from somewhere but cant put my finger on it. what movie is this from?

Tihocan
8th Aug 2014, 02:54
i know this from somewhere but cant put my finger on it. what movie is this from?

THE FIFTH ELEMENT!

(Sounds like a freak of nature. Yeah, and I can't wait to meet 'em!)

Metalrocks
8th Aug 2014, 06:07
thanks. havent seen this movie for ages. but well, it wasnt good anyway.

d1n0_xD
8th Aug 2014, 09:23
Then, let's say it like this: besides the fact I don't like Camilla's face, I don't like her expressions either. Read my response to Rai, there is no coincidence in this world. :p

You didn't like Lara's facial expressions in TR2013? How come? And don't say because it's Camilla's face xD I'm asking what you didn't find believable? :D

Chameleojack
8th Aug 2014, 11:54
Boo.

I'm glad you made a thread on this though. I'll just retype what I said in the Abode.

I'm concerned Lara's face will look more like Camillas.
Also,
I understand that this means her facial animations will be tip-top, but I can hardly stand her voice, let alone her face and a fair few people complained before when TR9s Lara looked similar to Camilla...
width=350
Discus.

AGREED, THANK YOU! I could have appreciated her voice work more if she didn't moan the ENTIRE game, but that's probably more to blame on a bad script than the actress. I liked how gritty and realistic Lara's trials were at first, but by the middle I really started to wonder if whoever was throwing her down ravines every 5 min and impaling her slowly on tree branches by writing the script, wasn't getting off on it.

a_big_house
8th Aug 2014, 11:59
AGREED, THANK YOU! I could have appreciated her voice work more if she didn't moan the ENTIRE game, but that's probably more to blame on a bad script than the actress. I liked how gritty and realistic Lara's trials were at first, but by the middle I really started to wonder if whoever was throwing her down ravines every 5 min and impaling her slowly on tree branches by writing the script, wasn't getting off on it.

Well, actually, I dislike her voice because she doesn't sound 100% British and at times sounded Australian. Personally, I think the moaning and being battered by trees and ravines throughout the game was rather thrilling and an excellent way of depicting how a young girl could become such a cold, heartless warrior. But that's just me.

Chameleojack
8th Aug 2014, 12:27
Well, actually, I dislike her voice because she doesn't sound 100% British and at times sounded Australian. Personally, I think the moaning and being battered by trees and ravines throughout the game was rather thrilling and an excellent way to depicting how a young girl could become such a cold, heartless warrior. But that's just me.
I would have liked that too, but it wasn't Far Cry 3, and that's not what happened. The tone of the game was kind of all over the place. She didn't seem to transform at all no matter how many times her legs were cut out from under her, until the final chapter. She didn't seem to have the resolve to leap into dangerous situations as much as she was violently pushed into them. Her voice was very shrill the entire game, and this was the biggest break in emersion. I was glad to see Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw felt the same way, and he articulates it best in this Zero Punctuation video:

http://youtu.be/jw-MjVvFjwc

You can't kick a cinder block off the bed of a truck and call it 'character development'.

a_big_house
8th Aug 2014, 12:34
That's nice, but this thread is about Lara's face, whatever issue you have with the story or Lara's character development, you'll have to take to the appropriate thread.

Getting back to the point; all these points of reference on her face are good, because yes, her facial animations will be extremely realistic, however to keep that realism, they'll need to translate them to a model of similar proportions, which is where my concern stems from.
Wouldn't you guys rather she looked like Lara than Camilla?

Rai
8th Aug 2014, 12:44
Getting back to the point; all these points of reference on her face are good, because yes, her facial animations will be extremely realistic, however to keep that realism, they'll need to translate them to a model of similar proportions, which is where my concern stems from.

Yes. I could be plucking this out of thin air, but I recall CD explaining at some point (perhaps when revealing Megan F as Lara's face model) that although they used Megan as a base, they still wanted Lara to be Lara and distinguishable as such. If this is the case and I'm not dreaming them saying that (:p), then I think it's safe to assume this will apply to Rise Lara. Any similarities to Camilla will be coincidental and due to the facial expressions and animations, which can't be helped. I'm assuming of course that CD are still using Megan as this base and reusing her scans to achieve Lara's look. I doubt they'd go to so much trouble in creating their vision for Lara in TR'13 only to drop it for the sequel, rather they'd build on it with the current gen capabilities.

a_big_house
8th Aug 2014, 12:49
Yes. I could be plucking this out of thin air, but I recall CD explaining at some point (perhaps when revealing Megan F as Lara's face model) that although they used Megan as a base, they still wanted Lara to be Lara and distinguishable as such. If this is the case and I'm not dreaming them saying that (:p), then I think it's safe to assume this will apply to Rise Lara.
I don't know much about what they did for TR9s face, but...

I doubt they'd go to so much trouble in creating their vision for Lara in TR'13 only to drop it for the sequel, rather they'd build on it with the current gen capabilities. Definitive Edition comes to mind?

Any similarities to Camilla will be coincidental and due to the facial expressions and animations, which can't be helped. Well, I'm not to worried about expressions, but the entirety of her face

d1n0_xD
8th Aug 2014, 12:57

I would agree with you if it weren't for these:

If they can change these characters so drastically from the original mocap, I don't see why can't Lara not look like Camilla :)

a_big_house
8th Aug 2014, 12:59
Okay, but none of those examples are human - human. One is a cave creature, one is a monkey and the other is a tree. We're talking about the facial animation taken from petit female women to other petit female women

Chameleojack
8th Aug 2014, 13:00
That's nice, but this thread is about Lara's face, whatever issue you have with the story or Lara's character development, you'll have to take to the appropriate thread.

Getting back to the point;

I didn't ask you to explain a tangential topic in more detail like you did, man. You said you couldn't stand her voice, and I agreed, giving my reason. I was just trying to not blame the actress for turning my sound off most of the game.
It was a mistake to end my first reply on a tangential note, but since you then devoted an entire paragraph to exploring that tangent, it makes you kind of a jerk to say "that's nice" and pretend I derailed the thread. Please try to be more respectful, the world is still turning, after all.

all these points of reference on her face are good, because yes, her facial animations will be extremely realistic, however to keep that realism, they'll need to translate them to a model of similar proportions, which is where my concern stems from.

They should just find ONE actress to do the voice, body, and face then.

d1n0_xD
8th Aug 2014, 13:05
Okay, but none of those examples are human - human. One is a cave creature, one is a monkey and the other is a tree. We're talking about the facial animation taken from petit female women to other petit female women

Which proves my point... If they can make Andy Serkis' mo-cap look like Gollum, it shouldn't be a problem to make Camilla's mo-cap look like another girl xD

Rai
8th Aug 2014, 13:05
I don't know much about what they did for TR9s face, but...
Definitive Edition comes to mind?

Well, I'm not to worried about expressions, but the entirety of her face

Lara's face didn't change drastically for the DE. I still think CD were trying to keep true to their original vision for reboot Lara's look. It's an updated version, it still looks like reboot Lara (imo). I have only seen images and the odd short video and not experienced the DE for myself yet, so maybe my opinion isn't quite relevant until I have.

A person's expressions can drastically change the overall look of that person. With Camilla's mo-cap work, it'll effectively be her expressions we see on Lara. The way her mouth curves when smiling or frowning. The way her eyes express her emotion. These will influence Lara's look. I doubt if CD will base Lara's entire look off Camilla though. As I said earlier, Megan and Camilla have very similar facial features, so this can explain why Lara ends up having something of both these women about her.

Of course we can only wait to see the in game Lara to be able to judge. :p

@D1n0, very good points :D

a_big_house
8th Aug 2014, 13:06
I didn't ask you to explain a tangential topic in more detail like you did, man. You said you couldn't stand her voice, and I agreed, giving my reason. I was just trying to not blame the actress for turning my sound off most of the game.Yes, well I disagreed with your reason and gave my reason.

It was a mistake to end my first reply on a tangential note, but since you then devoted an entire paragraph to exploring that tangent, it makes you kind of a jerk to say "that's nice" and pretend I derailed the thread.Funnily enough, what I said got the thread back on topic, yet here we are again, because of yourself.

Please try to be more respectful, the world is still turning, after all.
Yes. I need to be more respectful...

They should just find ONE actress to do the voice, body, and face then.
I disagree, no reason needed.

-----------------------

Which proves my point... If they can make Andy Serkis' mo-cap look like Gollum, it shouldn't be a problem to make Camilla's mo-cap look like another girl xD

Oh. Yeah, my bad, I get what you mean now :lol:

Lara's face didn't change drastically for the DE. I still think CD were trying to keep true to their original vision for reboot Lara's look. It's an updated version, it still looks like reboot Lara (imo). I have only seen images and the odd short video and not experienced the DE for myself yet, so maybe my opinion isn't quite relevant util I have.

A person's expressions can drastically change the overall look of that person. With Camilla's mo-cap work, it'll effectively be her expressions we see on Lara. The way her mouth curves when smiling or frowning. The way her eyes express her emotion. These will influence Lara's look. I doubt if CD will base Lara's entire look off Camilla though. As I said earlier, Megan and Camilla have very similar facial features, so this can explain why Lara ends up having something of both these women about her.

Of course we can only wait to see the in game Lara to be able to judge. :p
I haven't played the DE either, it was just the only example I could think of, but my point was that her face changed drastically just from them adding more polys and an array of fancy textures, which is the kind of 'building on' you mentioned.
But yeah, I guess you're right about waiting 'til we see her in game face :D

d1n0_xD
8th Aug 2014, 13:10
With mo-cap, you can make Lara's head be a 1000 times bigger than her body and still have believable facial expressions, you can add horns, enlarge her nose and eyes, elongate her chin and she will look nothing like Camilla but still have her facial expressions :) That's the point of mocap, capturing little differences in expressions, not photorealistic faces :)

Chameleojack
8th Aug 2014, 13:14
Motion capture performances really improved most notably in the industry when actors were speaking to and physically interacting with each other on a set at the same time. It helps them better understand their environment and create more realistic conversations than speaking separate lines, one at a time, apart from the mo'cap actor. Their voices can match eachothers' and their own body language. I am referring to Naughty Dog's work, which isn't always stellar but leaps and bounds ahead of what's come before, much more consistently.

Driber
8th Aug 2014, 15:30
<admin hat on>

Chameleojack, please try to make your point next time without calling people names.

<admin hat off>

We've heard this complaint so many times already. "TR9 is torture porn" yada yada

If you ask me, the complaint says more about the person who complains than about the motives of the devs :whistle:

d1n0_xD
8th Aug 2014, 16:23
^ Hahahah, true dat xD

Chameleojack
8th Aug 2014, 19:20
<admin hat on>

Chameleojack, please try to make your point next time without calling people names.

<admin hat off>

"Bully," then. Moving on...

We've heard this complaint so many times already. "TR9 is torture porn" yada yada

If you ask me, the complaint says more about the person who complains than about the motives of the devs :whistle:

Oh good, then it's not just me ;) ok...Mr mod...something to consider: One or a handful of people designed the torture scenarios Lara went through in TR2013. Thousands of fans--many of whom still love the game anyway--agree that AT SOME POINT they went too far. Not considering the fact that game companies should try to avoid bad publicity with an increasingly liberal fan-base to maximize profit, do you think the odds are better that one or two people on the development team had a lapse of judgement or the thousands of fans who snickered and cried "foul!" in game reviews and websites? A AAA videogame company can afford to be taken to task for its bad desisions. The worst that can happen is better games will get made in the future.

but I don't know why you're dragging out that old subject again; we've all moved on to talking about dots and mo'cap techniques now ;) would you like to share your opinion of the new process or existing techniques?

CakeLuv
8th Aug 2014, 19:23
If they can change these characters so drastically from the original mocap, I don't see why can't Lara not look like Camilla :)

Because they're lazy sometimes.

Driber
8th Aug 2014, 19:40
ok...Mr mod...something to consider: One or a handful of people designed the torture scenarios Lara went through in TR2013. Thousands of fans--many of whom still love the game anyway--agree that AT SOME POINT they went too far.

What do you mean "something to consider"? Was it not me who said that we've heard this complaint many times already? :p

Not considering the fact that game companies should try to avoid bad publicity with an increasingly liberal fan-base to maximize profit

Okay, I won't consider that then :p

do you think the odds are better that one or two people on the development team had a lapse of judgement or the thousands of fans who snickered and cried "foul!" in game reviews and websites?

About the "excessive moaning" I think that people are over reacting, yes.

Not just that, but I'm sure lots of trolls and troublemakers jumped the bandwagon there, too.

A AAA videogame company can afford to be taken to task for its bad desisions.

I do not think it was a bad decision to have Lara vocalize the pain and turmoil she went through on the island.

The fact that some people thought it sounded like a porn movie, only tells me that they know how porn movies sound like :rasp:

The worst that can happen is better games will get made in the future.

I'm sure there will be less moaning in TR10. After all, TR9 was her first adventure, and it only makes sense that she'd toughened up on her second one.

but I don't know why you're dragging out that old subject again; we've all moved on to talking about dots and mo'cap techniques now ;)

Not dragging out anything; you were the one who shoehorned the moaning subject into this thread, and I just made a quick comment about it, which you could have just ignored instead of responding in-depth to ;)

Oooops, did I just bite something? :p

would you like to share your opinion of the new process or existing techniques?

I would. Here goes - awesome! :)

Chameleojack
8th Aug 2014, 20:30
making lots of silly faces
Right, don't consider the company's mission, that's not set in stone. If one side has to be correct and one side has to be wrong (false dilemma? Could be), the argument "It's not me, it's everybody else!" doesn't usually stand up.

I like the fluorescent dots too, pretty innovative. How do you thinkthey do it? just spraying a couple of cans of paint on her face seems too sloppy to distinguish a dot from a streak. Got any inside info?

ARaider
8th Aug 2014, 20:46
Certainly interesting news. thanks for sharing. :thumb:
i personally still dont have an issue with camilla and or her voice. but even if they would use her face, it would not bother me either. i think camilla has generally a beautiful face and still think that TR2013 face represent her more than the original face model megan. when i look at the slide of the face in the final hours of TR, i dont really see a resemblance to megans face.
Little late reaction, but I'm in England now spending my holidays. :p I bought jaffa cakes!!! :D
I also read you're fanfic about Lara and Sam, damn it's so amazing! :flowers:
And that fanfic that adobeARTIST wrote was also really good! :worship:
But what I actually wanted to say... I also don't have a issue with Camilla and or her voice I personally love her voice! I wished that I had a accent like that. And you're right about that Camilla looks more like Lara, but at certain angles Lara really looks like Megan. Lara is just a milkshake made of pretty ingredients. :D

Driber
8th Aug 2014, 22:09
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/powerpuff4.gif

IvanaKC
8th Aug 2014, 22:32
You didn't like Lara's facial expressions in TR2013? How come? And don't say because it's Camilla's face xD I'm asking what you didn't find believable? :D

I'm not talking about what's believable, but what's pretty to me. Besides, I think that half of Lara's face expression were traditionally animated, not motion captured. Until now, of course, when they're enhancing capturing of facial expressions.

But, when you mentioned unbelievable, there were moments when Lara was in shock or in disgust when I noticed that wrinkles between her eyebrows become very strange. Instead of focusing on her hair too much, they could also make something with those eyebrows. Seriously, just raising one eyebrow for a little bit already gives you a different expression. :rolleyes:

Metalrocks
9th Aug 2014, 01:43
Little late reaction, but I'm in England now spending my holidays. :p I bought jaffa cakes!!! :D
I also read you're fanfic about Lara and Sam, damn it's so amazing! :flowers:
And that fanfic that adobeARTIST wrote was also really good! :worship:
But what I actually wanted to say... I also don't have a issue with Camilla and or her voice I personally love her voice! I wished that I had a accent like that. And you're right about that Camilla looks more like Lara, but at certain angles Lara really looks like Megan. Lara is just a milkshake made of pretty ingredients. :D

thanks, glad you like it my fanfic.:wave:
lol at the milkshake. enjoy your holiday in england.

Tihocan
9th Aug 2014, 06:35
Right, don't consider the company's mission, that's not set in stone. If one side has to be correct and one side has to be wrong (false dilemma? Could be), the argument "It's not me, it's everybody else!" doesn't usually stand up.

I like the fluorescent dots too, pretty innovative. How do you thinkthey do it? just spraying a couple of cans of paint on her face seems too sloppy to distinguish a dot from a streak. Got any inside info?

The dots are projected onto her face by an infra-red projector, much like how the Microsoft Kinect works. Just at a much higher density. The dots are normally invisible to the eye, except when under a blacklight or similar.
These dots are then detected via the camera and mapped back onto 3D models.

So, basically, they are dots of light, not paint. Watch Paranormal Activity 4 for a reasonable demonstration. This is not a new technology for facial motion capture - but the difference is normally about a hundred or two points of reference are used, while this will be seven thousand.

Now we'll see the noisy torture porn in ultra-reality!

a_big_house
9th Aug 2014, 09:23
...So, basically, they are dots of light, not paint...

No, it's paint :D

“@Official_RakMan: @camilluddington how long did it take to apply all those spots of paint? #TombRaider” just under an hour
https://twitter.com/camilluddington/status/497434313374171137

But that PA4 analogy is a good one, that's what they do in The Volume, right?

d1n0_xD
9th Aug 2014, 11:08
Now we'll see the noisy torture porn in ultra-reality!

Gimme dat porn :D

Tihocan
9th Aug 2014, 11:26
No, it's paint :D

https://twitter.com/camilluddington/status/497434313374171137

But that PA4 analogy is a good one, that's what they do in The Volume, right?

I... I... holy mother of monkey ducks.

That's truly astounding. I'm not sure if I'm more impressed by the sheer dedication of being spraypainted for motion capture rather than the use of infra red, or that there's a technology that can actually utilise this method to that resolution.

Thanks for pointing that out, ABH. I totally missed that chunk of text above the image.

BridgetFisher
10th Aug 2014, 09:04
Well, actually, I dislike her voice because she doesn't sound 100% British and at times sounded Australian. Personally, I think the moaning and being battered by trees and ravines throughout the game was rather thrilling and an excellent way of depicting how a young girl could become such a cold, heartless warrior. But that's just me.

I liked her face and expressions, I did wish her voice was more british at the time. Maybe I felt left out about the "new" lara croft is why I think I didnt understand her gravely voice from what it used to be.

When a character is reinvented its tough for us to know whats going on or who the rebooted character is without some of the new background? Might be helpful for those of us who cant get access to the comic to include some kind of comic or story with the game we could access from the menu to read to learn more about "new" lara to understand whats going on?

Valenka
10th Aug 2014, 22:06
thanks. havent seen this movie for ages. but well, it wasnt good anyway.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/9117e7bcb158f6833a4756c20d240706/tumblr_mwf1db8SIy1sjttqto7_r1_250.gif

Metalrocks
11th Aug 2014, 02:44
https://24.media.tumblr.com/9117e7bcb158f6833a4756c20d240706/tumblr_mwf1db8SIy1sjttqto7_r1_250.gif

movie still sucks. and harry pothead (yes, i know its not him) is not working on me either. i prefer lord of the rings if i had to choose a fairytale scene.

Tihocan
11th Aug 2014, 03:15
I wasn't going to retort - but that's how I felt...
Each to their own, but to say it "wasn't any good" is basically a review that isn't inline with the general reception of it, so :rasp:

Metalrocks
11th Aug 2014, 03:36
I wasn't going to retort - but that's how I felt...
Each to their own, but to say it "wasn't any good" is basically a review that isn't inline with the general reception of it, so :rasp:

lol. reviews or not. i still didnt like the movie.