PDA

View Full Version : Will Victoria Be In H6? (Video)

GypsyCrazyBoy
3rd Aug 2014, 04:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVXX7pJjVtA&index=2&list=PLbO2TIDNO8kF9lVV9dCZq8ercwWCg8W8h

Lumpel
5th Aug 2014, 17:57
I hope not!!!!!

MrSyntax
22nd Feb 2015, 21:33
Yes.Victoria will be in hitman 6.

semajmarc87
11th Mar 2015, 16:04
Victoria wasn't a bad character, but I hope she won't be in any more Hitman games. Agent 47 isn't supposed to have an emotional connection to anyone at all. Agent 47 is supposed to be cold blooded and emotionless. That's not to say that Agent 47 is cruel for no reason. He simply does exactly what needs to be done without hesitation or emotion.

jimbianco
21st May 2015, 21:59
no Victoria! it's a stupid character

Travis_IO
22nd May 2015, 09:07
That's quite a range of opinions!

I hope not!!!!!
- Why not?

Yes.Victoria will be in hitman 6.
- What makes you so sure?

Victoria wasn't a bad character, but I hope she won't be in any more Hitman games. Agent 47 isn't supposed to have an emotional connection to anyone at all. Agent 47 is supposed to be cold blooded and emotionless. That's not to say that Agent 47 is cruel for no reason. He simply does exactly what needs to be done without hesitation or emotion.
- Interesting points. In his past, you could argue that 47 has had an emotional connection to Father Vittorio in Hitman 2. Then again, "doing what needs to be done" is definitely in line with how I hear people describe 47 very often. Was it only the emotional connection you didn't like or the character Victoria in general?

no Victoria! it's a stupid character
- Tell us how you really feel. :) What was it about her that you thought was stupid.

Remenimus
22nd May 2015, 16:29
@Travis

Why not, I can answer you and the answer is short: "Because not Hitman style is somehow "nanny"!"

KrugerSchmidt
24th May 2015, 18:00
Now that we have put Victoria in the series it seems very odd where to put her. I mean if you ask about a emotional bond then know that "THE LAST OF US" which was released in the same year with similar mechanics to the game has done far better in terms of that kind of storyline. Any attempt of being close or similar to that can lead to a lot of damage to hitman series. Maybe we can hold her for a while and add her later when she is older or something. That way we can maybe create an emotional bond. or maybe she thinks that "he is the closest thing to a father she has" adding another frenzy to another stone cold killer i.e. Victoria.
But on another note. I think Victoria is a bad idea primarily because it is a used up storyline. Not Unique to 47. 47 had something unique like no other game. Victoria makes him typical. Like a dady hero or something. Do you really think this was what 47 meant to be?
Moreover I am playing hitman 1 and being very observant to the original ideas and psychology of mr. 47. I am open to change but not destruction of the original construct.

KrugerSchmidt
24th May 2015, 18:04
Moreover these people need stop calling hitman coldblooded and emotionless. No he has emotions and he has humanity inside of him. HITMAN 2 (The real pioneer of the hitman series) is an evidence for that. Father Vittorio story is something that all real hitman fans approve. [and I also acknowledge that hitman absolution blew it and overdid the emotional part and talking]

EpicSides
1st Jun 2015, 13:25
For me VIctoria is a part of 47. She is one of the rarest persons to "understand" 47 and who is trustful for him. She is a perfect partner to help him during his missions. If we lose Diana, we lose a part of 47, period.