PDA

View Full Version : High Resolution Wallpaper of Girl in Sarif's office

nukasa
30th Jul 2014, 09:54
Hi All, newbie here.

Was wondering if someone has seen or made a high resolution wallpaper of the Girl on the wall in Sarif's office?

Cheers,
Nukes

Shralla
30th Jul 2014, 18:40
I wish there were just high resolution textures, period. There are so many objects and backgrounds on which different notes and drawings and pictures are placed, but you can't see any of them! I know that nobody was designing hand-written notes that you couldn't read, so why not just give us a high resolution texture pack? Most people's computers would handle it by now.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
30th Jul 2014, 18:57
Hi All, newbie here.

Was wondering if someone has seen or made a high resolution wallpaper of the Girl on the wall in Sarif's office?

Cheers,
Nukes

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

The girl on the wall. You'll have to refresh my memory. Is it a poster or a screen?

CyberP
30th Jul 2014, 19:58
I wish there were just high resolution textures, period. There are so many objects and backgrounds on which different notes and drawings and pictures are placed, but you can't see any of them! I know that nobody was designing hand-written notes that you couldn't read, so why not just give us a high resolution texture pack? Most people's computers would handle it by now.

Gameplay and story needs fixing before graphics.

Shralla
30th Jul 2014, 20:01
You can't fix those with a patch full of already-available development files.

CyberP
30th Jul 2014, 20:07
And?

Either way the game is history. No more work will be done on it. It will have no grand legacy. It's unfortunate, let's hope the same cannot be said about DX4, though that's being very hopeful. Conditions dictate EM will never reach legendary status. Prove me wrong EM.

nukasa
1st Aug 2014, 09:12
Welcome to the forum. :wave:

The girl on the wall. You'll have to refresh my memory. Is it a poster or a screen?

Hi there, thanks for the reply. It is the poster to your right as you walk out of the lift.

handgriffsorgfaeltig
4th Aug 2014, 15:46
Hi there, thanks for the reply. It is the poster to your right as you walk out of the lift.

i highly doubt, that David Sarif would put a 'poster' on his wall ^^

http://i.imgur.com/B4DIgFf.jpg

...but considering your question; all i can give you is a hand (http://oi55.tinypic.com/30de06u.jpg) ...

nukasa
7th Aug 2014, 10:20
i highly doubt, that David Sarif would put a 'poster' on his wall ^^

http://i.imgur.com/B4DIgFf.jpg

...but considering your question; all i can give you is a hand (http://oi55.tinypic.com/30de06u.jpg) ...

Haha, yes you are right. It is certainly classier than a simple poster.
As for your play on words, that is pretty cool and appreciated.

If the opportunity grows beyond a hand please let me know.

Thank you again for your time and humour :)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Aug 2014, 11:10
I couldn't recall a poster either; but its been a while since I played hehe.
This image remains one of my favourites; but I can't even remember if it is official. If not, I most likely found it on JJB's twitter account. :D

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j472/Twizted_Viewz/sarrifposter.jpg

nukasa
7th Aug 2014, 11:50
I couldn't recall a poster either; but its been a while since I played hehe.
This image remains one of my favourites; but I can't even remember if it is official. If not, I most likely found it on JJB's twitter account. :D

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j472/Twizted_Viewz/sarrifposter.jpg

That is a great image as well! Nice post.

AdrianShephard
7th Aug 2014, 19:44
Now we know where all of EM's time was spent...making these raunchy pictures.

CyberP
7th Aug 2014, 20:15

Lol'd.

When I look at your hateful posts it's like looking in the mirror and I don't like what I see.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Aug 2014, 21:23

Haha. JJB's photography collection is awesome. Check them out some time. :cool:

AdrianShephard
7th Aug 2014, 21:51
When I look at your hateful posts it's like looking in the mirror and I don't like what I see.

I write what Pacotti is thinking but too afraid to say. You are the voice of Spector.

Pacotti mentioned that he was sent the script of HR ahead of time, and god only knows the faces he was making when he read it.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Aug 2014, 22:03
I write what Pacotti is thinking...
Pacotti was very happy with HR and stated that it definitely lived up to the DX name.

Pacotti mentioned that he was sent the script of HR ahead of time...
He was actually involved personally. He wasn't just sent a script.

AdrianShephard
7th Aug 2014, 22:11
Pacotti was very happy with HR and stated that it definitely lived up to the DX name.

Ya missed the "too afraid to say" part.

He was actually involved personally. He wasn't just sent a script.

Essentially he was. PCGamer did an interview (http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/interview-writing-deus-ex-human-revolution/) with Mary, and she talked about how Sheldon came on board after the skeleton of the plot was in place. He was basically asked the question "does everything look alright?".

"So we called him and we brought him in. At the time that we got the email, we kind of had the story figured out, but we still had a bunch of approval to go through on it and stuff"

...and he laughs along with us. And then when we're saying goodnight to him, after this night of talking and stuff, he's like, "Okay. Well, guys, it was really, really nice meeting you. I just wanna say one thing: Don't **** it up!"

And we were like "Oh God, now we really can't. You know, we were planning to, totally, until you said that, and now we're screwed."

Well Mary, you still ****ed up.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Aug 2014, 22:35
Ya missed the "too afraid to say" part.
I didn't miss it; just chose not to take it seriously. Its your own speculative fantasy; not hard facts.

He was basically asked the question "does everything look alright?".
In a later interview he was asked what he thought of the FINAL product and stated that EM had treated the franchise with nothing but reverence and did a great job on the series.

AdrianShephard
7th Aug 2014, 22:40
I didn't miss it; just chose not to take it seriously. Its your own speculative fantasy; not hard facts.

It's 100% plausible, though. Even if he absolutely hated it, he still wouldn't tell anybody, unless he wants to be labeled as a prick. Nobody criticizes their own project, and if you do...well just look at Katherine Heigl (Cliff Notes: She talked smack about her own movie and now has a hard time getting a job). It's Adult 101: never publicly criticize something unless their is no way it will come back and hurt you.

In a later interview he was asked what he thought of the FINAL product and stated that EM had treated the franchise with nothing but reverence and did a great job on the series.

Read above.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Aug 2014, 22:49
It's 100% plausible, though.
It is plausible yes. If any solid evidence is forthcoming, we can return to the discussion from a different angle. Right now, it firmly sits in the realm of speculative fantasy and therefore of little interest to me.

Read above.
I did. Its still your own speculation. You're basically saying Pacotti is a liar... or speaking as much nonsense as you are.

AdrianShephard
7th Aug 2014, 22:56
It is plausible yes.

Ah, good. You agree with me :o. That's all I wanted.

You're basically saying Pacotti is a liar... or speaking as much nonsense as you are.

Never called Pacotti a liar :eek:...he's a saint. And not jeopardizing future career options isn't considered nonsense. I'm sure you have done it before. Same type of situation when a friend asks you "do I look good in this?" and you say "you look fine" when really they don't.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Aug 2014, 23:10
Ah, good. You agree with me :o. That's all I wanted.
Who wouldn't agree that something is imaginable? Its no big achievement so don't expect any gold stars this evening. :p

...he's a saint.
In that case, the above is less plausible than you first hoped.

I'm sure you have done it before. Same type of situation when a friend asks you "do I look good in this?" and you say "you look fine" when really they don't.
Actually, I always give an honest opinion because I know that is what my friend wants to hear. The truth. There is no way I'm going to tell a friend he/she looks fine when they don't.

AdrianShephard
7th Aug 2014, 23:18
Who wouldn't agree that something is imaginable?

You tried to :rolleyes:.

Actually, I always give an honest opinion because I know that is what my friend wants to hear. The truth.

That's nice. There aren't many consequences for calling your friend ugly, though. I hope you realize things are more serious when it comes to someone's livelihood and the difference between calling someone's work crap or great is the difference between getting a paycheck or not. Not necessarily saying Pacotti will be affected that deeply by calling a game bad, but you never know << there's the speculation you love, Viktoria :flowers:.

CyberP
7th Aug 2014, 23:22
I write what Pacotti is thinking but too afraid to say. You are the voice of Spector.

I like to think that I can contribute to his work in a very positive way and fix flaws he and his team left behind plus add great new content, but I can never be his voice, even a little. The man is almost 40 years older than me/three times my age, he should in theory have three times more wisdom and far more refined opinions. That said, I am very confident in my abilities and opinions. Arrogance of youth...or I'm just capable :p

Lady_Of_The_Vine
7th Aug 2014, 23:41
You tried to :
I simply have a preference for fact and not fiction when it comes to discussing real people.

I hope you realize...
No need to hope; no need to worry. I'm fully enlightened. :cool:

AdrianShephard
8th Aug 2014, 00:05

"That makes me one ugly son-of-a-*****."

CyberP
8th Aug 2014, 00:43
"That makes me one ugly son-of-a-*****."

Don't make me post pics to prove otherwise :rasp:

AdrianShephard
8th Aug 2014, 01:08
Don't make me post pics to prove otherwise :rasp:

"That will be quite a trick."