PDA

View Full Version : My mission ideas for 47

LuckyBide
29th Jul 2014, 22:40
Hi,
Here are some mission ideas for 47 I was thinking about, tell me what you think about them. :)
(I'm not bilingual so sorry for my bad english.)

1) MISSION N°1:
Target : a rich spectator
Context : The target has booked a place in the VIP room's stadium to support his favorite team. Our client wishes it will be his last game.
Circumstances :
* the game is interrupted every 5 minutes (commercial breaks). During these breaks, the target moves, goes to WC, or isolate himself for a phone call, or take a drink, or discuss with other VIP clients (random events)
* it is possible to use a sniper rifle by being hidden on the roof of the stadium but this is not a very discrete method and escape routes are limited

2) Mission N°2:
Target : A musical comedy actor
Context : The target, which is the producer but also one of the actors of the musical comedy, refused to play his new comedy in the theater of our client and went to a concurrent one. Our client requires that this insult is expunged tonight for the first performance.
Circumstances :
* the producer-actor will be disguised as a knight, like three other actors. The only way to recognize him on stage will be to recognize the words he sings (the text that the target will say during the show is available in the briefing)
* the target is not constantly on stage, he goes behind the scene back a few times
* 47 can be in the public
* 47 can pretend to be one of the staff (technicians, guard, ...) to access to the wings
* 47 can pretend to be one of the actors

3) MISSION N°3:
Target : A pilot
Context : Our client runs a private jet company and doesn't want to pay heavy redundancy payments to one of its oldest pilots. So he wishes the pilot takes off for his last journey.
Circumstances :
* 47 arrives at the airport 25 minutes before the next flight of the target
* it is possible to kill the target in the airport or in the plane
* the plane is a private jet of about twenty places
* the target is in his office on the upper floors of the airport and he then joined his plane 10 minutes before takeoff
* only the airport staff and crew members are allowed to access all levels of the airport
* 47 can pretend to be a steward
* 47 can pretend to be the copilot
* 47 can pretend to be a rich passenger
* 47 can pretend to be a ramp agent (possibility to trap the plane and even more)
* no metallic object or liquid is allowed during boarding
* it is possible to trap the plane (however there will be several victims)
* some parachutes are stored in a secured local of the airport

4) MISSION N°4:
Targets : The accused and the judge
Context : During the trial of a serious criminal mafia, the corrupt judge will acquit the accused. Our client wants this trial, which is more a masquerade than anything else, to be concluded by the direct application of death penalty for the accused and the judge
Circumstances :
* this trial is highly mediatized and many television cameras are present outside the courtroom
* police is very present and any person is searched, metal objects are not allowed
* the family of the accused came and many mafia members are present in the room
* some members of the mafia at the exterior of the building are discretely armed
* 47 can pretend to be one of the jurors
* 47 can pretend to be the judge
* 47 can pretend to be a journalist seeking to have an interview with the accused
* 47 can pretend to be a policeman
* 47 can pretend to be the accused counsel

Thanks for reading !

AdrianShephard
29th Jul 2014, 23:16
Many of those ideas are already covered here: Level Ideas (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=141242)

I'm going to bump the thread since we keep on getting new threads for level ideas that have already been covered.

GypsyCrazyBoy
29th Jul 2014, 23:48
This sounds cool. But stadium missions are always bad (as seen in Max Payne 3)

AdrianShephard
30th Jul 2014, 00:06
This sounds cool. But stadium missions are always bad (as seen in Max Payne 3)

What stadium mission is in MP3? You are the 2nd person to mention that...

Are you talking about the 2nd level? The one where they are in an abandoned soccer stadium? Because if you are, then this most likely isn't what the OP is referring to. I'm pretty sure he/she wants an ongoing match or something like that.

LuckyBide
30th Jul 2014, 06:14
Yes Adrian Shepard, it's during an ongoing match.

AdrianShephard
30th Jul 2014, 06:48
Yes Adrian Shepard, it's during an ongoing match.

I would love that but think of how many NPC's would have to be rendered. A LOT.

LuckyBide
30th Jul 2014, 09:16
Yes but IO Interactive knows how to deal with crowds. They already surprised us in Blood Money and Absolution with missions including lot of NPCs so I'm sure they can do bigger crowds now with the power of the new consoles ;)

LuckyBide
30th Jul 2014, 17:50
One of the fans on hitmanforum.com posted a nice idea, I quote it for you:

It could be refreshing (and a bit of an hommage to classic hitman) if the target went back and forth between the stage and the dressing room between acts, and actually changes into different disguises - instead of 47 being the one using disguises all the time.

I think this is a nice idea. It would be so cool that the target changes his disguises according how the show occurs and 47 would have to find clues to know who is the real target. Don't you think? :)

AdrianShephard
30th Jul 2014, 18:04
One of the fans on hitmanforum.com posted a nice idea, I quote it for you:

I think this is a nice idea. It would be so cool that the target changes his disguises according how the show occurs and 47 would have to find clues to know who is the real target. Don't you think? :)

Something like the St. Petersburg mission in H2? I've always wanted a mission where the target's location/identity isn't known and you have to piece together where they are.

LuckyBide
30th Jul 2014, 19:11
Something like the St. Petersburg mission in H2? I've always wanted a mission where the target's location/identity isn't known and you have to piece together where they are.

Yes, exactly but in a more complex way like the target changing his disguise during a show for example.