PDA

View Full Version : This woman is Real Life Lara Croft - total badass

Bokoblin23
18th Jul 2014, 13:06
Squenix should try and get her to promote the new game or something, she's totally awesome.

OnR5heFYeEc

daventry
18th Jul 2014, 13:15
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=153142

Valenka
18th Jul 2014, 13:19
Sweet and gentle Jesus, that was unbelievable. Kacy Catanzaro is an inspiration. I can definitely see her as Lara Croft and doing her own stunts as well. Thank you so much for sharing this! Started my day off right!

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=153142

Well, first of all, your video is a broken link. Secondly, the OP was not opening a thread to discuss how Lara should traverse obstacles, he was bringing attention to the talent of Kacy Catanzaro and how she's fitting to portray Lara. Two different thread concepts.

daventry
18th Jul 2014, 13:34
True, but the Video i have is the same thing

Valenka
18th Jul 2014, 16:48
Okay, but like I said, two different threads.
You lose a point for providing an unavailable video and then taking the same exact one posted here for your thread. :lol:

Let the moderators do their jobs.

IvanaKC
18th Jul 2014, 17:23
Squenix should try and get her to promote the new game or something, she's totally awesome.

OnR5heFYeEc

She is awesome, but just because she is a professional gymnast, doesn't mean she could represent Lara. By that logic, any brunette gymnast would be Lara Croft. :rolleyes:

d1n0_xD
18th Jul 2014, 17:38
Yeah, but she does kinda look the part... I mean, that gal Allison didn't look much like Lara, and she was her model xD

RybatGrimes
18th Jul 2014, 22:57
Omg, I watched this live and I just about had a heart attack throughout the entire thing.

Also here's a better quality one, it's from the official ANW Youtube. :p

XfZFuw7a13E

ARaider
19th Jul 2014, 11:06
Oh sweet jezus Kacy Catanzaro is amazing!
I can definitely see her as Lara Croft, but I also really like Camilla Luddington. :D

Error96_
19th Jul 2014, 15:14
That was so amazing. Some of those obstacles looked like things from a TR game and I can't believe how well she handled them.

IvanaKC
19th Jul 2014, 17:29
Yeah, but she does kinda look the part... I mean, that gal Allison didn't look much like Lara, and she was her model xD

That is a matter of opinion. Kacy is beautiful, but not a Lara lookalike. Allison looked (and still looks) like Lara to me and to developers obviously. ;)

However, I still can't stop admiring her skills. Way to go, Kacy! :eek:

Treeble
19th Jul 2014, 18:22
Impressive display of skill, body strength and self control. Amazing girl.

Not sure what this challenge course thing is or if we'll ever hear from her doing something similar again, but maybe a sponsorship of sorts? I mean, I think one episode of TV series Arrow was sponsored by Tomb Raider last year, was it not? If you squint you can see a bigger connection here, although a slim one all the same.

RybatGrimes
19th Jul 2014, 19:20
Impressive display of skill, body strength and self control. Amazing girl.

Not sure what this challenge course thing is or if we'll ever hear from her doing something similar again, but maybe a sponsorship of sorts? I mean, I think one episode of TV series Arrow was sponsored by Tomb Raider last year, was it not? If you squint you can see a bigger connection here, although a slim one all the same.

She's actually moving on to the finals for this show. If they complete the course or make it far enough, you move onto another round, and they get harder and harder. This one was the semi finals, I'm not sure when the finals will air, but I'll definitely post when she does her run! :D

annaclara
23rd Jul 2014, 09:43
she is a real women after all