PDA

View Full Version : Hitman GO - Achievements List

Travis_IO
7th Jul 2014, 07:56
With the new Airport Update (http://hitman.com/new-airport-levels-coming-to-hitman-go/) landing for Hitman GO, here's a full and updated list of all the achievements available.

Silent Assassin
Complete all objectives in the first 3 chapters.

Game-Set-Match
Complete all objectives in the first chapter.

Party's Over
Complete all objectives in the second chapter.

Wedding Crasher
Complete all objectives in the third chapter.

Master Planner
Play for at least 10,000 turns.

Flesh Wound
Die at least 200 times.

Flashmob
Kill 5 enemies at once.

Time Waster
Play for at least 100 turns in a single level.

Marathon Runner
Play for at least 5,000 turns.

The Long Walk
Play for at least 1,000 turns.

Fashionista
Wear all three disguise types.

Dead End
Kill 100 Patrol (Yellow) enemies.

Brain Freeze
Kill 100 Static (Blue) enemies.

Now You See Me…
Kill 100 Turning (Teal) enemies.

Sale: B2G1
Kill 100 Pair (Grey) enemies.

Trigger Happy
Kill 100 enemies using the Silverballers.

Two For One
Kill 2 enemies at once.

Creepy Crawler
Kill an enemy by emerging from a Secret Passage.

Hint Rebel
Use a hint, ignore the instructions but finish the level anyway.

Litterbug
Throw an object without alerting anyone.

Deal Breaker
Complete all objectives in the fourth chapter.

Dog Whisperer
Get chased by three guard dogs simultaneously.

Controlled Demolition
Crush three enemies under a falling statue.

Curtains Down
Complete all objectives in the fifth chapter.

Red-Eye
Complete all objectives in the sixth chapter.

Lazy 47
Get pushed 100 steps.

AIRBORNE6176
7th Jul 2014, 12:51
GREAT! MNY THX!

Infinity3000
8th Jul 2014, 12:40
Love all the Hitman games and Go is great on iPad, but please can you tell me on what missions the Flashmob achievement can be obtained?? I'm really struggling with this one...
:mad2:

AIRBORNE6176
9th Jul 2014, 05:43
Missions 4-6 & 4-12 were the easiest missions for me to get 5 at once. Yes, the Dogs count with their Handlers. Good Luck!

Infinity3000
9th Jul 2014, 06:32
Missions 4-6 & 4-12 were the easiest missions for me to get 5 at once. Yes, the Dogs count with their Handlers. Good Luck!

Thanks for the tip, but that's not working for me. Dogs and handlers are only counting as a single kill, as I have killed two sets of dogs/handlers plus another guard in a single move multiple times without the achievement unlocking. On 3-10 I can kill 3 sets of grey guards + a green guard in a single move and that doesn't do it either. So I'm under the impression it has to be 5 individual guard pieces, and I just can't find a level to orchestrate that. Unless the achievement has glitched on me... :(

Any other suggestions?

AIRBORNE6176
9th Jul 2014, 06:41
I'll reset my game and start from scratch to remember where I got this one. Get back with you soon! In the meantime, keep at it and keep your eyes out for the "Airport".

Infinity3000
9th Jul 2014, 07:25
I'll reset my game and start from scratch to remember where I got this one. Get back with you soon! In the meantime, keep at it and keep your eyes out for the "Airport".

Wow thanks. :)

Already completed the Airport pack. Have done every mission objective for the entire game now, and only missing 3 achievements: Flashmob, Master Planner, and Trigger Happy. Hopefully there will be some more level packs soon so I don't have to grind for those last two achievements. :thumb:

AIRBORNE6176
9th Jul 2014, 08:24
OK, "Flashmob" is done on mission 1-7. Should be self explanatory with the rocks and the groupings of the blue shirt guards. Hope this helps!

I'm using Android, so I'll have to wait for the Airport box. I hope it's fun like the 5 previous levels (boxes). Can't wait to hear of more levels AND Hitman: Sniper!

Infinity3000
9th Jul 2014, 21:33
OK, "Flashmob" is done on mission 1-7.

Thank you! :worship:

Yes it's easy when you know where to start - Flashmob unlocked!

Airport is great, the disguise mode is a clever addition. And Sniper looks awesome, definitely looking forward to that one.

goranpetkov
25th Aug 2014, 00:48
I want to get all achievements but I have no idea what the "lazy 47" achievement is. it says get pushed 100 times, and I have 0% on it. What do I need to do to "get pushed".
pls help :mad2:

Travis_IO
3rd Sep 2014, 07:30
I want to get all achievements but I have no idea what the "lazy 47" achievement is. it says get pushed 100 times, and I have 0% on it. What do I need to do to "get pushed".
pls help :mad2:

That one is done on the levels in the Airport Box, or chapter 6. "Getting pushed" refers to when the moving walkways move 47 along.