PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Hitman 6 level idea!!

Hitman187
4th Jul 2014, 23:30
I just had an awesome idea for a hitman level, and dunno how to let you guys know so.. posting here.

Superbowl.

Right? 120k people, guards, halftime show, 2 football teams, coaching staff, vendors, electricians, plumbers, announcers, penthouse suites, ultra rich rooms, pre game, reporters... it would be epic

Plenty of back areas to sneak around in, light rigging, halftime stuff set up, locker rooms, vender only areas, guard rooms, VIP sections

and cameras EVERYWHERE.

Remember the game where the lights shut down for almost an hour, and they had to stop everything while they furiously looked for the problem? That could have been a Hitman!!!!

and you gotta kill 1 person. And you start in the parking lot, without a ticket.

How to get in?
How to get in with the weapon you want?
actual scripted game, 4 full quaters.. halftime show.. cheerleaders... post game celebration...

It would be the most epic level of any hitman ever. You guys would be LEGENDARY game makers, other games would be compared to Hitmans Superbowl for ALL TIME.

Contracts mode for this level would be nigh infinite... kill a particular player, AFTER he scores a touchdown...
kill a mob boss/team owner/company CEO/playboy in a box seat up top.
kill national anthem singer
kill a particular coach
kill the guitar player for the band at halftime
silently kill the NFL commisioner
kill the head of security, a sick pervert that is into ... who knows what...
kill investigative reporter trying to uncover team doping...

what do you think? Players, are you salivating thinking about this level? As soon as I thought of it I was....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have a superbowl level???

AdrianShephard
5th Jul 2014, 00:19
I just had an awesome idea for a hitman level, and dunno how to let you guys know so.. posting here.

Superbowl.

Right? 120k people, guards, halftime show, 2 football teams, coaching staff, vendors, electricians, plumbers, announcers, penthouse suites, ultra rich rooms, pre game, reporters... it would be epic

Plenty of back areas to sneak around in, light rigging, halftime stuff set up, locker rooms, vender only areas, guard rooms, VIP sections

and cameras EVERYWHERE.

Remember the game where the lights shut down for almost an hour, and they had to stop everything while they furiously looked for the problem? That could have been a Hitman!!!!

and you gotta kill 1 person. And you start in the parking lot, without a ticket.

How to get in?
How to get in with the weapon you want?
actual scripted game, 4 full quaters.. halftime show.. cheerleaders... post game celebration...

It would be the most epic level of any hitman ever. You guys would be LEGENDARY game makers, other games would be compared to Hitmans Superbowl for ALL TIME.

Contracts mode for this level would be nigh infinite... kill a particular player, AFTER he scores a touchdown...
kill a mob boss/team owner/company CEO/playboy in a box seat up top.
kill national anthem singer
kill a particular coach
kill the guitar player for the band at halftime
silently kill the NFL commisioner
kill the head of security, a sick pervert that is into ... who knows what...
kill investigative reporter trying to uncover team doping...

what do you think? Players, are you salivating thinking about this level? As soon as I thought of it I was....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have a superbowl level???

Someone already gave this idea a long time ago in this thread: Level Ideas (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=141242)

S3R6i0
5th Jul 2014, 01:26
I hate the Super Bowl, and the NFL in general. Such a boring overrated game; 5 second plays followed by a minute and a half of overweight guys patting each other's ass. It's the world's biggest dog and pony show for retarded Americans (I'm American, btw). I think I'll pass.

kennj4
5th Jul 2014, 20:15
No NFL stadium fits 120k. Max Payne did a SB mission and it turned out pretty lame.

AdrianShephard
6th Jul 2014, 07:36
No NFL stadium fits 120k. Max Payne did a SB mission and it turned out pretty lame.

I must've missed that superbowl mission in Max Payne then...

S3R6i0
6th Jul 2014, 10:24
I was wondering what the "SB" was about? lol!

kennj4
6th Jul 2014, 17:37
Sorry my bad. I'm a huge football fan, and being Metlife Stadium is literally right down the street from me, The words "Super Bowl XLVIII" was chopped down. I forget the majority of folks here are probably European.:wave:

Vikingvern
11th Aug 2014, 04:23
That is a very great idea:D

LeMoN_LiMe
11th Aug 2014, 05:42
Can it be World Series? And the Angels are in it?