PDA

View Full Version : This just in on Channel 5 News...

daventry
30th Jun 2014, 09:49
Has it occurred to anyone that the Island is now on the Map of the World so to speak, i mean do you know how many Murderers are on the Island and can leave the Island.

Would that mean the Media and the Army is going to hunt down the Scavengers and ask Lara and the Crew all sorts of Questions on the News.

I mean, will we see a News Report at the beginning of ROTTR like TRC

d1n0_xD
30th Jun 2014, 09:59
I think they're pretty much all dead :p

Tihocan
30th Jun 2014, 11:28
I think they're pretty much all dead :p
Agreed. I made a thing.
http://i.imgur.com/YRVFFRA.jpg

Driber
28th Jul 2014, 10:43
Would that mean the Media and the Army is going to hunt down the Scavengers and ask Lara and the Crew all sorts of Questions on the News.

No. It's a game, not real life.

I mean, will we see a News Report at the beginning of ROTTR like TRC

Doubt it.

Looks like the therapy angle already functions as a "what happened in Tomb Raider previously..."

BridgetFisher
1st Aug 2014, 20:39
Agreed. I made a thing.
http://i.imgur.com/YRVFFRA.jpg

Heh... this made my day! thanks for sharing your image.

Gitb97
1st Aug 2014, 21:16
Flashbacks are good enough but its still a brilliant idea, I can just see it being reported

The_Hylden
2nd Aug 2014, 13:33
That poster basically sums it up, lol

Valenka
2nd Aug 2014, 15:58
I highly doubt it. No one who survived would go to the media for two good reasons:

One: Who would believe them?
Two: No one needs fanatics or sceptics travelling to Yamatai to try and resurrect Himiko again.

In Underworld, after Lara's manor was blown up by the doppelganger, Lara is outside with Winston and Zip and you can hear police sirens in the distance. With Lara saying, "After I deal with the authorities, I'm going to Southern Mexico to retrieve Thor's belt," and after giving Zip a bad-arse one liner, walks off toward the police cars.

I always wondered how Lara would have explained what happened to the police officers with a high capacity shotgun on her back and dual pistols in her leg holsters. :lol:

d1n0_xD
2nd Aug 2014, 17:37
^ I believe she would say "I woke this morning and I just hated everything." :p

Chameleojack
8th Aug 2014, 13:18
I'm pretty sure she killed every living thing on that rock.:D

Tihocan
10th Aug 2014, 01:44
Heh... this made my day! thanks for sharing your image.

That poster basically sums it up, lol

Heh, glad you liked it.

It would be kind of cool if they put it in there as an easter egg, like on a newspaper front page or something - "Horror Cult on Yamatai Island".