PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of obtaining any "back story" on this GREAT game?

AIRBORNE6176
30th Jun 2014, 08:51
Topic.

I know it is just a quick, puzzle game for mobile devices, but is there any actual plot or "back story" for some of the hits that 47 performs in this game? Who/what exactly are the (poor) targets? Who is the "Client"?

There may not be any answers to my questions, but I thought I'd ask...

OUTSTANDING game, BTW. I would actually pay $$ for more levels, and even for an actual "board game" with set pieces similar to those in the game itself. Can't wait for Hitman: Sniper...!

on a side note, this type of "turn-based game" would be GREAT to pit Agent 47 against Duke Togo, aka: "Golgo 13"...

Travis_IO
3rd Jul 2014, 09:18
There is no documented back-story or plot to the missions.

Part of what I liked was that I was free to come up with some of my own ideas for what was going on and why some of the targets required 47 to take them down.

In the newest level pack (which has actually just launched today) there seems to be a stronger hint of narrative but again it leaves a lot to your own imagination.

semajmarc87
8th Jul 2014, 17:39
In the newest level pack (which has actually just launched today) there seems to be a stronger hint of narrative but again it leaves a lot to your own imagination.

Did that new level pack only launch on iOS devices so far? I don't see it on my Android device.

AIRBORNE6176
8th Jul 2014, 22:27
Should be about a week AFTER the release for iOS devices...